>remain committed to a regimen of diet, exercise and self-sacrifice
>shed pounds, look fantastic, add at least two decades to life expectancy
>land better movie roles, suddenly swimming in barely legal starlet puss

What's your excuse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Euhl8ZKXak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skinny Jonah always looks unwell

Isn't this the third time he's lost weight he rapidly puts back on when he gets a few months off

>all of that shit
>looks like a walking corpse
Nah man, i'm good

he is getting paid to lose weight

its the loose skin

He needs to exercise a lot harder. He's pretty fugly and he has loose skin. The only thing he can do is get buff.

His legs look too weak and skinny to keep his frail, aging body up

Did he make a deal with the devil? he looks 60

I did the same thing because I saw Jonah do it. Went from 260 to 167 in like 7 months. It's worth it brahs

he looks like shit even worse than when he was obese

He looks like shit either way, at least when he was fat he looked happy

why does he look like he's works at the FBI but he's stuck at a desk job and his only joy in life is his 15 minute smoke breaks while he watches the pigeons on the roof across the way so he can try to forget his daughter was murdered which is the reason he joined the FBI in the first place?

Sup Forums oh so jelly

Some people just dont look right thin.
Sorry bro.

>all that loose skin
T-that won't happen to me since I'm not as old as he is r-right?

first time since ornella ruined his life tho

He made a terrible mistake a lot of fat people make. If you are going to lose weight, once you have achieved a healthy weight you HAVE to stay there. If you get fat again and lose the weight again your face and body looks completely fucked. You have one chance to lose weight and look good and if you waste it like Jonah did your fucked, better to stay fat

Wrong
I’ve seen 16 years olds have that

Would things have gone down differently if instead of that cunt Miles, based Channing had been there?

>ruined

she put him in the right track but he keep fucking up

The trick to not having the excess skin is losing the weight slowly, not burning it off all at once.
Skin is very elastic, and will go back to normal as long as you give it enough time to fix itself.

Is there anything you can do to prevent that

Asking for a friend

Jonah was a lot fatter than the other guy. Only seriously obese people have any problem with loose skin

Go slow (1kg/week on average, maybe go up to 2kg/week at the beginning if you're seriously fat) and incorporate strength training as soon as possible (and I mean REAL strength training, Wendler's 531, 5x5 or something similar).

for sure miles is a bigger beta than Jonah and thats saying something plus if Channing called her anything everyone would of just laughed since he's a chad

The ultimate makeover - go from ugly bucktoothed fucci boi nerd to GQ alpha trimmed pussy master.

Why haven't you unfucked yourself like Jay did?

WTF why is that tie stop fucking long

I can't grow facial hair to hide how ugly I am.

He looks so fucking jewish in that pic holy fuck.

Because I'm balding and can't grow a proper beard. Not even lifting can save me from my weak jaw.

His yellow teeth and bowl cut hairdo didn't help much either.

I personally preferred chubby neckbeard Jay. It worked better for the theme of the show, but hey good for him for changing his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Euhl8ZKXak

yeah he looks like willem dafoe

get a hair transplant, its what I did.

Was this all part of her end-game?

look how fat his cock is

>implying Jay wasn't replaced

>Causes a man to drop over 200lbs with one joke
True power.

Still an ugly jew

That's not his cock, that's a stomach fold.

10 years from now there married Jonah is at the top of Hollywood the new DiCaprio and that's how you comeback the perfect way

>have great genes
>be young
>don't be too fat
>lift heavy weights

I liked old Jay :(

>not famous