I went to see 'The Founder' at my local Netflix and was blown out of my seat by the incredible story of a man and his...

I went to see 'The Founder' at my local Netflix and was blown out of my seat by the incredible story of a man and his dream.

Soon after, I was struck with the sudden urge to go to McDonald's® and order a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese® , hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola® !

Needless to say, I was Lovin' It™ .

Has this legit happened to anyone else?

the movie was okay. 6/10

mcdonald's is good tho. big mac fries and a shake yummy

murricans will never know

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>McChicken sauce
it's mayo. I had to stop reading

McDonald's is trash. But the McDouble is a pretty good value per protein

But we have Dairy Queen for our Blizzards, eurocuck.

I know they had to portray the fucker in a favorable light but even then he just rubs off like a sociopathic bugman who went way out of his way to fuck over the McDonalds brothers. What a fucking scumbag

The best McDonalds can deliver is greasy fries and $0.69 cheese burger.
Their attempts to add onto any of that just makes high priced dogshit.

Chicken sandwich, artisian burgers, even quarter pounder taste like shit

Maybe because you have niggers cooking

How do you feel about Wendy's? Thats my fav fast food place. Frosties are good, but I think people blow how good they are out of proportion.

yeah can you fags even turn it upside down I bet not

>How do you feel about Wendy's
Nigga, its the same shit, you animal

Sysco patty cooked by a mongoloid.
That shit doesn't even taste like meat.
Krystal / White Caste is about the ceilling of value for fast food. Thinking you can will those same ingredients to become a $7 burger tasting great is retarded. Put some more bacon and chesse on it and make it bigger.....lol

What made me WOW was how McDonalds has managed to stay so cheap even when it started. You can still get a Big Mac meal for under 5 pounds. Simply WOW LOL!! Movie is good too.

I'm Donavan McNabb and I play quarterback for the eagles, and with McDonalds, so can you!

Can I get my check now?

>tfw American and I unironically like McDonald's
Though, didn't they change their burger patties on some items? Last time I had a Double Q-P with Chee, the meat didn't seem as good. Also missed that they dropped their old crystal-y textured shakes for that McCafe Milkshake bullshit.

>who went way out of his way to fuck over the McDonalds brothers

The man saw a great system squandered in bumfuck nowhere by two people who thought it up but who were ultimately to self-conceited to let it change the whole business for the better.

I like their fries

we have the monopoly game in canada and im so close to winnig 1000 but i dont think i will

Wow what an absolute pleb you should really kill yourself you know

more like they had attempted to franchise out and ran into the same shit croc ran into.

and then the movie was fuzzy on how croc solved those problems.

i'll have the number 4, the quarter nigger mcnigger, large drank and a small heart disease

>itt cucks from flyover states
The best fast food burger is Whataburger

They didn't want to let it change for the worse, especially with their name on it.

they literally turn it upside down before handing it to you

I went to see 'Gold' at my local Netflix and was blown out of my seat by the incredible story of a man and his dream.

Soon after, I was struck with the sudden urge to go to Indonesia® and prospect a High Yield Gold Mine® , significant core findings and a very successful IPO!

Needless to say, I was Based On A True Story™ .

I like this pasta

Movie made Crawford look like a complete jack ass, surprised Mcdonalds was okay with this.

whataburger is overrated, Five guys is better.

I went to see "Big Mouth" at my local netflix because I'm a recovering pedohile and watching animated children's boners is the next best thing to seeing real children's boners and was blown out of my restraining chair by the incredible story of a child and his boners.

Soon after, I was struck with the sudden urge to-

Needless to say, I was Lovin Kids™ .

Everytime I go to McDonalds ever since I was a kid I would get chicken nuggets. My Mom thought I had developmental problems because I would always eat the breading on the outside first every time and dip the naked nuggets into sauce.

>portray in a favorable light

They literally do the opposite

`