Memes aside, One of the best trilogies out there

Memes aside, One of the best trilogies out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjsu4-704
youtube.com/watch?v=6v58yzDYWjg
youtube.com/watch?v=K6GJtL9KGtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it kinda sucked

Pretty good, good and garbage.

>memes aside
>posts a meme

Two great movies and one pretty solid movie. I have to agree. LOTR is probably more consistent as a trilogy though

tdk was the worst of the 3. come at me.

TDKR was still ok as a superhero movie but it clearly showed Nolan not giving a fuck anymore

2>1>3

Literally no one ever argues this aside from you bait faggots. This is just common sense.

TDKR was almost as bad as Spider-Man 3

plenty of people think Batman Begins was better

BB: 7/10
TDK: 10/10
TDKR: 6/10

They killed off Banis in one shot, pretty fucking gay imo. He should have been the one to risen at the
>henchman turns out to be more powerful than the supervillian bad guy

Everyday these movies become more and more indistinguishable from the shcumacher batmans

Batman Begins 10/10
Dark Knight 8/10
Dark Knight Rises 5/10

patrician ratings coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjsu4-704

youtube.com/watch?v=6v58yzDYWjg

youtube.com/watch?v=K6GJtL9KGtA

If Blade Runner ever get's a third sequel that's on par with any of the other two, it will certainly become one of the best trilogies ever made.

One of the best but LOTR is still the best.

this

BB was good all around, the story, characters, action, all makes sense

TDK everybody was too distracted by Heath Ledger's amazing performance to notice all the plot holes and two face was under developed, his turn to the evil wasn't convincing and batman was kind of just there

TDKR - really not necessary, the only reason they made it is to make money, dumbass plot, uneven pacing, who the fuck sends all the police into the tunnel anyway? Critics and fanboys alike were to chickenshit to admit it sucked cuz muh nolan

>Batman Begins 10/10
Not with this smug cunt. Maggie was much better, even if she was uglier.

she's insignificant enough to not contribute or damage the film

The prestige is still his best work

2nd one very overrated third one was abysmal and prophetic
first one was the best because all the ideas and gimmicks were used there first, and best villains and best plot/ mismatch of scenes stitched together

fucking others are near incoherent logistically and chronologically , just retarded meme tier scenes that are flashy and "cool"

gotta admit, flipping a semi truck with practical effect is pretty cool though

joker teleporting 200 barrels of explosives onto the boats off screen, not so much

but the 2nd one has one of the best sound tracks of all time

WHOA I must emphatically refute this you fucking faggot. This girl is cute and it is not debatable that when the acting is relatively unimportant, cute girls add more to movies than ugly ones like Maggie, who's a shit actress anyway, so. Furthermore she actually has chemistry with Bruce, unlike Maggie, who could only have chemistry with a dog.
Not bringing her back was a huge blow imo, not only because Maggie is inferior, to change the actresses at all had a hugely negative impact and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

It's really not.
The first is good, but forgettable.
The second is good-ish.
The third is a joke. The only good part of it is how they used practical effects on the plane hijacking.

It is and will always be the best trilogy there is. None will even come close to these masterpieces.

Thor says hi

>Putting TDK alongside LOTR
Ah! I perceive that you're retarded.

From what I remember nobody really care much for BB at the time of release, probably because most people couldn't care less about the scarecrow as a batman villain, so it was too much of a crime noir film with batman against the mob than an actual superhero film. Spiderman and X-Men were much bigger at the time (that was before Spider-Man 3 and X-Men 3 came out).
It wasn't until TDK and Heath Ledger's performance that the hype began about Batman and made him the number 1 superhero, surpassing spiderman. Then out of nowhere all the normies started pretending how they always LOVED batman and were HUGE FANS of the series.

thor 1 and 2 were raw sewage though

ragnarok could be ok but then it still isn't a good trilogy

True, although original Star Wars with no CGI shit is a close second.

my only gripe is it's too 'real.' like i want to see that shit in my comic book entertainment. that's what literally almost every other genre is for.

Only TDK was kino. BB was meh, TDKR was shit.

Kek i still remember how all youtube fanboys reviewed TDKR as if it was as good as TDK

they are all horribly overrated, even Batman Begins

>good
>okay
>dumpster fire

It's literal garbage. You have shit taste. You don't even like cinema.

>2010 - present movies
The absolute state of Hollywood

TDKR was an utter shit like it was filmed by that fucking gay jew Snyder, gave a somewhat similar vibe to his awful films.

Batman Begins 7/10
Dark Knight 6/10
Dark Knight Rises 3/10

well, you clearly have a superior taste in cinema and I salute you, so to get some reference, what would be a 10/10 for you?

post the fightscene webm's
if it had the same level choreography as BvS it would be pure capekino
but it doesnt

that belongs to Back to the Future trilogy

Paul Blart Mall COp

>you clearly have a superior taste in cinema
I don't think so, I'm still quite vanilla when it comes to more obscure and difficult directors, but in case you're not being sarcastic, some random movies I like are: Harakiri, Fallen Angels, Inside Llewyn Davis, Trainspotting, High and Low...

Batman Begins is the best. At least it is comprehensible and has the cool uprising story. TDKR would be a 6/10 without Ledger and the last one is hot garbage.

>TDKR would be a 6/10 without Ledger and the last one is hot garbage.
TDKR is the last one

Typo aside, I agree fully.
They at least attempt to build up the stealth and theatricality of the Batman in the first movie.

In the last two he's just an awkward twit with a billion dollar arsenal.

Then in BvS he's just Mister Furious who's rich parents left him a fortune.

I think they need to stop making Batman movies for a while, decade at least.

You know what I meant. Nolan is so insistent upon making his movies as convoluted as possible I can't even distinguish between the different movies in the trilogy. It's all one big mess, even the titles.

I actually don't understand the hate for TDKR. I found some of the moments breathtaking cinematically. The score is thunderous and commanding and the use of practical set pieces and extras is something we rarely see these days. I understand that people point to plot holes or inconsistencies, but on a technical level it's really impressive.

>get this, there are people who genuinely brainwashed into thinking superhero movies are not ez moneygrabs without any depth

the only difference between batman and suicide squad is literally shilling. What's next, mcd is the king of foods?

>if the faggot did not od, no one would rate batman

>not Memento