ITT: Characters who did NOTHING wrong

ITT: Characters who did NOTHING wrong

Didn't she out Superman for like no reason?

She also attempted to out civilian Tim that quit a life of crime fighting for civilian life. Granted it was an alternate timeline that ultimately never happened. She however did out the innocent daughter of a mass murder. The innocent daughter of the mass murder that had nothing to do with said murders.

Not Sup Forums

Oh yeah, Future's end, right? God, that was shit on its own desu

Didn't she also tried to out Billy Batson in the same story, all because he was posing as Superman after Superman had fucked off in another soul searching quest?

Hitler gets posted in every one of these threads regardless of the board. I even saw a "chefs who did nothing wrong" thread once on /ck/ and Hitler was posted. Hitler is universal.

Ultimate Doom did everything wrong.

She didn't bow down to Superman's cock. To Superfags, that is an unforgivable crime for some reason.

>Fire lord gives you a direct order to go to war to capture your brother because he was incompetent
>the guy smoked his own son for disobeying him
>can't really say no then
>at least gonna do a good work; if we're at war, might as well win or they will kill the royal family or some shit
Why people think Azula is wrong? regardless of agreeing with the war, if your side loses you're just as fucked.

Yes she was upset Superman wouldn't fuck her

I'm still not clear on what Ultimate Doom actually did, let alone whether or not it was wrong.

Guile?

Her worst offense is being bland in the new 52. Then to make her relevant they have her out superman and play it off like she was doing him a favor, with little remorse about the huge backlash that would come.

He was a cartoonist. He is Sup Forums related.

I know right? It's not like Azula is doing this out of her own accord.

IIRC she did it because Superman was being blackmailed by a shadow organization.

She did it so that Supes wouldn't be blackmailed by one of his enemies. It was for the best, even though he got mad at her for it.

N52 Lois does wonders for my dick but piss me off to no end
She basically awakened me to hatefucking

Is that some sort of gigolo?

best post