AquaCHAD set video Leak

twitter.com/7NewsGoldCoast/status/921246989383114752

Looks like shit

I am so hype for this.

>it's an "Aquaman goes to the beach" episode

>wrestlemania promo
nice try

Interesting. It occurs that the Aquaman role (and Mera) must be fucking uncomfortable to film, being soaked to the skin so often.

What, you mean amateur footage for a news report, of an actor and actress fucking around, doesn't look amazing? I'm shocked.

What you really mean is "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Why couldn't we have another WW like her instead of an anorexic jewish zombie with macrocephaly?

Amber is wet and not from sea.

can't wait until /ourgirl/ establishes herself as queen of capekino

FPBP

from her gf's pusy lickings!

Based

Is Amber a dyke?

I wonder if she was just happy to have the role or slightly disappointed that while there are heroes like WoWo, she get's to be the fish kings fucksleeve.

>Is Amber a dyke?
Amber is whatever she wants to be
I bet her and Momoa fucked each other silly, supposedly that (and hanging out with Billy Boy Thornton on London Fields) was what got Johnny Depp so mad

That video was a minute of my life I'm never getting back. Thanks bro (sis?).

You are welcome, I will add it to my lifespan

jeez i hope the entire movie doesnt have a 7 News First logo on it the entire time
odd stylistic choice from Wan

>she tries to act like its sexism when she gets called a bitch

oh sweetie

why? it's a superhero movie. these are generally bad

>don't be afraid of being a bad person! They're just jealous :^)

someone stop him from raping fishwoman!

It's hilarious that they also don't seem to get that men bad do this too, and just double down on being a rude sexist asshole, and as long as he doesn't do anything illegal he can just live on happily that way and find someone else to interact with.

How about they don't be bitches, we don't be assholes, and we all get on?

It's okay user. You'll eventually mature to a point you can enjoy what you want, even if other people think its bad, and realize it feels great. It's one of the best forms of freedom.

trust me man I love enjoying what I enjoy despite what other people think. However, I enjoy letting people know that I think the movies they like are garbage

What is he wearing?

>How about they don't be bitches, we don't be assholes, and we all get on?
soken like a true reddtor