What Rebirth trades will you buy, Sup Forums?

What Rebirth trades will you buy, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/New-Super-Man-Vol-China-Rebirth/dp/140127093X/ref=sr_1_1/161-0589317-6245048?ie=UTF8&qid=1484594738&sr=8-1&keywords=new superman
strawpoll.me/12123616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably Green Lanterns since I'm buying monthly Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern corps, still on the fence on whether I should get Batman or not.

In print? Deathstroke and Flintstones. Maybe Superman.

Others I might consider getting digitally once a sale comes out.

I'm gonna skip vol1 of batman and wait for I am suicide. Getting all of the GL books too

im really enjoying superman. I keep seeing people talk about death stroke, is it good for first time readers?

Red Hood
Superman
Green Lanterns
For now

I've already gotten superman, gonna get Aquaman, nightwing and flash, i would have gotten deathstroke but i got him in floppies
maybe some others but thats the plan for now

I used to be a big Batman fanboy back in the early 00s but this new run just doesn't sound appealing to me at all. I think the last Batman arc I read as it was coming out was RIP and I haven't touched anything since then. I did enjoy Morrison's Batman and Robin, the dynamic between Dick and Damian was really interesting.

I'm surprised how Aqua Man of all thins has become my most looked forward too monlthy from DC since I've never even touched an Aqua Man book before Rebirth began.

Not a fan on ollie, guys?

I'm thinking Hellblazer, maybe All-Star Batman because I like the idea of one-off stories with all his villains. Haven't read either of them so I'll have to pirate the first issues to check them out first.

Nah, I've only got so much money to spend

and I read most of it here already and didn't think it was something I wanted to buy

If you like Priest, it's excellent. Somehow certain people struggle to understand it, which is perplexing. It's pretty enjoyable tbqh, Deathstroke's keikaku master, power levels are well balanced and the bantz is up the chain.

sjw lanternz

Fuck, I don't even know. Superman, Flash, New Super-Man, Green Lanterns, Wonder Woman, Aquaman. I liked a lot of comics from Rebirth but I'm not Daddy Warbucks.

Could Wonder Woman's waist be any smaller in that pic?

I hated Deathstroke as a character before this run, and now I've bought every floppy every two weeks which I've never done before

MAke of that what you will

I'm thinking about Aquaman. I get Superman, Flash and Titans monthly.

I love good bantz, I'll read the first couple of issues see how I like it

I'm on the same boat with aqua man, his rebirth is my 3rd favorite

You need to read the Damian issue if you want the top bantz, it was brutal.

buying GA in floppies.

may get flintstones trade since I only started buying now

>Red Hood
This book deserve supporting. When the trade will be out?

Thanks m8, I'll take your word for it

I wonder if teen titans will be worth getting or if I should just wait for super sons

Or semimonthly, as it were. Double shipping per month is the way to go. Monthly may be too long a wait for the speed of today's consumers.

May 2nd

>None of the Rebirth trades charted on NYT Bestsellers
It's over. DC is finished.

Here's the schedule according to amazon. In case anyone else needs it.

Where's new superman at?

Already ordered Superman. Waiting for Green Lanterns and New Super-Man.

Can DC ever recover?

June 27

amazon.com/New-Super-Man-Vol-China-Rebirth/dp/140127093X/ref=sr_1_1/161-0589317-6245048?ie=UTF8&qid=1484594738&sr=8-1&keywords=new superman

Fuck thats long

Why is DC so retarded about the trade release? This is almost 6 months after the first arc completes. Fuck DC.

It is a bit strange, since Teen Titans's first TPB comes out two weeks before New Super-Man, and its first arc doesn't even wrap up until next month.

Deathstroke
Titans
Maybe teen titans

King Batman, Suicide Squad and New Super-Man are the ones I'm most ready for. I've been buying singles of Flash and Green Lanterns.

Why Red Hood is this freaking late? What the heck DC?

desu its better than earlier, I remember having to wait 8 months for a batman new 52 trade after the arc was finished

They seem to be learning but they're ntot quite there yet

Maybe they aren't expecting big sales? I don't know, shit is so weird. If this was a DCKhomic, I would have irritated Khouri and asked an explanation.

Because they always released trades later for the books that had HC releases.

Cyborg
Titans
Nightwing
New Super-Man
Deathstroke

Already bought Batman, Superman, and Green Arrow.

Definitely picking up Green Lanterns, Red Hood, and Flash.

Wait a bit for Action Comics, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman and Nightwing.

Gonna catch up on DetCom, Titans, and New Super-man.

Deathstroke. Just that.

>I used to be a big Batman fanboy back in the early 00s
Man, that was an awful time for "Batman" and "Detective Comics"

Green Arrow

>Superman
>New Superman
>Green Arrow
>AllStar Batman
>Titans
>maybe Flash
>maybe Action Comics
>maybe Blue Beetle

>Cheetah on Wondie action
Yes, please.

Just deathstroke for sure. Maybe new super-man

All Star Batman, but it's going to be like a year before they put out a trade and not a hardcover isn't it?

Hal and the GLC, maybe Titans and maybe Superman.

Also the Legionnaires and Legion Lost reprints that are being released this spring, though they're not really Rebirth trades as such.

Currently, just picking up trades I've missed out on.

Superman: Lois and Clark currently, but I need to pick up Darkseid War, Titan Hunt and Superman. Gonna pick up a lot of Rebirth trades though, starting with Aquaman and Green Arrow.

>Superman
>New Superman

>maybe Aquaman
>maybe Titans
>maybe Flash
>maybe Action Comics

Flintstones and Future Quest even though they aren't Rebirth I will check out (my LCS usually has open copies people can browse and since there are a number of LCS in my city, I don't have to worry about it being sold out).

Green Lanterns.

That's the only series I really look forward too desu

Green Lantern stuff. I have them all. I like space cops.

This

already bought Superman

Red Hood, the second Batman trade, and Flash are on preorder

Probably Green Lanturn, Deathstoke, and Superman.
Im getting Starfire second trade too. Not rebirth but its out on the 31st and i bought the 1st one.

strawpoll.me/12123616

reposting to see if we can add more results

Batman, Aquaman, and Deathstroke.

I am! I also think that while Green Arrow Rebirth isn't consistantly good, that first arc was one of the best in terms of pacing.

Hal and Pals
Green Lanterns
Superman
Aquaman
RHatO
Titans

Oh yeah and New Super-Man, gotta support new characters and it's worth it

Green Arrow, New Super-Man, maybe the Year One half of WW to see if it reads any better in trade. Probably should check out Deathstroke at some point too

Detective Comics, considering it's the best book on the market right now, and has consistently been incredible.

>New Super-Man
even if it comes out like 6 months after the arc ends
>Green Lanterns
>Titans
>Deathstroke

Superman because all of a sudden the single issues are sold out every week.