*gets trapped*
SO WHAT YOU FINNA TELL ME IS
*gets saved by ladybug*
YOU SAYIN IM GON BE
*fucking dies*
A SUPERHERO AN SHIEETTT???
*gets mind controlled again*

WE WUZ KANGZZ

Ladybug is a dick tho, and caused more akumas.

I dont have it with me, but didn't someone make a chart about how many people caused akumas?

I still want to tie him up, strap a ball gag into him, and rail his twink ass though.

why not some non-lewd bondage instead?

You just wanted a chat noir thread didn't you faggot?

Sounds like a plan.

Let's get some couple pics instead of the same 10 solo pics for once.

Are guys still convinced all fanfic is cancer garbage?

The show is so obvious, simple, and banal, that a few fanfics are better than canon.

this show fucking sucks lol

fucking suck this dick lol

He's a sexy damsel in distress (male).

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

He's there to be sexy.

It's okay to be gay man.

>Are guys still convinced all fanfic is cancer garbage?
Yes. On a minor tangent, that's like 90% of the reason why most cape comics suck nowadays. It's literally just fans all grown up and writing official fan-fiction. The other 10% is political bullshit.

>people shipping chat with breeder shit
>not shipping him with another cute boy like nate
Explain yourselves.

I ship Chat with my dick.

>not shipping him with your dick

Nate isn't cute. I'd honestly rather ship him with Nino than Nate.

But on the other hand, jailbait catboy in a skintight leather bodysuit

Or maybe people are just shit writers, and there's no quality filter with people getting the jobs.

Is there a full version of this one somewhere?

If you were a good writer, why would you want to write someone else's characters with decades of awful continuity behind them instead of focusing on your won actually good stuff?

Other than maybe selling out for a quick buck I guess, though I don't believe comic books are a ticket to riches.

With comic books or any sort of professional writing, I couldnt tell you.

With fanfiction, it's part fun and part attention. For example, here in this thread we're sharing fanart and ideas that aren't canon. It's just fun. How is writing any different?

Also, on the internet no one gives a shit about your original stories, but fanfics will get literally thousands of hits and hundreds of comments if it's popular/good. That's way more rewarding to many people.

Isn't that like, his thing? And Ladybug saves him because of some yin yang type of bullshit. Not sure how this will persist in S2/3 when the new shitters show up tho.

I don't know how I feel about Chat Noir and Ladybug finding out each other's identities.

On one hand, that would be a 10/10 episode with so much potential.
On the other hand, it would ruin their dynamic and probably signify the near end of the series
i'm sad.

also i want plagg and tikki to fuck

So instead of selling out for a quick buck, it's for a quick upvote?

Makes sense, I suppose.