Why is the Red Skull so based whenever he gets access to top-tier super powers...

Why is the Red Skull so based whenever he gets access to top-tier super powers? No one seems half as fun when it happens to them.

>You're a villain all right, but you're no super villain
>what's the difference?
>PRESENTATION!
>[guns & roses intensifies]

Because he's a nazi.

No really, and I'm not even being Sup Forums here. Red Skull gets a lot of great moments because he's "automatically" as evil as possible so the writers don't have to make him look stupid so people "won't like the villain".

So Nazi Man still has Xavier's telepathic powers? Okay. Didn't Nazi Man eat Xavier's brain in order to get said telepathic powers? The fact that I had to type any of this is horse shit.

also nazis had a boner for style and presentation

This is why they have recap pages

The irony that a lot of people end up liking Skull because of this fact.

Because when you look at it, Skull's one of the best Marvel villains. He is essentially the worst type of person possible, but he's one with such an enthusiasm for his work and such amazing willpower that he will always find a way to get what he wants. He is tyrannical, but is willing to believe in anything. He's vicious, but also articulate about why he makes his decision. He's mortal, yet smart and skilled enough to get his hands on god-like power. You hate him, but you gotta respect his achievements at the same time.

Nazis whole shtick is 'most people are stupid, only the superior people should be in charge.' Which is great for the Red Skull because he gets to call people out for being stupid and then justify anything he wants after. because most people ARE stupid.

Current Skull versus Doom, no Doombots allowed, who wins?

Because lack of morals and the fact that the writer will continue to pull bs out of the ass in order to justify why they are capable of doing what they did. Just look at Red Onslaught, pure bs created for the sole purpose of why you shouldn't kill the assclown.

Dear Nazi Man, This isn't Cannibal Ferrox.

>Skull vs Doom

Same as it's always been: Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object

I was always a sucker for Hugo Boss.

Doom obviously. When in doubt, always believe in Doom. Just not Bendis Doom because fuck Bendis.

ends in sex

Doom. He tanked the Purple Man without his armor. Telepathy means nothing to the sheer iron will of DOOM.

Double Moonstones Zemo was pretty great senpai.

What a fag, he have 2 floating around him.

Nah. Remender's Captain America run revealed that Skull commissioned Zola to perform advanced gene therapy to graft Xavier's brain to himself so he could attain his powers. In exchange, he gave Zola the resources he needed to take over Dimension Z.

Doom is also able to easily make some anti-telepathy tech for his armor, so beating the Red Skull would just be a matter of finding him and blowing up his house.

>gain cosmic powers
>summon huge fist

This one's much less fun than the magician dude who shot bullets from his eyes in the same situation.

>the magician dude who shot bullets from his eyes
You mean Straits?

Plus, Doom was the one keeping Red Skull prisoner post-Axis before the pre-Captain Hydra Uncanny Avengers "rescued" him.

Really? Then why didn't Doom cut Xavier's brain out himself?

Doom.

Redskull is a beta cuck hiding in the Shadows , Doom is out there getting shit done

What if Doom is the one who kicks Red Skull's ass in Secret Empire as his way of getting into the Avengers?

Respect for Xavier's cause?

I mean, I'm not sure what Doom's opinions are when it comes to Human/Mutant relations. I just know he gave Magneto shit over not using his powers to save his daughter.

I should think it would be far more respectful of Xavier if Doom stopped the Red Skull from using Charles' gift to do Nazi shit.

Shrrrrrrrrrrink Ray!

One part of the Inhuman push is that Medusa gets invited to parties that seem really likely to get her killed since her power is not very impressive. Also, she doesn't have nearly the gravitas or charisma of Blackbolt, so you don't even get "Holy shit, the leader of the Inhumans just showed up."

It's a love to hate thing. People don't like him as a person. Well, some do. But they're jerks.

Exactly. You can just make him as gleefully hateful as you want. Any other character has to have some sort of code of conduct which makes them somewhat identifiable or possible to empathize with a little bit, but a guy like this, as articulate and intelligent and theatrical as he is, is just motivated by nothing but complete disdain and loathing and hatred, and so you can just go nuts with him.

I know a lot of DC fans feel the same way about Black Manta for similar reasons.

>Just look at Red Onslaught, pure bs created for the sole purpose of why you shouldn't kill the assclown.

I don't know about that. Becoming Onslaught is something that Xavier had within his power-set, but only did so when he just gave in to all of his darkest, most repressed desires and emotions. To me it makes perfect sense that the Skull would do so the moment he figured out he was capable of it. My only question is why he isn't still doing it now.

He's not; it's all telepathic illusions. He has Cable trapped in this psychic hell-scape which he's using to toy with Nathan's brain this way.

So is cable dead?

Yeah, he's also quite flexible as a villain. You can do all kinds of stories with him, even comedy.

There's an upcoming Cable ongoing series so the short answer is 'no,' though it'll be interesting to see what they do to bring him back from this story arc.

They're playing it like a contingency plan he had so I feel it's just gonna be one of those " the most dangerous person on the battlefield is the one you forget". Cable being from the future with a magic tattoo I wanna assume brain transfer shit is at least half decent