Star Trek /Discovery/ General

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bGIqotm5K4c
trekmovie.com/2017/10/18/star-trek-discovery-fan-theory-analysis-is-lt-tyler-the-klingon-voq/
twitter.com/gates_mcfadden/status/920862150339444736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for CBS All Access™

I prefer to watch it on Netflix

Do you guys think Spock will appear in DIS? He is Michael's brother after all

>This is so fucking cool!

I was fine with the show up until this point honestly, but this is just stupid

youtu.be/bGIqotm5K4c

Next episode promo

I clapped when I saw it

No, user. It was fucking cool

Bet you did user.

When you saw what?

nice OP image but still missing the STD user. Do not start a thread with the proper image next time.

But this isn't a podcast

Is this series just the retarded offspring of the canon?

It is as canon as the other shows.

Lt. Tyler is ... Voq

Yeah it was pretty cringy. Let's hope there aren't more scenes like it

Is Tilly the worst Star Trek character of all time?

How?

One the fence right now, if she has some season 1 tier Wesley moments later I will say yes.

I know, but you can use the STD on any image and it will easier to find on the catalog than just some random picture that you have to pay attention and figure out it's a shit photoshop of kirk on the new uniform

>mfw I am enjoying this show BECAUSE I'm not a huge Star Trek fan

Even I can see the timeline is insane though, what were they thinking with that.

trekmovie.com/2017/10/18/star-trek-discovery-fan-theory-analysis-is-lt-tyler-the-klingon-voq/
There is no going back after looking at this, I warn you now.

capt obvious

they lef the retarded klingon on the derelict with the female klingon that claims to be from a house of spies and liers. She tells him he must lose everything before he can fuck the other klingons up.
Next episode you have a ship with the female klingon in command and some random ass federation prisoner and Lorca escapes and they don't kill the klingon bitch.
It's so fucking stupid. Probably next episode will have some wink wink from the stupid klingon on board the Discovery so retards can catch up.

It's easier to find threads using the search function. Other generals don't put the name of the show in every OP image

Maybe it'll pay off later in the series

But he killed Klingons during their escape. Wtf

EVERYTHING

He learned genestealing from the Bene Geser- I mean Klingon spy matriarchs.

>implying he has not been brainwashed into believing he is human before his programming ends and remembers who he is

>"what must I sacrifice"
>"amongst other things your fifteen inch, muti-ridged, prehensile penis"
>"nooooooo"

I really don't know what they were thinking
>dude spores lmao, it's cool btw a single TOS episode referenced this haha
>the tardigrade was going to be a fully developed character with a science station and dialogue
At least they have some control, no matter how slight.

>the tardigrade was going to be a fully developed character with a science station and dialogue

This was Bryan Fuller's idea. I'm so glad they fired him

>ywn get to kill space jihadis

>destroys the starship Europa

What did they mean by this?

You mean the Krills?

>ethno-religious fanatics that only fuck shit up while united against a common crusader army
Doing all sorts of thinking

All similarities to copyrighted materials are purely unintentional and coincidental, please refer to our lawyers for further comment.

>/Discovery/
>Not /STD/
When will CBS All Access Shills™ leave?

That looks actually nice. They should have given everyone some 60s/Mad Men style make up and hair.

The period between the end of the first season of STD and a month before the next season's premiere.

Voq would never accept to have the human appearance. I think Tyler is a spy but just a human traitor.

Plus the appearance of Tyler is too perfect and the face of klingon in Discovery is too different of a human face.

>I will leave you with the matriarchs who will expose you to things you never knew possible. But it comes at a cost.
>What must I sacrifice?
>Everything
He's a bitchboi who will do anything for space jesus Tkuvma now

DISCO
USS DISCO
the grooviest ship in starfleet

learn to torrent, you fucking idiot

>I think Tyler is a spy but just a human traitor.
and hour alone with this sexy goddess and you would betray your species too

>muh interstellar telepathic phonecall
Dumbass Picard didn't realize he never had to ask Sarek in person where Spock was, just ring him up from the ready-room.

Yes i forgot this moment.

But i don't think they have the tech for this plastic surgery and the knowledge of human society. It's pretty hard to learn in 6-5 months how to be a perfect human.

THERE ARE THREE LIGHTS

>Klingons = Arabs/ISIS/refugees
>USS Europa = Europe
>Admiral on Europa = european leaders that only talk
>Burnham wants to take action = Trump
>Georgiou = Hillary
>Admirals in the shadows = deep state
>war = what happens if deep state wins

Matriarchs are powerful klingon spy house qweenz n' sheeit.

I unironically like her. (When you reverse image, it's muscle

Lieutenant Boytoy was imprisoned for seven months and survived because the female Klingon likes him
>female Klingon is L'rel
>was actually on sarcophagus ship with Voq for the past seven months
It doesn't add up, he's telling a cover story. When he's Voq, he's somehow telling the truth from an Obiwan point of view, he was "imprisoned" on the sarcophagus ship and only survived because of his love to L'rel.

But why the fight against L'rel (when Lorca and tyler escape from the prison)? They were alone, it was not for the show.

I, now, doubt he is a spy...

I look forward to meeting Lt. Stu, who just transferred from the USS Springfield.

They'll play it as some weird Klingon goodbye kiss. It's already established that Klingon love play involves bruises and stuff.

damn he's ugly as fuck looks like a retarded prometheus. they really goofed

I think they went overboard with the klingons, actors seem like they can barely move their mouths. Also very ugly.

Why the fuck do you faggots need two generals?

So she is supposed to be a dude right?
Quite a few episodes end up with men topless on the show, he'll be stripping down with this rest I assume?

It's the Klingon speak. L'Rell sounded completely fine when she was speaking English.

reminder that the twist is that the guy is a spy but that Lorca knew it and was all according to plan, from getting caught so easily to this

It's shows that the writers doesn't care for the series, but instead push their ideals of what star trek should be.

In a work place, you don't go around speaking like you would do to your friends. You have to act with tact in order to look professional. STD throws that out of the windows, doesn't help it's deal with racism while the other star treks never had to do that

They also fuck up how the Klingons are and act pretty badly.

Sure, they may be trying to get ADHD ridden millenials to watch, but might as well call it something different since it's has such a shitty fanfiction tier written script.

making our bouard great again?

Was Getting caught was part of his plan?

>In a work place, you don't go around speaking like you would do to your friends.

Where do you work, a convent?

warning this will give you an STD and make you sign up to CBS to watch more STD, everything will be STD

op is CBS not one of us, no custom images and threads move slow since no discussion their using the threads as an advertisement.

Haven't seen the new show yet, did Sarek get BLACKED? I guess that explains the STD moniker.

STd is full canon the creators said who talked about how their changing many aspects of canon that fans didnt like to make the show cooler.

Does being autistic hurt a lot?

Incorrect.
There is only one light.
Another one is broken.
And from the last one, some Bajoran worker stole the bulb.

la-lain

you know this whole show is in the mirror universe that is why the creators focused on the mirror last ep which is how they traveled back and forth.

Easily the best character

spores are real though, a scientist here on earth proved that their real and could work which is why STD is the most realistic star trek ever made,.

did they put the same tags like islamic on the uniforms which look like cheap catering uniforms for jewish holidays?

>When will CBS All Access Shills™ leave?
You would think they would catch on that we like /STD/ as all fans do and capitalize on that instead of trying to change it which is like forcing a meme, it just doesnt work.

Its like the same people who fill the board with those weird girls maybe the same person for all we know.

It doesnt have to make sense as many things in STD dont, as the creators said best way to watch is to turn your brain off.

>You would think they would catch on that we like /STD/ as all fans do
I mean, I don't. It's a faggy forced meme that doesn't fit the Star Trek naming conventions, and the people who throw fits about it are guaranteed autistic low quality shit posters. The fact that there are so many posts about the acronym proves that.

We already did an analysis last thread about this topic. The majority of people who use STD are either trying to force the acronym or shitposting about how much they hate the show. It's strictly there for faggots to point and laugh at and lowers the quality of posts.

Cool. That pic shows that The Shat would be prime leading man material even today.
He just got gypped on the budget.

So uhh, who got the telescope of the ship anyways? Seems like a really strange thing to go get from the dead captains quarter before running into an escape pod so you can safely turn it over to Starfleet.

>libtards trying to appropriate already SJW show that already conformed to progressive values since its fucking inception
>too ignorant to know this
>proclaim first black first woman captain
>being this retarded and incompetent with a beloved series
>nix entire continuity because you cant write for shit

Some form of the augment virus, his waifu is a spy that knows english

Such is the nu-trek era

I imagine she would have put it in the box when she decided to make the will and record the video.
They also wouldn't have neccisarily kept wills on the ships in case the ships got completely destroyed

>subordinate says he'll have to sacrifice everything to survive
>tyler says the female commander has a taken a liking to him
>it's the same fucking actor
>lorca was a targeted kidnapping
>escape is way too convenient
>you're on a ship with a huge target on its back
>"there's no other place i'd rather be"

yup. also why did the klingons disappear into puffs of green smoke when shot?

>It's a faggy forced meme that doesn't fit the Star Trek naming conventions
A. There is no singular naming convention
B. Its already used all over social media, its not a conspiracy theory against you.
C. People who use STD is because its familiar and works with the show on many levels to many people.
D. Forcing a meme is about as successful as hole guy.

So she recorded her will in the time between when she looked out the window with the telescope and her death like a day later? And made sure to store it on an escape pod? Georgiou was a Spock tier autist.

>Orvillecucks on suicide watch

The klingon disruptors were set to the highest setting presumably. Disintegrated the poor Klangs

The Orville sucks and so does STD tbqhwy, it was just some forced autist rivalry.

this is without america?

It's actually /STD/ for Star Trek Discovery. Jus calling it discovery brings up a bunch of other threads and is too long. Stop doin that.

> Its already used all over social media
No it's not. I hear this bullshit repeated constantly in these threads without a scrap of proof. #STD as a hash tag is full of negative crybaby faggots, and naturally, posts about sexually transmitted diseases. Which is why it's a retarded acronym to begin with.

Yeah, fuck the critics, I get my opinions validated by dfdfdf! People who rely on user ratings for movies and shows are fucking clowns. Critics are retarded but at least they're right more often than they're wrong. The real metric that matters is viewership and whether or not it gets renewed. All the shillbots in the world can't change that. By the way, Orville's ratings are hot garbage, but that's not entirely the show's fault. FOX has a history of child abuse.

STD fans BTFO, looks like Gates McFadden wants to be in The Orville and not STD, BTFO!

twitter.com/gates_mcfadden/status/920862150339444736