It's MLK day, post black cartoon people

It's MLK day, post black cartoon people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit
scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Korra
>Black

if Korra was actually black you neckbeards wouldn't be attracted to her at all

best girl

>Black women
>Not sexy

Some of the sexiest women I've ever met were black. Tbh they're way better at sex then white women.

Mlk?

Milk day. We celebrate the pasteurization and consumption of a great source of Vitamin D.

Martin Luther King Junior.
Like Steven, but black. I think he was the son of some protestant monk or something.

I give her all the dork points. All of them.

In the positive meaning of dork.

best townie

>people don't know what a black person is
Figures.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well then, tell us, Mr. Smartypants.

not everyone on Sup Forums is racist.

>Mahaswaran

Well I can tell you Inuits and Indians aren't black for starters.

I think he might be talking about how Korra is Inuit if anything?

Or by 'Black Cartoon People' are we just umbrellaing in everyone who isn't obviously white or yellow?

Post the Imgur link

You know the one

>black

dude she's Indian.

>black

Korra is asian

what the fuck is wrong with you guys

Eskimo.

A frog for most of the movie.

Indian.

True.

>Inuits are Asian
Someone didn't go to college.

>Says post black people
>Posts a picure of an Inuit character

LOL. Inuits are more asian if anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit
scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/

At least I can tell they're not black people.

It's ok, you weren't really far off anyways.

They are mongoloids though.
Everyone in avatar is some variety of fantasy mongoloid

Best background waifu

Yeah, she would probably rather celebrate the muster of the 8 banners.

>what the fuck is wrong with you guys
it's called being american, they believe anyone who is not white 100% american certified made in U.S of A must be black, that includes asians, latinos, muslims, jews, etc.

Inuit is too specific. She is eskimo.

Eskimo has become a politically incorrect word recently because of how often it is used, but it is actually the most general way of referring to Amerindians around the arctic circle. Anything else is gets too specific unless you actually know what you are talking about.

Why in the fuck is she wearing that face mask?

Not Asian. Also I'm pretty sure mongoloid isn't used very often by experts.

no clue but why does that matter?

To be safe.

no one?

That's an alien. I'm more black than him.

Mongoloids are east asians and their close descendants. So they more or less are asian, just not in asia

Isn't Eskimo considered offensive because it literally translates to "raw meat-eater" or something?

Ew.

At any rate, the op probably should have used a picture of numbah 5 instead.

It is, but not in talk about race because Mongloids include Inuit and Asians, among others. It's too broad.

Go back to Sup Forums

thats racist, go back to Sup Forums

OP insured this thread would immediately derail by both posting something LoK related and bringing up the topic of racial ambiguity. Its masterful baiting, really. No point in trying to be on topic user

Far as I know it is considered offensive to Inuit since they are a different culture than Eskimos, so Eskimos do not like being called Inuit for the same reason. So I guess you can say it is like how Japanese and Chinese people hate being mistaken for each other.

wow, you're totally right.

It is my understand that's offensive because it became popular. Basically it was the correct word for all the people in question but because white people used it so often instead of caring about the name of every individual group of people that eskimo refers to it became offensive, kind of like what happens with people with dwarfism. The PC word is constantly in flux for the sake of being in flux. What's popular HAS to be considered offensive for some reason. Maybe it's just made that way by people who want to feel morally superior to most others.

Excuse me, but my ancestors came from Africa 70,000 years ago. You are being very racist right now.

I know this is bait, but there are people who genuinely think Korra is black.

She and the entire water tribe are supposed to be based of of Inuit people. It's not even subtle.

But that's just two little lesbians in a trench coat.

Not that user, but like I said earlier, last I heard eskimo is the general term to refer to all Amerindians around the Arctic Circle. It's not just one group, it's all of them. It's the correct word, therefore it's popular, therefore it's no longer PC.

If not eskimo then you have to know the exact group of people you are referring to, which we certainly don't in Korra's case. Just call her an eskimo. Doing otherwise would be like calling a European stereotype Italian because "European" is too racist.

>eskimos are black

It includes pacific islanders too. The term refers to a phenotype, so if anything is actually better to use in discussions of race than geographic location

But it's not but it's not but it's not but it's not.
It's okay it's okay it's okay it's okay.

Are there even other tribes in the arctic besides inuit?

I don't think it works that way user, Eskimo is the literal name of a specific tribe. Amerindian is the general and broad term used by most. Inuit is the literal name of a specific tribe. People from different groups do not like being mistaken for one another, hence why in the Northwest Territories they do not like being called Eskimo. I am very sure if you were in Alaska and called them Inuit they wouldn't like that either.

WE
WUZ

>Map of the Inuit Circumpolar Council of Eskimo peoples, showing the Yupik peoples (Yupik, Siberian Yupik) and Inuit (IƱupiat, Inuvialuit, Nunavut, Nunavik, Nunatsiavut, Kalaallit)

He is Greek.

I love how people act like everyone in Africa is somehow the same people like they don't keep genociding each other all the time over whatever differences.

>Eskimo is the literal name of a specific tribe
It's not though. Inuit is a subgroup of eskimo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo

Well, people of different American Indian tribes (Navajo, Apache) often refer to each other/themselves as "Indian". So its not unheard of.

>74 posts
>9 actual black characters

Korra is Eskimo, Connie is Indian-American, Martian Manhunter is from space Australia, Egyptians aren't black

>If you're not attracted to a different race, you're a racist

I need this autism to die

Welp I learned something today. Thread isn't totally worthless it seems

and that becomes a billion dollar feature

This was a troll thread from the start. 74 posts later tho.

wait what?

why change an already brown person? Jasmine isn't white. Like I can understand the motive with people on tumblr changing white princesses to be an ambiguous brown ethnicity, but they changed a character that was already brown, just WHY?

Im not even sure which character this post is referring to

Supposedly though you aren't supposed to call them eskimos, at least not to their faces. They supposedly get offended. They want you to know their specific name, like if you went to Europe a German might be offended if you called them a European instead of a German or some junk.

Maybe the artist was just having fun drawing people from different cultures in familiar scenarios

Jasmine is caucazoid, you blind gaijin.

Alright I will give you that, I do disagree with the idea that it is only considered offensive because it is popular.

Some caucazoids are brown(ish)

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC