yagsparo

hola welcome to sbarro

SO... YAGSBARRO

I fucking hate bardem

Last night I patriotically sneezeguarded your sister

>Last night I TopGun Domino'd your sister

>last night I soldiers for israel shitty fast fooded your sister

This takes me back

*pounces in this thread and notices the same autists as in the last one desperately trying to force an already dead meme* OwO what’s this

This picture always reminds me of that one girl who is actually kind of cute except for some fucking huge tumor on her lower jaw or whatever it is making it very deformed

yag sbarro?

Is their pizza as flat and stale as your meme?

bloody pirate!

Don’t you normally post your stupid rat pie picture along with this phrase?

show me on the doll where yagg touched you

?

vocaroo.com/i/s1JIDIgwKlkw

last night i yag sbarrod your sister

Sbarro‘s slbarro and hbarro
Fuck you’re a moron.

Just wait, one of you autists will inevitably post it

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didn't make it you autist

cant you post it instead?

What exactly are we making fun of here?
Javier Bardem's acting? His pronunciation? Spanish language in general? Poor CGI of the latest budget sequel to the PotC series?

shhh don't ruin the meme

Last night I JAG low cost pizza parlour'd your sister

???

>we will be waiting. For you!

what he mean

SBERO DIDUNT FLY SO GOOD

You people should be shot or banned.

jaggot detected

No no no no! guys, no! Big Guys!

What is 'donde esta' even supposed to mean?

it means no worries

CHECKED SPAAAAROOOOO

It means "where is"

EVERY DAY I SEE THIS STUPID FUCKING THREAD AND I THINK TO MY SELF
Spanish?

FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAAAAAYYYYYSSSS

davy jones!

sbaro jag sbbbaaroooooo

SPAGHETTIWOLF?!?!?

I never watched this movie. Can someone post a video of him saying YAG SABAROO?

This was actually a ton of fun and an absolutely gorgeous flick. Really brought back some dead man's chest vibes.

And is pic related actually kaya? I can't find what it's for.

One of the funniest instances of him saying it is m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPvypUQuCGc at 1:54 mark.

>YUK PURROOO
He barely prounounces the "s"

lmao it's easily the worst of the series
yes, worse than the fourth movie

Lmfao I missed it the first time, I was waiting for him to say something that resembled Jack Sparrow.

HOOK HARRRROW was what I heard the first time.

The fourth one almost put me to sleep. At least this one managed to get my attention until the end.

heres a transcript of 154 on for people who are deaf

>YAK SBARNNOOO blablaBUTCHERbeal WHERESHE hurry up man what r u doing softening it withbutter hahah AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRHRHRHRHOOOOAAAAG*boof*OOH theres no way to hide cling clang OOF *ship noises* cling clang DO LETS BE BRAVE SAVE THE PEARL YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH cling clong ship noises this has to be eat ya oof and it has to be here or we'll all die here belay that is ITS HERE SOMEWHERE

The fourth is still the worse as it is the most boring of all the films. POTC 5 was much more interesting, but not quite as good as the first 3. If a sixth one comes out I want the old directors back as well as Hans Zimmer. Also Atlantis for the plot.

>This was actually a ton of fun and an absolutely gorgeous flick
>Really brought back some dead man's chest vibes

Jeeyock Spell-hold!

Are you high? It was crap. Salazar was the one and only redeeming factor.

>that shitty paw

Davy Jones with Flying Dutchman VS Salazar with Silent Mary who would win? Go.

It was better than OST faggot. It was about on par with DMC and AWE, but gets the edge for not being a Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions 2-parter thing where it relies on it's predecessor.

YYYAAAGG ESPPPARRROOOO

Someone make a DRUMPF SPARRO edit

Hell fucking no. At least in the fourth we had some good Jack and Barbosa interactions, they at least put some effort in it On the fifth one, though, they are both terrible, Jack lost his cleverness, he just quips now. The new characters are so fucking bad, Will's son managed to even more wooden than him, and witchtits is empowered right off the bat, she has none of the development that Elizabeth - who actually earned her status as powerful player - had.

That fucking McCartney cameo too, goddamn. This movie is unsalvageable, Scodelario tits and Barden were the only things worth of note. I don't even have to mention the plot, do i?

TWO YAGS OF SPARROO!!!

Fuck off. Will's son was more likeable than.. Than, oh what the fuck was his name? That wooden spoon who wanted to shag a mermaid. Jesus christ are you dumb. Brenton oozed charm compared to that faggot. And kaya was sexy so bitch more you closet sissy.

>actually defending this shitty movie
shameful lad

i soh hym like a littlebird cheep cheerp yag de sbarro

nononono pirate