Can you imagine having to spend time around Dan Harmon as part of your job?

Can you imagine having to spend time around Dan Harmon as part of your job?

Having to get up every morning knowing that you'll need to look this man in the eyes and listen to him speak?

How long would it take for you to kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's not any less edgy or annoying than most posts on Sup Forums

So he's more edgy and annoying?

get over it OP he's way more successful than you to say the least

Can I take him with me?

back to dan harmon is great

Ok dan

When do we find out he's a creepo perv that sexually assaults women?

>DONT BULLY ME OR I'LL BLOCK YOU
the actual state of nu-males

he seems like a nice guy.

>"the farty fat nerd archetype that looks like me is great"

He genuinely seems autistic

Justin, you doing alright bud?

He's already been divorced. It's coming.

He seems like the kind of guy to be nice to your face, then dig into you on twitter for something small like not holding the door open for him a year later.

>wah McDonald's didn't give me money for that sauce after I single handedly served 100 billion customers for them

maybe dan figured out how to use Sup Forums. he might of been a tech guy, but he seems pretty clueless when it comes to the memesphere. which is for the better imo

Community mentioned Sup Forums. I'm sure he is familiar with it.

You got yourself into this mess justin, fuckin deal with it

He has really let himself go

Someone post his rant about America being three quarters Nazi. The one where he starts screeching.

I'd love to work around a creative genius like Dan Harmon. I wouldn't like to work around a bunch of manbaby alt-right cucks who throw tantrums when someone uses their freedom of speech to criticize Trump.

>hurr durr Im rich you’re poor so my opinion has more weight, if you say anything to the contrary you will be silenced
I thought Dan was liberal, why is he acting like a pre-revolutionary french monarch?

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

I'm a librul and I found this extremely painful to watch

why would i kill myself when im successfully working in the television industry?

>the reason you are attacking me is because you're a wagecuck and you hate ur lyfe
I have no context for this but this is what he's saying, right?

He reminds me of Kevin Smith. Fat ugly painfully insecure guy who somehow managed to make it in this biz let alone managed to not kill himself. What a mystery!

because you were hired with the excuse of the diversity meme only to be raped by a fat beta man

Very funny. I know Mark Hamill when I see him

I wonder how many Muslims are on his writing staff? I guess that makes Dan Islamaphobic unless he runs out and hires a bunch right away. (Should I meme this on social media?)

Fuck off Justin

Ye