Wheel of Time

>The “Wheel of Time” TV series adaptation is moving forward with Sony Pictures Television.
>Sony will produce along with Red Eagle Entertainment and Radar Pictures.
>variety.com/2017/tv/news/wheel-of-time-tv-series-sony-1202390897/#!

First book or two will be hard enough to adapt, can't imagine the later ones.

>tfw everyone will hate Mat until he's healed, but you get to roll in the smug knowing he's best character

Bro its being done by Sony. consider this series done already. member what they did to the Dark Tower

Too soon.

>>tfw everyone will hate Mat until he's healed, but you get to roll in the smug knowing he's best character

the worst part on re-reads is it takes three books to get a mat POV, but when it happens its full steam ahead

wow a show with 1000 characters and stupid sub plot after stupid sub plot

>Bro its being done by Sony. consider this series done already.

Yep. Kiss of death.

And it's great because his entire personality becomes amazing. He takes to the world like it's HIS, once he has some cash. "Yeah, I've always loved gambling and some plump barmaids, and a big mug of ale along with my pipe of Two Rivers tabac while I stare down this endless chasm of enormous pale cleavage."

I read an idea that Mat gained a weird fear of Aes Sedai when in the tower, maybe with compulsion from Lanfear. Explains why he books it so fast out of Tar Valon.

hopefully they will follow the first 3 books closely then do the last 11 in one season

Yeah, it's not even a matter of director or necessarily even the cast choices, it's mostly the script, budget, and all of the other ancillary stuff that will make it tolerable or not.

Eye of the World's hardest bits are Shadar Logoth, Caemlyn, and a bit at Far Dara. The rest is mostly just fucking off in the worlds and small villages. The Ways are particularly easy because aside from the stone walkways, it's pure blackness.

>Sony Pictures Television

Aaaaaaaannnnnddddd...... dropped.

they need to lose a ton of stuff in the later books
hopefully cut Failes kidnapping if not her entire character
all of books 9 and 10 could probably be done in 2 episodes, the cleansing was the only good part

It's being done by Sony Television, not Sony Pictures. So there's a slim chance of survival.

Yes, literally the entire Shaido at Malden can be cut. Just have more of a chaos ensues caused by Masema, and that's how Perrin meets up with the Ghealdan queen and Morgase, and how he teams up with that Seanchan general. The Shaido camp arc is just so fucking boring and they do literally nothing interesting after having their heads exploded at Dumai's Well. Maybe just Sevanna, Someryn, and Therava cleavage shots.

I remember book 3 having a sweet twist to it, and after that, the whole thing just took a proverbial nosedive. Shame, *tugs ponytail*

Until he settles for a titless black bitch.

That's about when he stops being so awesome. Getting raped by a horny middle aged queen right before that was his last gasp.

I don't think people will enjoy a four season subplot to get a bowl of wind through a portal

>knowing mat is the best character
based op.

Getting into Ebou Dar for the bowl is important, but all of that, and the Palace stuff can be done in a few episodes. They can also cut the circus nonsense and most of the Salidar squabbling down.

What twist?

Moiraine should be played by best girl!

Yeah and remember that once they got it there was 150 pages worth of nonsense for them to get it out of there. The worst part is that the things I remember a ut his series are stupid details. Like I can't even tell you what they needed the bowl for and once they had it we ever see it again. The mystery behind it was interesting I remember.but nothing else. Lots of hundred page segways

>prime actress for moiraine no longer ageless enough

bro, we cant even get a faithful adaptation of GoT past the first three books, you think someone is going to adapt this fucking thing into something even CLOSE to the source you are going to be in for a bad time.

They needed the bowl to stop the endless summer, and so the Aes Sedai could knock it off with their "trick of the mind heat doesn't touch me" schtick. But then winter hits hard and they switch to "trick of the mind cold doesn't touch me" instead. The payoff for that was lame, just like some flame and void bullshit.

pretty sure they needed it to end a drought but they fucked up and went straight into Alaska in January tier winter

Thanks bros.

I'm going to have to give this series another read.

I suspect having less material to work with is part of that, and then completely running out of material and making up Hollywood action bullshit.

GoT was literally more interesting when it was just two characters drinking wine in a whore house.

i got the audiobooks and am listening on my commute
pretty good series for audio

>tfw no formerly male Forsaken turned into one of the hottest and bustiest bodies, so literally a male soul in a female body gf

*tugs braid*

Malazan is better

What's the cleavage and breast situation in Malazan? I need more long term fantasy series, but only if they're not totally fucking devoid of sex.

One guy gets raped in his dreams every night for a while by a primordial hominid goddess and wakes up with a jizz stain that all the other soldiers tease him about.

Gonna need more physical stuff than that.

*smooths skirts*

*glares at you*

Why is sony so fucking bad? What is it about them. Everything they touch is shit

*sniffs, tugs arms under massive bosoms displaying generous cleavage*

>*acts like a complete bitch to someone for no fucking reason*

Honestly, Perrin and Faiel or however the fuck they're spelled can be done in 3-4 quick B plots with 2 major A plots.

The battle of the 2 rivers and malden.

*but one you're alone with them you beg them to stuff it up your Pit of Doom*

If you have to do Malden, it only needs to be long enough for her to get captured, get used to it, and then for Perrin to murder them all. Like have them discover that forkroot shit immediately.

The real meat of the Shaido arc is Perrin losing his humanity and ability to command. He starts going nuts and chopping people up, and his men lose their respect for him over it. Faile also isn't that terrible once you realize she doesn't know Perrin's an empath, he never told her. So he gets all huffy when Beralin does her thing, when Faile probably wouldn't have given a fuck had he not brought it up repeatedly. Perrin sucks.

>tfw no thicc forsaken gf

>tfw no fun tomboy, beautiful rich girl queen and no fit, brown girl all taking turns playing with your dick

>tfw no queen mother joining in with her daughter on occasion

Morgase is a bustier and sluttier Elayne, and will probably live to be 150 even with her weak connection to the Source.

who would play /bestgirl/?

That place got un-comfy for 2 books worth. Literal rape city. And the Shaido Wise Woman bickering and pissing contest can be ignored.

Faiel captured, has some moments keeping her crew together and planning their Great Escape all McQueen style. Then have the shit go down.

do you know any unbearable cunts that are available?

What are Saldean's ultimately supposed to be, Chinese Egyptians?

I'm trying to work through some of the middle books with a better understanding of race and culture, better than how I envisioned it when I was 15.

I always thought of them as Mediterranean/Greek or Macedonian or some shit like that.

Maybe. Tarabon may have that covered, they're closer to being Turks with some Arab. Saldea is Middle Eastern/Levant sort of flavor, Domani are Arab/Indian, and Altara is more or less Southern Italian. Then you have Amadicia which is straight up Commonwealth England.

(((Saldean)))

i always thought they were mediterranean and the rest of the borderlands were asian

I'm not sure any of the Borderlanders are described like asians, other than Japanese names like Yukiri or Tsutama or what not.

i dont know, i always got an asian feel from Shienar

That's because it's Japan, but the people may not be Asian. Making Kandor or Arafel be Asian is fine, no main characters are from there and it changes nothing.

Who had bigger knockers, Graendal or Halima? Maybe Graendal was jealous over the DO giving Balt that body.

>Judkins previously worked on shows such as ABC’s “Agents of SHIELD,” the Netflix series “Hemlock Grove,” and the NBC series “Chuck.”

How many of the main cast will be niggers?

>No tits
>For a series that has busty chicks everywhere
>"Diversity"

yeah this will be a wreck

Tuon.

Any of the Sea Folk would be more like Indonesians or Southern Indians.

No tits for: Selucia, Morgase, Elayne, Aviendha, Graendal, Lanfear (Cyndane too, who is even bustier), Aran'gar, Setalle, the various dozen barmaids Mat fucks, Melindhra, and more.

>giv aes sedai pusy

>Rafe Judkins is attached to write and executive produce. Judkins previously worked on shows such as ABC’s “Agents of SHIELD,” the Netflix series “Hemlock Grove,” and the NBC series “Chuck.”

It all depends on what part of Agents of SHIELD he worked on.

Who ready for some cheap TV kino? I know I will enjoy the diverse cast they get.
Asian Rand
Black Perrin
Spic Mat
Female White Lan so that SHE and Fijian Nynaeve can have a same sex marriage.

But bow lady is supposed to be first lady warden.

Idris Elba has already been cast

He could be that Seanchean deathwatch guard.

>pillowfriend.jpg
Delet

I hope Thoms Cloak and mustaches look realistic

>*licks lips*
>Gee, I wish perrin were here he knows how to talk to girls!
>*wets lips*

>Tam is black
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT MY DAD?????"

>"Moiraine, you reek of fish guts!"
>"Quiet, you filthy peasant."
>Moiraine squeezes her tiny pale legs around the tanned Tairen's head.

I loved this series but I've become more critical of it as I've gotten older. It still holds a place in my heart, but everything after book 5 is a huge blur in my mind.
Also Sanderson completely neutered any character development Mat was going to go through in the final books by reverting him back to his childish pranking days. Mat chapters used to be something to look forward to, but they became so embarrassing I started skimming them.
The Shadow Prophecy and Demandred's whole quest should have been included, because it added this layer of uncertainty to the whole thing by giving the bad guys a prophecy to rally behind as well. Of course it turned out to be wordplay in the end, but it was still cool.
The worst part is I think I've picked up some of Jordan's bad habits in my own writing.
Also, Min is best girl. Aludra is a close second. Aviendha is too much of a fucking hassle to deal with and Elayne might be a slave to the dick but she's got so much baggage as well.

I love when high born ladies end up with normies. Like that one from Cairhien who ends up with that dumb innkeeper guard, or the Panarch who winds up with the thief catcher.

I hear you on Mat. He was really interesting but then just turned fully kind of giddy dumb and no longer the full reluctance but inevitable action that he usually was.

Even if they were his inventions, I like the Pevara Androl thing. She exemplifies the whole idea of tsuntsun (The Red Ajah in general) becoming deredere with the double bond. Basically, more Aes Sedai needed to be persuaded with cock.

I swear to god the only reason Aes Sedai were introduced on such a high pedestal was so they could be pulled down, collared, bonded by male channelers, enslaved, and fucked into obedience.
RJ had some top-tier fetishes and the world is less without him.

Like those Aes Sedai that Logain fucks them until they literally love him because the bond magnifies everything. Green sisters were probably the chillest the entire time, aside from Cads, because they could get dick all the time.

>Tar Valon is literally a giant Ivory Tower on a giant vagina island
>Some people will still probably assume Aes Sedai are meant to be sympathetic

*fugs maid*

holy shit

Isn't Tuon mentioned as having a very nice ass?

>titless
Let's be fair, Tuon DOES refer to herself as flat, but it is also in comparison to Selucia. Who probably suffers from back problems.

im glad you are posting these threads again user i like to btfo the triggered Sup Forums tardies who are worried its going to be hit by a SJW train not realiseing the books were diverse as fuck with lesbos and gaybos

Vaguely Asian with a touch of Indian/Arab.

>you will never have a Saldaean wife dance the sa'sara for you

theres quite a lot of trollocs in the first book too, if they can't make them look good it will put people off so quick

also ithink shadar logoth would not be so difficult..? do you mean the setting or the actual mist? smoke VFX like that is actually pretty easy to produce compared to other stuff

this is a good idea

the kidnapping should be skipped nothing was gained from it and flesh out the seanchan and masema parts a bit longer

Favourite Asha'Man?

I wanna see my boy Narishma BTFO the aes sedai bitches for not remembering eben

Graendal is "plump", but the tittymonsters of the series are I think Selucia, then Halima, then Cyndane (basically described as short and mostly slender but with balloon-like tits, because the Dark One has a sense of humour), then I think Someryn/Graendal. Aviendha is surprisingly up there as well somewhere, she has various characters remark on her breasts being made for children or hips being for children throughout the books. Add that to her long legs, fit body, and Aielwoman height, and she's almost Amazonian.

>I wanna see my boy Narishma BTFO the aes sedai bitches for not remembering eben

Grady.

Narishma is practically his Aes Sedai's boy toy. Sure, she fucks him on the regular, but then you have I think Verin saying she probably amuses herself by making him balance fruit on his head for her.

Flinn. Old but still kicking, nearly as good at healing as Nynaeve, and when he was leading his circle at the cleansing of Saidin he was able to BTFO Demandred.

This is only good news

>Grant Ward
>Incestuous Mommy Vampire Famke Jenkins
>Idk about chuck i never saw it

god damn i never saw that before even has the clit

>ywn be bonded as Warder to an Aes Sedai
>ywn be married to her in the Sea Folk fashion
>the one who gives commands in public must take them in private
>ywn turn her over your knee in the bedroom and spank her
>ywn feel her yowls turn to moans
>ywn feel the bond magnifying all the arousal and emotion

Is there anyone more cucked than Demandred?
Lews Therin lived and died cucking the shit out of him (and pretty much all the other Forsaken too) and then Rand is born and he just cucks him again without even trying.

why?
why the fuck do we need to have so many of these threads? nothing has happened since the one you made yesterday so wtf is the deal? honestly its just goign to be the same mix of people saying who they think is going to be cast as which role and others complaining about how shitty or not the series is.

come on dude just chill it with these threads, i know its exciting but wait till there are some more concrete details my dude

>sony
DOA