This was a big one

IMAGINE

ye

>autismo

Where's the body?

with no survivors?

Too soon.

covered by that tarp

Memes aside, how did they get away with this?

the 90's was just better

The joke here is that she was actually created by the only female programmer on the team, as her fantasy of a Strong Badass Womyn and it all backfired
That's the episode's big reveal and it's meant to subvert the expectation she was a nerd fantasy
Incidentally the episode was written by William Gibson

Was her run on baywatch any good?

Sorry user I wasn't paying attention to the story

Why wouldn't they be able to get away with it?
>Memes aside
You lied you fucking faggot, your post is predicated on a meme. Fuck off.

Him and some other guy wrote two episodes of X Files and they were both absolute shit. The worst episodes of that show. Especially the one you posted. They just turn Scully into a typical bitchy womyn.

Poor Amanda Peterson

Y O N A R N O L D
O
N

A
R
N
O
L
D

That was basically Scully's character.

mommy

I wonder what it would be like to be arnold in this scene

I would jerk off to this if it didn't pan switch back to that nerd's face every 5 seconds.

What a bunch of toddlers and millenials.

>Touching yourself to enemies of the state and known commies
Aren't you the little pinko faggot....

>implying

Have you checked the date? I WAS a commie.

test

Yeah, you're pretty juvenile indeed.

She'll always be my number one

What is some femdom kino? Old school catgirl type stuff like this, not fucking strap on and sissy bullshit you see everywhere these days.

dont call me the champ call me the space shuttle destroyer
I just blew up the challenger

baywatch had a plot?

ye there are rumors that it had a plot, but this is unconfirmed and only women and gay say this

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

she should have done more movies

is this the most dated xfiles episode of all time?

She still does movies and TV, but not really big budget ones.

Besides, she showed her nude, big perfect tittays already, so we've got that at least.

it was dated even then, they got video games so wrong that Mulder shows more skin than Scully!

wtf they swapped armors? should be other way around

I'm not gonna post the webm since this is a sfw board and there is a chance children may be lurking.

forgot the pic

What webm

what a hero

the one where she strips and goes in the bathtub. One of the best full nude stips of all time

There are numerous ones user could potentially have chosen from
This is one of the few SFW ones

there's also that slow motion one where she gets out of the pool

My mom made me watch this movie when I was 7 and she kept saying "Do you hate it user? Well, you're gonna LOVE it when you're 15!".

Was she right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuelle_in_Space

Happy trails

the one in the first season about a killer elevator is pretty dated

nah, i'm a fag
xD

haven't seen it again to this day
that webm does look good though

Your mother sounds like a dumb roastie desu.

Kari Wuhrer is love.

Damn Joy Turner gets down like THAT?

My mom is the best. Never reply to my posts again.

I saw a clip of Figure it Out the other day and all those feelings I had for Summer Sanders came rushing back to me

>"Not the boer wurms!"

Why was Ornella Muti so afraid of Afrikaaners?

>7 year old kid
>"Do you hate it user? Well, you're gonna LOVE it when you're 15!"
Quite literally a roastie user. Ask her how many boyfriends she had before your father and watch her dodge the question.

Mah nigga.

One can only Imagine

Why Gabriel when Xena is way better? Gabriel only gets hotter as the show goes on but still not as good as Xena.

Raimi is too good for us.

Young Jaime Pressly was 1000/10 female perfection no exaggeration.

Guaranteed fapkino if you see her name in the opening titles.

Believe it or not, I spent 5 minutes looking for her sfw picture, since she has a nude scene in every movie. But yea, I saw her first when I was a small boy and she stuck with me til now. Here's a little youtube link for you all to see her in her prime

youtube.com/watch?v=3-RZIbefzXk

s1.webmshare.com/5x6rK.webm

>Guaranteed fapkino if you see her name in the opening titles.
Let's hear it for all the 90's softcore queens, the ones you knew when there name came up that it was fapping time
Tracy Ryan, Catalina Larranaga, Flower Edwards, Shannon Tweed, Kelli McCarty, Patsy Kensit, and so on

I've seen that movie! Based C Thomas Howell

accept no substitute

either one

left is superior desu, especially when she get sluttied up

LEL

sweet fucking christ

>go to Sup Forums
>see my thread is still alive and on the top

lol, your mom sensed they gayness even this early and tried to turn you straight with slightly lewd movies.

no hate, just funny.

Damn, it's almost as though a 61 year old woman got old

She was the first animu wifu of my generation

claimed btw