Is the Gay Mafia true? Is Hollywood controlled by gays?

Is the Gay Mafia true? Is Hollywood controlled by gays?

What does Sup Forums think?

Who Controls Hollywood?
Summary:
Of the sixty(60) senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions, and talent agencies, fifty(50) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 83%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions, and talent agencies by a factor of 41.5 times(4,150 percent).

Are you going to respond, OP?

I'm not talking about the Jews. I know about the Jews.

I'm asking about the gays.

>counting spouses of jews

delete this you anti-semite

checked

So would one have to convert to Judaism in order to make it in Hollywood?

>he thinks it's about religion
How is it possible to be this much of a brainlet?

Just to explain what the other user was talking about.
Jews aren't jews because of their religious affiliation. But because of their genealogy, their blood and ancestry.

I've always said gays make the best actors because most of their life they've been acting straight.

If Neil Patrick Harris ran Hollywood I think he'd get better roles

gay jews

Harrison Ford wasn't born a Jew, he converted and made it big in Hollywood. He isn't the only one either.

By a gay, pedophile jewish elite.

holy shit that chick from arrested development is looking ROUGH

they just lie and tell people they do.

Nigger lover is just as bad as a nigger

I will never understand why people love Ellen so much... The show is cringe incarnate

Its a racism/nepotism (unions get sued for this all the time) thing, you gotta be born jewish like Drake

It's not even about bloodlines either. The Ashkenazim aren't even descendants of the ancient Biblical Jews.
It's literally a tribal mafia. "Converting" is just one of the many ways you can show your allegiance to said mafia, but it certainly ain't the only one.
Attending a pedophile orgy or spirit cooking session grants you way more trust from this elite clique since you become "blackmailable".

thats what lack of semen does to a person
semen is the seed of life for a reason