Justice League Runtime 170mins

Looks like Snyder Kino is back on the menu!

cosmicbooknews.com/zack-snyder-hints-justice-league-runtime

its 150. Maybe Snyder is back in editing room planning a directors cut since BvS bluray cut sold extremely well

How many dream sequences? How will they include the trailer for the next movie in this one?

N-NO!

Maybe WB learned their lesson from Batman V Superman and Suicide Squad not to cut a movie to shit? At least BVS was able to redeem itself with the Ultimate Edition, but SS was lost in the edit beyond saving.

Id guess he will do a cut, but obviously him or WB wouldnt want to announce that until after release

Zack Snyder is still directing DC movies?

>all those extra helicopter crashes they cut from suicide squad
ss was even worse written than bvs and no amount of re editing will change that.

What will Marvel steal from Snyder this time?

Snyder will direct a Avengers movie and the same critics that scorned him will love him.

as if disney would be retard enough to let snyder touch their franchise.

>Disney
>Director vision
Snyder would walk.

couldn't be all that bad, they hired Whedon afterall..

How much better is that cut?

Have you seen what Disney is doing with Star Wars?

What do you mean

>Dream Sequence.

yes, printing money.

Hel looks cool as shit. Too bad she will be defeated at the end of the movie because she doesn't use any good attacks

was lukewarm to theatrical, but really liked the bluray cut. Made Superman a decent character imo.

I hope all those shitty leaks all over r/dceuleaks are fake. I want a long convoluted Snyder kino, not some sanitised safe dephless action movie.
Pls Hal Jordan

I have a feeling that if JL isn't critically praised, there's going to be mention of a Snyder cut by the end of the month.

I mean, this is the same company that announced a new ending scene for BvS a week after it was released, and an extra 30 minutes for the home release the next month

They hired Chris Terrio for Episode IX, mang.

Probably. Anything to appeal to the hardcore fans after they get that normie money in their first week

certified Asgardian Kino

They announced the Ultimate Edition over a month before the theatrical came out. It's because it was 3 hours and R Rated, not bad reviews.

they should learn how to make a fucing two hour movie

Not that user, but I hope there is a Snyder cut, with anything he had in that Whedon removed. It would be interesting to watch them back to back and see the differences.

I liked the Suicide Squad special edition just for the extra scenes. A shame Wonder Woman didn't get a special cut, but then, it was probably considered 'complete'.

Where the fuck did the standard that every movie should be under two hours come from? Some of the greatest films of all time are epics. I mean sure, cape films would run a little long at hour hours, but that's not the point.

Also, what's up with movies not really coming with director/actor commentary much anymore? I think Man of Steel does, but I don't think BvS, SS, or Wonder Woman have a commentary track, even on the blu-rays.

the movie still sucks in the sense that the parts that are bad are still bad.

but it is longer so it makes more sense because you don't cut out important scenes. i like it a lot better than theatrical release.

but in the end i still think the movie needed to be better.

That's probably how long the Directors Cut is. The Theatrical will be short.

Can we talk about that? How in the FUCK is BvS extended cut worth an R rating when the only difference for ratings purposes is a few instances of CGI blood splatter. No nudity, no excessive language, no drug use, no nothing. Jurassic Park was more gory and that was PG-13.

>tfw Batman is going to be the only good part again

Seriously? Aquachad looks pretty fun, Ezra is really winning me over as Flash from just the little bits we are getting, more WoWo, and we are getting Superman back. Shit's gonna be cash.

Fuck Cyborg though. Should have been Manhunter.

Reshoots and director changes are a bad omen I think.
But that might be me not really liking any of the recent DC movies, except for Dark Knight and WW, kinda

I was at least expecting full on nipples during Lois' bathtub scene, if not a full on sex scene.

Not that I like marvel movies more, except for the first Iron Man, first guardians and second Hulk, kinda.

Maybe I'm just more of a X-men guy. I mean, only 1 out of 3 solo wolverine was actually good and the rest are just okay, but still.

Wally says "What the FUCK do you want?" And when Doomsday stabs Superman they don't crop out the impaling (TE is zoomed in and pan-scanned). There's also the prison-shanking and when Superman heat rays guys in the Knightmare we see more smoke.
But yeah it's ridiculous. Transformers movies have a lot more sex and violence but because it's all suggested or done to "robots" the MPAA let's it pass.

Ultimate cut was rated R in Septemeber, 6 months before BvS came out becuase that was the cut they were going with minus the cgi blood.