What does Sup Forums think of Rooney Mara

Legit can't emote at all. In the biz bc of nepotism.

Fuck the Giants and Fuck the Steelers.

I'M A CARDINALS GUY.

She once had to console the guy in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo who pretended to rape her because he was so traumatized by it.

>Man traumatized by fake rape scene
>Woman enjoyed it

Really makes me think

>she enjoyed it!
Cringe
Sup Forums /r9k/

>Cringe
>>>/reddit/

>Woman enjoyed it
How did you know?

She's great, unlike this thread.

my girl

I've jerked off to her great many times.

For what?

to please myself

Through imagine?

Good actress. But le jooz doesn't want to give her good roles anymore. Maybe because she refused Weinsteins advances.

She looks stunning. I feel like I want to violate and defile her beauty and protect it at the same time.

one of the best working actresses. not sure how I feel about her and Wakeem Feenix hooking up

She can't act and acts the same so its pretty funny this pleb board likes her. Ironic.

She's shit.

I like her little ears

Love me some roonroon.

>it's a Rooney sees herself on a screen and panics because she thinks there's a tiny woman inside the computer who stole her appearance

I've had Una in my backlog for months. That's all I can say about her desu.

I think she's exceptional in GwaDT. I haven't seen her really reach those heights again in anything recently - then again, it's one of the best films of the decade so it'd be tough. That said, I watched Song to Song recently, I don't know if it was necessarily her performance that resonated so strongly with me, perhaps it was just the overall mood of the piece but I liked that.

#2 Mara

i'll let her eat my pie for 10 minutes, if you catch my drift

are you sure this isnt Tom Hiddleston?

Boring as fuck on screen.

Rooney needs head pats.

Good Rooney.

i liked very much movie seen were she rape man with metal dildos

she looks really good naked

this
i wanted her and the goose to be /ourcouple/ and have /ourbabies/ for us who wont be able to