RWBY/RT General #1137: Number One Hit Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0181f2ba-3271-4634-87d6-d6672e9b35ce/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgGnVd9vaKk
youtube.com/watch?v=Se-BvtKgkNI
youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets bully the Bun

BEST GIRL

BEST GIRL

I'M THE ONE

WHO WAS RIPPED FROM THE EARTH AND EXPOSED TO THE SUN

Not anymore pal.

Smol!

Smoler!

They could cease fighting temporary if a whole bunch of Grimm showed up that neither of them could handle alone.

Quite

cute smol timelord

Yes Merc, you're the edgiest faggot in the show, congrats.

I'll achieve my goal even if it gets me severely injured. No price is to much to pay for a chance to lewd the Katt.

>Ironwood found her Sun dakimakura

So why was Scorp all creepy and gropey towards Jaune?

You know that isn't true, m'love.

royal blood

MANTLE DID NOTHING WRONG

If could have been a thing if Yang went edgy after he maiming, but that didn't happen.

What's his endgame?

>This is what mantleshitters actually believe

To Bang Tex

I had a dream Adam cut off my hand
But then I replaced it with DIO's
Then me and him were cool with each other

Trying to liive a life after cucking

Incest with Yang

revealing that he was secretly the strongest member of STRQ.

>tfw no character voiced by Tucker's VA to constantly call him an asshole

Well he did impregnate his entire team

trips confirm Jason SaldaƱa joins the RWBY voice cast to bully Taiyang

>it's one of the other teachers at Signal

>"Hey fuckface!"
>"Oh God no, not agai-"
>Tackled to the ground

>Always hits on the hot teacher

>"Hey sexy thing. What are you doing hanging out with this old timer?"
>"Dude, that's my daughter"
>"There's nothing wrong with that."
>"She's 17"
>"I'm out"

Okay now that I got the jist of that little tidbit of lewd blueprint, when I wake up again i'll add it to the pile of write projects. Ciel with ecchi male drawings, Irondong walking in and awkwardness ensues, James walks out, then turns around to discuss Ciel's fascination with male anatomy and it's full potential....FOR SCIENCE!

To fuck Qrow pregnant.

>It's Grif and Sister

Basically.

To resist fucking his daughter as long as possible.

Best Bitch

>I'm claiming your home in the name of faunus. You will serve me from now on. Go get me something to eat. Your queen is hungry.

Not today

Remove kibble from rightful human clay.

WE

nah bitch

I'm gonna mating press her into submission then marry her.

THE PEOPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=fgGnVd9vaKk

I got a better Faunus

>Those shoes
>The ankle/shin jewelry

Why does this turn me on so much?

Best of luck with your project user.

>A flab queen is taking something from the goddess in
Absolute insanity

WUZ

Thank you. And also thanks for the new Ciel and Penny pic.

>Queen cow

Speaking of the Vacuo cow queen, has anyone done any artwork of her yet?

None that you could get off to

Greatcow is doing a commission of her and some parental supervision lewds

Just finished season 3 and it really felt like a huge letdown overall. Villains still seem completely infallable and it's just felt like a BAD END so far especially with Pyrrah's death feeling like a lot of really good initial character development gone to waste. Pyrrah x Arrow OTP It felt unncessary. Same with Ruby's whole silver eye deal, what the fuck is going on with that?

I like Yang's sudden 20 lb weight loss (good for her) and Blake's inability to deal with ex-boyfriends properly. Both seem like really good setup for some serious character development. Weiss is still an ice queen with daddy issues.

I'm kind of on the fence now on RWBY. The other person that I'm watching this with that is new to the series as well rage quit the entire thing because of the end of season 3. Mostly Pyrrah's true OTP. Does season 4 get better at all in terms of the HEROES doing HEROIC THINGS and actually succeeding? Or is it more setup for BAD/BITTERSWEET END?

rate my OC team

Team VALR

Vasusena (Karna, but using one of his other names because it makes a better team name)
Roland (obvious)
Lance Dulac (Lancelot)
Ali ibn Abi Talib (Ali, the future Caliph)

guess the theme

Volume 4 is substantially worse, although it's not nearly as bad as volume 2.

>Does season 4 get better at all
no

Sometimes I think y'all take this way too seriously

Hard to say, Volume 4 still has the problem of the heroes not winning fights by themselves, but right now its impossible to guess where things are going to go
The end of volume 3 upset everything for both sides, so the villains plans are finished for now and are just starting to make new ones, while the heroes are running to play catch up. Or at least Ruby is, since everyone starts volume 4 split up and probably won't start reuniting until at least halfway through volume 5, if not later

As for Pyrrha's death, the entire reason she got initial character development was to set up her death as an emotional gut punch moment. It sucks but that's how it is, she was set up to die to cement that ending as the finale of the "and then everything went to shit" moment of the classic opening to a fantasy story

Volume 4 could have been great but they shit all over it with timeskips and lots of stupid shit

It's called "darkest before the dawn," prick. Volume 4 is a lot brighter so far.

Also, RWBY's been fighting the bad guys blind this whole time and, as Volume 4 will explain, with some serious holes in how they fight. Of course the bad guys will win.

Pyrrah's death and Ruby's silver eye thing was planned since the beginning. The crew has, multiple times, stated Monty always intended Pyrrah to die then and there. The fallout from that death hasn't been fully explored yet, but there's a reason.

And Ozpin was talking about silver eyes in the first fucking episode.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Vytal Festival tomorrow.

cinder it's been a year now

That'll be nice.

You mean like ?

They would have a beautiful kid

>"Want to see me power piss user?"

>If you're going to piss, use the toilet.

>1920x1080 gif
for what purpose

I'd like to see the scorp fight one more time before his goddess decides to remove him due to his failures.

No Buns allowed.

kek

>his goddess decides to remove him due to his failures
Salem is not a shitty boss she would probably heal it or give him a second chance

I wonder what level of military technology actually existed during the Great War? Would be cool if Tanks and Trench Warfare were a thing

>Tanks and trench warfare
>In a world with hunters.

Could this be debatable as pottery?

youtube.com/watch?v=Se-BvtKgkNI

That's like saying that Cavalry and swords wouldn't exist when people have guns, but they did.

If you go by Crocea Mors design, personal weapons probably weren't as advanced as they are now. I imagine Ports weapon is pretty older styled too for how firearms may have been back then.

>Hunter academies didn't exist yet
>Implying you wouldn't also mobilize the non-hunter population in a world war.

No, its just called foreshadowing
They are capable of doing it when they have the blueprints to the world, but half the struggle RWBY has is that Monty's approach to world building was appallingly half assed and incomplete

>The reason why Jaune didn't know about Aura's is because his grandfather was a conscript during the Great War.

We're all gonna die anyway when you unleash a Dragon on our town. Why even bother warning us.

youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48

I feel like if you're looking for love and justice triumph over all this isn't your kind of show.

They made it look like it was, but then when lol surprise.

Except it isn't.

Firearms existed for a couple of centuries alongside Calvary and swords due to the nature of the firearms in questions.

Trench warfare and tanks on the other hand were explicitly developed in response to the fact that the world by whole actually had no idea how to wage war with modern technology. They're were a stopgap solution that would later be refined by trench warfare was never really as deeply used due to its nature as kind of shit
>Aura use and it's overpowered nature is still a thing
>Trenches are miserable funnels barely wide enough for three people.
>Are by nature miserable to fucking live in.
So aside from the fact that Grimm could use it like a food trough you're turning a aura users fight into a 2d side scrolling hack em up.

Keep in mind they said that Technology shot up rapidly during the war. It could be that Tanks, artillery and other weapons suddenly popping into existence forced different fighting methods.

He'll probably try one more time to take the Rube and either die and get a Vikings funeral or succeed and and then end up being healed for by Salem to grow a new Grimm tail in recovery. I actually want Ruby to be kidnapped, we would get much more character development for everyone else.