What a Good show :'(

What a Good show :'(

So season 8 is good? Because the past 4 season have been awful. Episodes were too formulaic.

It was a ride, I'll tell you that much.

And now that it's over, I don't want to get off

What are all those god damn abominations? And did Mordecai end up fucking a bat? I'm behind a season or two.

Lets not lie, it was alright.
Ending for sure redeemed the rest of the series just a bit.

the show became great in season 7 and 8. It worths a shot.

Whose fucking child is this?

>that abortion of a raccoon and a mole on the left

>the lichen on Pops' statue.

so bittersweet.

Looks like muscle man, but if you take some features from rigby and eileen you will see he is theirs.

He will be missed..

Such a great show!

Wait, so Mordicai ended up with some random cat thing instead of the red bird or cloud girl?
It's Digimon all over again.

Wasn't as great as the early ones but was still fun, and the finale was damn good

Apparently, but the Batgirl literally just shows up in the finale as the flash forward through their lives

No one knows anything about her, except it looked like she was an artist

I think the writers just didn't wanna put Morde back with Margret or CJ

Muscleman doinked HIS mom

Rigby and Eileen adopted a Mexican orphan.

Of course you guys care more about who ends up with who than Pops fucking dying

Is Benson's dick hanging out?

I care. Such a noble sacrifice by a truely noble man.

You will be missed pops...

Where is Celia?

Haven't watched the show since halfway of season 5 when I realized they were over blowing on drama.

Who are the literal whos that got with Mordecai and Benson?

Benson got with pamela, a scientist of the dome from the last two seasons.

Mordecai got some bat girl that appears in the epilogue. Basically he got with some literal who and dumping the CJ and Margaret love triangle to the trash like it deserves.

i see rigby's bro transitioned...

That is so fucking bad
The love triangle was dumb but Jesus fuck really some literal who from the last second. What are the fates of CJ and Margaret?

And fuck man I wish Benson got with that girl from Weekend at Benson's, what happened to her?

She dumped him offscreen

That's her daughter

.....was there at least any implications why? Reminder that I'm not up to date on durr lore but seeing that the series has come to an end I'm just curious

>Rigby's daughters

> High School dropout starts a family with someone who has always loved him while eventually sharing said feelings
> Grows manly as fuck mutton chops
> Meanwhile his art school friend who was always considered more smarterends up with a literal fucking who, becomes a braindead hipster, and produces absolutely ugly children, all of which undoubtedly have crippling autism
Holy fuck I can't breathe
Betacai really deserved that title

He should've reproduced with his own kind.
Sup Forums was right.

Haven't seen the show for awhile but who is the bat girl next to Mordicai?

Mordecais wife he meets in the finale. Presumably another artist. She was only in the last few minutes of the ending and had no lines.

I wonder what Rigby does for a living, I know he got his stunt double licence, so maybe something like that

i that a wedding ring mordecai has?
rigby doesn't have one

forgot pic

Rigbys son

I honestly shed a couple tears. Not just for Pops, but realizing it ended. I fucking loved this show.

>Skips looks older even though he's immortal

How long till one of mordecais sons gets with one of rigbys daughters

>more smarter
I think your the failure here, user.

i can feel you pain user

At least his art improved

wheres thomas

Russian gulag

YES

Ehh

>people actually mad that Mordecai didn't end up with CJ or Margret
Both those relationships were clearly not healthy or ever going to work.

Oh man sure does suck that he moved on with his life and met someone else instead of obsessing over his lifetime crush

I'm just glad Mordecai got over being a beta faggot and got married

I guess the complaint is that he ended up with some girl we had literally never seen, but it's still better than the alternatives.

How the hell can you fuck a ghost?

> not getting the reference and why I spoiler'd it

>seriously not getting the reference
Dear God that episode aired well over half a decade ago, where's my life gone

Ghost fisting

>There are people out there who don't think it should have been open ended

Is the "bigger Rigdby" suppose to be his "younger brother" or is that his daugther?

Very carefully

he's a she now, user.

His daughter.

Looks like someone already stopped watching by Season 2!

Why should it have? This feels far more meaningful than a "life goes on as usual"-type finale would have been.

Why? Would you fuck it either way though?

>your
*you're

WOO WOO

What happened to Thomas? He just never came back or anything?

Wow that looks really self-indulgent.

It's a long-running American TV show, all right.

Rigby's Daughter/Bat Milf when?

user, you know there's like a maximum of 4 people that would click on a Regular Show thread, you got him but damn

>all heterosexual couples
Glad this shit got cancelled. Bigoted white guys like Quintel aren't welcome at CN anymore

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!?

Mortecai should have died a virgin.

What the hell are you even trying to say here

>ignoring Rigby's clearly tr*ns brother
This is a LGBTTQQIAAP safe space please delete your post

I just realized that as much as I adored the first two seasons of RS that the last 7 seasons so turned me off with its unrelenting mediocrity and bungled story lines that I can hardly summon a care that it's over.

I'll remember the good times.

I think those are Rig's children.

>LGBTTQQIAAP
WOW just WOW

Typical 4tran like yourself just HAS to leave off the NB because non-binary folk who refuse to stay in line with your shitty labels are just too much for you to handle

IT'S NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU

its hi5 ghosts wifes son

>At least his art improved

Just noticed each project of his depicts either Rigby, CJ, or Margaret. Setting himself up for another Mordecai between then and the ending.

I would unironically hang that Mordecai and rigby piece in my home

I stopped keeping up with this show around 2011/2012. Once the steven universe promos started airing endlessly before the show started I hadn't seen this or adventure time for awhile.

So what kind of shit happened the past....holy shit 5 years?

>remember this show exists
>think about giving it a try sometime
>it just ended
fuck
any seasons I should skip?

What do you mean? Hi5 ghost is there with his husband and baby that his best friends wife carried for him. Muscleman is such a good bro.

>tfw you love to chase metaphorical butterflies and love to laugh too

>relationship triangle between Mordecai,CJ,and Margaret ending horribly
>Rigby and Eileen became a thing over time and not as forced as the previous relationship shit
>They had a movie it was pretty great
>They go to IN SPACE just because

and that's basically everything what happened

>art

>husband
That's a woman, she has a small black bow holding her hair back

Christ it seems like yesterday they were playing those what seemed like endless watch beeper promos.

Mordecai becomes an accomplished artist with exhibitions while Rigby does whatever.

>Mordecai doesn't actually end with CJ or Margaret, instead with an unrelated girl we know nothing about

I, for one, think this is clever as fuck. It's like the writers and Mordo realized how cringy the angsty drama was and grew out of it, Mordecai for once did not crawled back like a dog, he got of it and eventually meet another girl, CJ and Margaret were literally a "phase" and both Mordecai and the writters know it. Well played, Quintel.

It doesn't, because it's character no one can feel anything for. It feels shoehorned and like a bad excuse. Out of the two third options this is the worse.

Yep, going through the list it seems I stopped after season 2 and only caught a few episodes of seasons 3. Holy crap.

>It was "the naive man from lolliland" the whole time
I ain't even mad

>because it's character no one can feel anything for
It's not about the bat girl. It's about Mordecai. He gets a real happy ending instead of pointless ambiguity.

>For all the heartlessness and greed, Maellard adopted an alien child
>loved him as his own
>real name was Mega Kranus
>didn't matter, he was a friend first
>Pops Maellard on the plaque

t. Quintel patting himself on the back
Fuck now I wanna see an alt ending where it's revealed that Mordecai and Rigby are just druggie teens and Benson is actually their ginger boss with an orange beard, an allusion to 2 in the am

Everyone hating on the "In Space" shtick needs to remember how nostalgic Regular Show has always been. It's a tongue in cheek reference to back when pretty much every show did an "in space" gimmick when they jumped the shark.

Doing it for their final season is hardly surprising

I'm still mad that 8 seasons and there has not been an 2 in the AM PM reference, that short is great.

Clever? It was a sorry solution to the years of bad writing. You have a character with essentially 2 love interests spanning all the way back from SEASON 1 and you throw that all away with a character nobody has ever seen before invented in the epilogue of the very last episode because you have 6 seasons of relationship material that due to the writer's own incompetence never amounted to anything.

They basically wrote themselves into a corner and said 'fuck it'. It's the opposite of clever.

Oh lol....his ghost son looks like muscleman and ghost to me.

>outright referencing hard drugs
Was never going to happen
They had to substitute WINGS for alcohol

Be happy they even let characters die

>a happy ending
>Here girl, she artist, he artist. Happy.

>pointless ambiguity
What's pointless about having people decide between fulfilling options.

>Mordecai fulfills his life passion and becomes a successful artist
>Sup Forums shits on him and accusing him of being a numale, beta, etc.

Sup Forums don't ruin this for me