Is anyone else in love with Ana i can't get enough help me

The perfect girl doesn't exi...

You'll stop being underage eventually

If she had a different chin/jaw she would be much cuter but alas, she's a solid 5

She's almost 30, and she still doesn't have any kids. Clocks ticking, she should get on it. Unfortunately, it looks like she was married, for about two years before getting divorced. I'm not sure I could ever be with a divorced woman myself, but hopefully someone will marry her and give her some children, and soon.

> Flat chest
> Shitskin eyes, hair and skin

She's good looking but miles away from perfect.

Reminder that she's been HARVESTED

you have angered Ana may your mothers die in their sleep

I was struck by how hot she was until I remembered she was making out with that filthy kike in Wardogs. Such a waste.

She's exactly his type too.

Oh god yes I have since before the movie when I saw her on Sup Forums. I need there to be an Ana thread at all times I can't bear not talking about her.

female?

Just watched Overdrive I was furious when that hack Scott Eastwood kissed my Ana

Yeah and what have you done about it user?

Have you learned Spanish? Have you worked hard to earn the money to buy a plane ticket to Cuba? Which is full of desperate young girls just like Ana?

No, I thought not. Your "love" is shallow and fake.

She looks like a Stacey who is so attention whorish she has to play up the qt aspect to attract betas, even with Chad on tap.

Stop insulting our intelligence ffs

Come on, Harvey would fuck anything, even a plank wood. But I'm sure his type are red heads

some ugly fat man is plowing your waifu right now
how does that make you feel

I'm pretty sure that's her Dad

jawlet

meanwhile you'll die childless and alone

epic meme my dude, see you in hell

I'm not allowed to leave the country I'm waiting for her to come here

I LOVE YOU

I'll fucking do it. I have money for a plane ticket and I'll get on interpals right now.