You can't fight city hall, death and taxes, don't talk about politics or religion...

You can't fight city hall, death and taxes, don't talk about politics or religion. This is the equivalent of enemy propaganda, rolling across the picket line. "Lay down, GI" We saw it all through the 20th Century. And now on the 21st Century, it's time to stand up and realize, that we should NOT allow ourselves to be crammed in this rat maze. We should not SUBMIT to dehumanization. I dunno about you, but I'm concerned with what's happening in this world. I'm concerned with the structure, the systems of control. Those that control my life, and seek to control it EVEN MORE! I want FREEDOM! That's what I want, that's what YOU should want! It's up to every one of us to turn loose of just some of the greed, the hatred, the envy, and the insecurities, because that is the central mode of control, make us feel pathetic, small, so we'll willingly give up our sovereignty, our liberty, our destiny. We've GOT to realize we're being conditioned on a mass scale. Start challenging this corporate slave state! The 21st Century's gonna be a new century! Not the century of slavery, not the century of lies, of issues of no significance, classism, statism, and all the rest of the modes of control, it's gonna be the age of humankind, standing up for something PURE and something RIGHT! What a bunch of garbage, liberal, Democrat, conservative, Republican, its there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO jobof Slavery Inc.! The TRUTH is out there in front of you, but they lay this buffet of LIES! I'm SICK of it, and I'M NOT GONNA TAKE A BITE OUT OF IT! DO YA GOT ME? Resistance is NOT futile, we're gonna win this thing, humankind is too good, WE'RE NOT A BUNCH OF UNDERACHIEVERS, WE'RE GONNA STAND UP, AND WE'RE GONNA BE HUMAN BEINGS! WE'RE GONNA GET FIRED UP ABOUT THE REAL THINGS, THE THINGS THAT MATTER, CREATIVITY, AND THE DYNAMIC HUMAN. SPIRIT THAT REFUSES TO SUBMIT! WELL THAT'S IT, that's all I've got to say. It's in your court now.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506308843539.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's Alex Jones, btw. In Waking Life

>You can't fight city hall, death and taxes, don't talk about politics or religion. This is the equivalent of enemy propaganda, rolling across the picket line. "Lay down, GI"
I don't get this whole part.

what's not to get?

>You can't fight city hall, death and taxes
He's making a comparison between the three, implying taxes and city hall is as powerful as death itself

>don't talk about politics or religion. This is the equivalent of enemy propaganda
if you talk about politics or religion, you, or someone else, might get someone to question what they already believe. and if they question things, they might start seeing the government as bad guys. from the perspective of those who trust the government, these people have now become "the enemy"

>rolling across the picket line. "Lay down, GI"
actually, i'm not sure i got this one either

Then he's extremely naive about city hall which is easy as fuck to fight. You may not always win but theyre extremely easy to fight. Its by very far the most commonly first elected position of politicians.

I think he means that "politics" and religion are distractions to us: the soldiers aka "GIs"

Who actually trusts the government?

"You can't fight city hall" is an old expression probably closely analogous to the Hydra Head. Alex is implying that its another distraction.

Enemy propaganda that would target soldiers, telling them to lay down their weapons

Or specifically that fighting city hall is low hanging fruit distracting us from the real objective.

normies. not even joking

Who actually trusts anyone? Sure I can interact and even conduct transactions but they sure as hell aren't based on trust. If anything its the complete opposite.

You have a bank account? Because if you do, you trust other people you fucking idiot.

Protection =/= trust you utter dipshit

Theyre called checks and balances. Like I said if my interaction with a bank is based on anything it's based on distrust. And that sure as shit applies to the banks feeling about me.

Is a game of chess based on trust?

And a person, actually multiple people are behind those things idiot. And they are trusted to make sure that the system works idiot.

Your interaction with a bank is based on distrust? I guess you have only yourself to blame then if it loses all your money.

Yes, you are both trusted to know and follow the rules. All rules are based on trust. If those rules are broken, then the trust is broken.

You literally cant break the rules of chess. You either play it or you don't.

>Your interaction with a bank is based on distrust? I guess you have only yourself to blame then if it loses all your money.
How do you figure you fucking child? If my interaction is based on distrust then that means that I have the proper protections and insurance if they do lose my money. Exactly the same approach they have to me. You think my bank trusts anyone? Then you are a true imbecile.

I don't see it. Seems to me he's putting on a character as if he's impersonating the will of "the man". so him saying "don't talk about politics and religion" is actually the political elite wanting us to not do that, and him pointing it out

Expectation =/= trust

Well, there is a certain trend these days about getting the government to censor out "hate speech" and "offensive content", which a lot of people seem to support

Only someone distrustful would try to convince anyone to trust other people.

democrats when one of their own is in power

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506308843539.webm

Jesus christ! Is Alex literally retarded?

Wow

Das rasis

wow did sam raimi write the script for this ep

waking life was cool when i was in 7th grade and smoking weed