What a horrible waste of money, effort and cinematography skill sets

What a horrible waste of money, effort and cinematography skill sets.

Predictable "Muh Rapunzel" story.

God damnit why did I waste my fucking time. What are some other horrible pieces of shit so I can avoid them like the plague next time.

Spotted the Dr.Who fan

worst of all it was boring

>too stupid to understand the intricacies of the story, and appreciate its nuances
Sounds like mediocre reddit flicks like Blade Runner 2049 are more your speed

>"Muh Rapunzel"
What the fuck... Rapunzel abandoned the prince to death?

Yeah! It's pretty boring if you don't like sci-fi and technology. I can understand you, lamer.

I hate Blade Runner, haven't seen the new one.

Trust me, the nuances weren't lost on me at all, seeing her lock Caleb away like he was going to do to Nathan being a callback to her throwing Calebs question back at him.

The fact that Nathan knew of the eventuality that he would die, and that being the factor or her being a true AI.

The references to chess playing and the schadenfreude through out about making moves, thinking ahead, planning sexual emotions etc all being for naught because of the strong sense of predestination in the film thus causing Caleb to lose his mind.

Its all just so boring and predictable.

>tfw too autistic to enjoy things

This film is made for brainlets who instinctually anthropomorphize intelligence. The film's pacing and narrative turns don't work if your cognizant of the fact that pure AIs wouldn't have empathy or a comprehendible perspective.

>this brainlet analysis

oh dear

>I thought she loved him wtf so deep

Shut up you fucking moron

it's almost like the script is written for normal humans and not autistic cunts who unironically look at films like cinemasins.

>Film about AI
>AI acts like an AI

What a surprise. If only I had fabric sensitivity and a tendency to echo phrases, that would've helped me see that coming.

>Normal humans

I think you're autistic for real. This movie was great and the score was kino.

It's interesting how Ex Machina started off by making you sympathize with AI, then revealed what a threat it is to humans, whereas BR and 2049 start with how threatening AI is, then make you sympathize with it.

>just turn off your brain bro xddd

Can someone please explain me this? how the fuck did he open all of the doors, if he was still locked inside

His plan was to have every door unlock except Nathans room.

At the end of the movie he is in Nathans room.

He's salty because the females BTFO the men.

He was trying to escape though. Why couldn't he just open them again?

OP confirmed too afraid to dance