RWBY/RT General #1138: Team CRDL Edition

Previous Thread:Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0181f2ba-3271-4634-87d6-d6672e9b35ce/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

deadmomjokes.tumblr.com/post/155968265780/i-swear-one-of-these-days-ill-quit-obsessing-over
youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0
youtube.com/watch?v=vhJCbyjl5gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kali for first post

deadmomjokes.tumblr.com/post/155968265780/i-swear-one-of-these-days-ill-quit-obsessing-over

Well, this is quite interesting. Thoughts, RWBYg?

>Nora's hair was supposed to stand up like a Super Saiyan when she uses her semblance
>Nora's more super saiyan than Yang
It still hurts

Tai would make best replacement Husbando for the mommadonna

Should have sent Dove with Russel to the doubles round, Penny and Ciel wouldn't have stood a chance.

seventh for Ren and Jaunes kid

I SACRIFICE THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF THE WHITE KNIGHT

Where was this confirmed?

I'd like it if Cardin came back and wasn't a shit.

FUCK YES

TRUE VILLAINS EDITION

>ntr shit
Why do people think cheating is ok

Because it's fucking fictional with literal characters that have cat ears

FOR YOU MY LOVE

I DO THIS ALL FOR YOU

How likely do you think it is that Qrow has countless bastard children scattered throughout Remnant?

Volume 3 commentary? I can't really remember but it was something like that

It's glorified, fetishized and romanticized in fiction.

Because they're not Ghira, nor do they put themselves in his place.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE NEO?

Well, it's likely he has one.

He has only one and her name is Ruby

user no

That would have been pretty neat. Too bad that her semblance is used so rarely though.

user...

Goodbye user you foolish bastard

Not as much as you do apparently, since I don't risk getting banned.

Godspeed ice cream man

But Ghira and Kali are happy together
Pic related

this isnt a cinder thread...

I'd like it if Jaune was murdered.

So many that Raven gathered them all up and they make up most of her tribe.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0

Nah, Qrow's a virgin.
But he's optimistic, any day now...

Arkos!

No, it isn't.

one day decapitated yang will love you maybe not all of her but eventually everything below her neck

Honestly, Ghira and Kali don't really have any interactions or dynamic together, they're just there for Blake

I know Butthurt-kun.

I want Qrows bastards to form into a tacticool paramilitary/mercenary organization dedicated to tracking down their father.

>anywhere and at anytime
Why is she touching his head when she could be touching his dick?

I bet they are inseparable

Nora's gonna knock her up and spawn the best goddamn child ever known to Remnant.

Volume 8. Cap this post

That's a cute vagina.

>Blake got mad at her parents because they didn't want to firebomb shops with her

She really is a shitty kitty

Ch 6 of Steel Dust Run out!

Ch 6 of Steel Dust Run out!

I did two chapters in one day again. Man how do those people who write 5,000 words per chapter do it, I just wrote 3800 and I feel worn out, though that may be because I wrote another 2400 one earlier.

It's not the writing that takes the time, if I knew what to write I could probably finish chapters at lightning speed, it's more that I have to think, which wastes exorbitant amounts of time. And i'm easily distracted.

This chapter, we reached the end of the first stage of the Steel Ball Run race. Neptune is being a slutty mc slut with his stand, Cinder came out of no where back into the race, Adam is being an edgelord who can run really good, Jaune is saving random ass racers, and Yang goes out with a bang.

Its called being courteous

What are you, their marriage counselor?

I'm just tired of it. If it is written good I honestly don't care but when it's fucking everywhere and people say it's ok to do I get a little pissed off.

That is a very hurtful thing to post

I need more ballbusting Nora

Perfect thanks user

Would you serve in the Vacuo military

Do you think that pink streak is natural? I wouldn't really be surprised at all if hairs works by anime rules in Remnant.

>is she going to touch his hand at least?

It's just Jaune with a pink stripe in his hair

No

> The 55th Alphic Crows.

yes

And pink eyes

Guys, my uncle works on RT, he says Ghira will die at the end of the season and Blake will kill that girl of the last chapter.

Shit tier
Kali's one true soulmate is right here

w-would Magnhild be involved?

My aunt works for RT also and she says Ren is going to die at the end of this volume leaving Nora broken and unable to continue

>Tai
>Best husbando
Kek.

Probably natural

Guy's, I'm having a bit of a crisis. For all this time, I thought Weiss was best girl, but now I realize that she may have been shit the whole time. I am now accepting applications for a new waifu.

My cousin works at RT and he says Garrett Strider is going to die.

I work at RT and i say Arkos Season 5 Bitches.

desu it's cuter when it's Blake into it and Weiss is all oh god I'm pure and what is this but I'll do what I can cause I like you

Blake's sex life

Funfact, Ren's just a zombie animated by Skeletor Nora. when she dies he'll just fall over.

Can't really. Jaune's a dorky loser with no experience and an attitude problem. He came on too strong too many times too early so he's basically a creeper. Even if weiss didn't have abominably shit taste in men, there's zero reason for it to be jaune specifically. It's a crackship that suffers from too much self-insert cause he's the most everyman male of the protagonists.

Jaune's curse is that unlike Jeane, it wont be him that gets burnt at the stake. Only after 12 others die for him will he be freed from her heathen curse.

He says his grandfather fought in the war though. The show is shit and jaune's sheltered as a brick but it'd have come up if he was.

I think that qrow will save the day by uniting his 666 bastards he's sired over his decades as an operative and in doing so forge his own luck.

I was in the same boat but now I'm a Norabro.

ADAM DESERVES REDEMPTION

I am RT and I declare a holy war for Rubes.

Redeem Adam!

Ravenfags are perma-banned from any relationship commentary.

>My daughter is weak! She doesn't fend for herself!
>No, I'm not going to raise her myself and make sure she follows my philosophy, I'll just let her arm get chopped off as punishment for not telepathically feeling my disappointment.

Nora doesn't sound like a bad idea. Please state your case.

>implying
Either D'Arc for huehuehueuge aura or silver eyes. Eugenics is the path to the future.

Experience and having a strong sense of their characters, the pot, and how to get there. Long as you're doing regular weekly you're fine.It's the maybe one short chapter every 3-11 weeks that's painful.

What are you distracted by? It's a good practice to setup a work only account and not log in to your games and social circlejerk shit.

He'll get redemption but he'll also get the saddest death in the series.

Why do people with gun sheathes need to die?

What do you mean a case? You either love a girl as your waifu or you don't. I think she's adorable and the reason I probably didn't go to her at first was just a lack of screentime.

My niece works at RT and she said the post-credits scene at the end of the show is an Awakened Oscar tearing through the grimm at beacon with his dust magics to climb the tower to his office. It ends with Oscar settling down into his chair as the school begins to rumble ominously around him.

Honestly, I just want to see at least a star wars: the clone wars esque large scale battle. All the guardsmen with their cardboard and flashlights in some major battle. It doesn't really matter what just something thick and meaty. Remember to gather your ideas, write a screenplay and present it to RT. They're enough of absolute madmen that they might actually give you a job on the team. They need some solid movies for season openers and promotional fund raising.

you sound like a fucking retard

Alright anons, RT is making a RWBY game and want you to choose from the list provided to you. The choices are:
> An Arc System Works fighting game focusing on the main characters.
> A STRQ game made by Platinum.
> An RTS wargame alternate history Earth where you command the armies of a nation dedicated to proving their girl best with a sountrack by Sabaton.
> A Metal Gear style game similar in setting to the above, where you go on infiltration missions against the forces of people with a different waifu.

Its amazing how one Bro hug makes Gay shit come out the woodwork

>really cute and fun
>wields the best weapon in the series
>made of lightning and LOYALTY
>loves pancakes
>can bench press 5 of herself
>is smol

That's why I love her.

>Sabaton
Ew.

It's not that weiss isn't best girl, it's that you had unrealistic expectations based on headcannon. She's an emotionally abandoned rich girl.

Reminder that Adam was forced to work with Cinder. It's entirely possible for the return of Tauradonna after the fallout of the attack on Menagerie.

Real tough. I like Sabaton and MGS...

>Those last two.

Fuck.

Eh art for the pairing has been popping up all volume.

Option 4 for me, please.

Alright RWBY/RT General, time to show the world what you think about people who like particular ships.

Even if he was forced he tried to kill Blake so there's that.

>It's entirely possible for the return of Tauradonna after the fallout of the attack on Menagerie.

Tauradonna is sunk. I don't know how they could possibly salvage it without once again contradicting Adam's character and retconning Blake getting stabbed by him. He'll die her arms and that'll be the end of that chapter.

I'm not holding out for Tauradonna at all even if I do like it for reasons. I'd just rather Adam not die for Blake.

Just imagine MGS but everything from The Patriots to the anti-war message is replaced with "waifus."

>RTS

Fuck ye-

>Sabaton

No thanks. I'll take the ArcSys fighter.

I can't really write anything without music playing in the background, and as dumb as it sounds, sometimes when i'm listening to a song I really like, I just sort of stop writing to sing along.

There's one song I listen to when I start the chapter, and I try to time it so I listen as i'm finishing the chapter. It's sort of a summary of the entirety of steel ball run, but in song form. It's like 14 minutes long and is really just a blast since I know all the characters. youtube.com/watch?v=vhJCbyjl5gA
If you haven't read SBR, and never intend to or never intend to read my fic, then don't watch it, as it spoils the entirety of it.

I don't really log onto games, it's more that since i'm constantly flipping from the tab of the manga, to the tab of the writing, I sometimes misunderstand what's happening in the manga, or if there's a specific bit of foreshadowing I missed, it looks like an asspull when I bring something out.

In any case, I just sort of space out when writing for small spans. Or I write at a rate much slower than I can if I wanted to, I adopt a sort of steady slow rate, rather than try to continuously write quickly. When I write quick, I find the word count zooms up fast, but then I get distracted even more easily haha.

The story's a blast at least, and i've updated once a day since Friday, when i've started, and two today and yesterday.

Weird thing about fanfiction.net is no indenting though, and the style most people adopt is to have many small paragraphs, rather than bigger ones. I've adopted that as well, but it made my story look like a wall before.