"Make sure everyone knows how lonely the character is by having him cry into the camera...

>"Make sure everyone knows how lonely the character is by having him cry into the camera.It's important the audience know how lonely Elliot is"

>"Oh and add a female friend who shows up 5 minutes after he's finished sobbing"

Dropped it right then and there.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9QDHej9UGAdcDhWVEllMzJBSEk#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot "7/10 manic pixie dream girl next-door bangs him without him even trying"

I'm talking about Mr.Robot by the way.

>wahh im so depressed and anxious
>immediately bangs his hot neighbour then chills with friends

ain't it fucked up
I'm surprised anyone watched beyond the first episode

Lazy writing. They can't show a character being lonely properly. But they can have him talk to someone else about how lonely he is.

this is what normies actually believe. "Depression" and "loneliness" and being an "introvert" are just fashion statements for them

This is my favorite show. I'm glad it's back. Great episode this week. Show's back in top form.

>a desperate drug addict who is mentally completely as fucked up as Elliot
>"7/10 manic pixie dream girl next-door bangs him without him even trying"

This place man.

Being a drug addict has nothing to do with being a lonely loser. In fact you need some sort of connection to even buy drugs from. Many socialites use drugs in social settings. Drug usage has nothing to do with the character

Did she rape him?

>supposed to be lonely and socially awkward
>has sex with girls

This, actual spergs can't get drugs unless it's from online.

The correct answer right here.

Those are called cyborgs. This show should be called Mr. Cyborg. Real Robots can't any of the things he does.

>Sister who has parties every few days comes to visit
>Talks about how lonely she is, and hasn't seen (girls name) for at least 2 days and is going crazy
mfw
>Meanwhile I regularly go weeks without seeing anyone (neet essentially + BTC growth = $$)

tfw

tbqh being alone is pure kino though, never been more productive in my life.

socially awkward spergs can still get laid

No, no they can't

How do you explain me then

No, (you) can't.

ffghghfg

if they're
>very good looking
or
>not actually spergs

A sperg who can't just fall into pussy through his looks has very little chance of getting laid

The not ugly ones can
Sorry man

Getting raped by your mom's nigger boyfriend doesn't really count, redditor

What if I got raped by my mom_________________

All scriptwriters basically go to the same school, that's why cellphones never work when they're in dire need or cars just won't start up in horror movies.

So hoping for them to get the lonely internet autist right is just wishful thinking.

Luckily I managed to do it with 3 (THREE) objectively attractive girls before I completely sperged out. That was years ago now, and now I spend all day every day inside my house posting on Sup Forums all day long. But at least I dont lament over being a virgin

>mfw reading an article in which a woman talks about how newfound rejection is "messing with her head"
and how do you make money senpai? help a fellow neet out

>It's another Sup Forums pretends something is shit yet watches every single episode of it episode
The enlightened shitpost

Just buy Bitcoin and wait....

I've quadrupled my money, in 2 months. Only spend money on food and spend your days watching lectures from "the great courses" (dot com)

>You will live to spend years on end learning ancient Greek and history while earning passive income.
The funny thing is I know I'm living the best part of my life by far right now. Idk there's just something so /comfy/ about living in the best time of your life, whle knowing that it is. I appreciate and taste each second.

Gym or run everyday to.

yeah but where I'm gonna get the money for the initial investment from?

Yeah idk, I had 500 in the bank and threw it all in with fingers crossed. Spend 100 a week and it keeps me going.

Tbqh only you can figure out your specific way yourself. gl

Eliot has more attractive women in his life than me. How is that fair?

How do I do it?

Depends on your region and country, in Australia you buy it at the newsagents. I'm not joking either.

And get a paper wallet,just do your own research jeeze

yeah I'll have to figure it out. also how old are you user? do you plan on living like this indefinitely? do you feel a need to cope with austere lifestyle and a lack of moving forward?

Can you give a brainlet the quick rundown on bitcoin.
You have to set up a "wallet" which functions like a bank account does essentially right?

Because he's pretty :3

21 m8, I live materialistically, sell possessions you don't use and wait 2 months for brain recovery period (surprisingly painful adjustment).

I don't want to get into specifics about how I managed to get my setup going because it twists the word of the law a tad, but it is legal, just.... unique. I don't plan on doing this indefinitely but just for the next 3-7 years, by then I will have a knowledge of all of human history and philosophy and will hopefully be able to sneak in through the backdoor with what they give out to "outstanding outsiders" - aka people are awarded doctorates and lecture positions without going into uni.

Get to be /comfy/ in the ivory tower and continue reading, this time with the money to pay back family and debts to friends. I spend 8 hours reading a day, gym 1 and watch lectures then shitpost before bed.

>do you feel a need to cope with austere lifestyle and a lack of moving forward?
I basically read Senaca once and memed my life to his/my will. I don't have friends but tbqh, when you spend all day getting better in every aspect of your life, I am my own best friend, and I don't get lonely at all amazingly.
Soz 4 blogpost idk how to answer these kind of questions otherwise.

post loneliness kino

>I live materialistically

fugging auto correct, ascetically*

Naked 1993 mike leigh is amazing for that vibe btw

i don't know is she hot

>character desires social interaction
You lost me already. Sup Forums is more than enough for me.

>tfw 20 and did fuck all with my life, no planning for the future and don't even use my neet free time to read
fuck user I wanna be like you. You're even bending the system to your will

Is the third season any better than the second? I forced myself to watch the second one because I had nothing to do all night but holy fuck it was boring, absolute shit compared to the first season.

Lol at these delusional kids thinking btc bull market will last. So you have less than 200k and think you'll survive on that???

It's pretty tricky to get around for newbies but it is necessary for you to understand it yourself. So you can trust it and decide for yourself. I'm sorry for such a meme answer but you really have to make your own way. Some good places to start:

coinmarketcap.com to check market (don't become obsessed - time is the only real commodity, don't waste it)

Also youtube the tech and paper wallets and be prepared to loose all you invest, or don't invest it!

Follow this guide to start (pic) and drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9QDHej9UGAdcDhWVEllMzJBSEk# to learn greek or latin - to think greek you must speak it e.c.t.; view time in a different way than most people do, print out the "calender of life" - each dot is a month and you see everyday how much of you has passed and how much is left, knowing that 20s are really the prime time.

Sure m8, you do you. I'm just doing what works for me, you do have to admit BTC has been a remarkable success so far and is a mighty alternate to the (((federal reserve)))

Felt the same and been really enjoying the third so far.

Would you believe he's fucking 36 too

That's fine I like the actor. It Eliot I have a problem with. He acts as if his life is worse than mine but it isn't.

I really like this image. Mind if I save it to my hard drive?

It's almost as if people are different and it is a tv show.

Nah, he still looks like he's in his late twenties at worst

THEN WHY CAN'T I

Because you're ugly, we went over this already

Good looking people aren't socially awkward.

You'd be surprised.

No movie has ever come as close to depicting the kind of loneliness that eventually makes you deranged.

This episode was good. To all the Freud here, you can have """company""" and still be lonely