Could this BE anymore of a Friends thread?

Could this BE anymore of a Friends thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L75hdqt98nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not even close

Let me check...

Nope

Reminder that Ross did nothing wrong because they were on a break

FAHITAS

apparently i made tator tots!

Aren't you the retard who wrote ''Could THIS be anymore of a Friends thread' last time?
Very true. Ross was always the moral barometer of the group

>being this NEW

why did everyone put up with phoebe's bullshit? she doesn't bring anything to the group tbfair

WOOPAH

They all fucked Phoebe, didn't they?

The question is, in what order.

Ross was too autistic to understand the difference between a break and broke up.

>he actually takes Rachel's side

julie isnt a very ching chongy name.

Fuck off Rachel.

The first batch was alright but this one is GooOoOOOooOOOOOD

That's how he says out you fucking retard
Go back

PIVOT

If I know Phoebee, she was gangbanged

How can anyone stomach this shit anymore in 2017. Not even being a current year man about it.

Can't believe someone didn't cave Ross's head in with a bat before he even got to the age to be one of the Friends.

3 2 1 LET'S JAM

Except they both considered out a break up the next day and also Rachel goes on too say they were never on a break

Get fucked kid

> mfw someone says phoebe is one of the best characters

Good god she is so fucking bad. Rarely ever does she bring anything to the show besides "what do you mean this weird thing I said/did isn't normal? Haha I'm so quirky I guess that's just the street life"

Nah, Phoebe's a dom, she likely pegged them all.

Ross's whole argument is that they were on a break.

He didn't do anything technically bad, although it is bad form to hook up with a rando the night you go on said break and then try to get back together the next day.

Fuck it though. Ross is a goddamn Doctor and Rachel is a waitress. Their relationship is the epitome of "I fucked badboys all my life but now I'm ready to settle down".

This show is pretty fucked up when you think about it

> Ross should date Rachel because he had a crush on her in high school, It shouldn't matter that he's spent the majority of his life working for his dream career and Rachel is still working a minimum wage dead end job
> Monica literally refuses to date the guy she had a crush on in high school because he still works at the movie theater and loves it
> Joey was being molested by his tailor every visit
> Joey being Weinsteined to get acting gigs because he's good looking
> Chandler admits to seeing his parents participate in orgies and gangbangs

Seriously, rewatch the show and pat attention to how many times you say "there's no way they'd get away with that now"

>Ross : Okay so we're all in agreement about this?
>Chandler : Yes.. that gangbang we did with a drunken Phoebe did not happen.
>Joey : yeah she thinks it was a bunch of reincarnated cat souls who came to earth in alien forms.
>Chandler : Could she BE anymore crazy?
>Joey : My daddy always told me.. Joey, don't stick your dick in crazy AND NOW I DID!
>Ross : NOBODY STUCK THEIR DICK INTO ANYTHING, WE WERE AT THE MOVIES!
>Chandler : What movie did we watch?
>Ross : What?
>Chandler : What movie did we watch! you know Monica will want to know!
>Ross : Eh.. Jurassic Park 3
>Joey : You know I'm not into dinosaurs man!!
>Chandler : IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
>Joey : oh.. :3

I'm actually watching it for the first time right now because my gf can't believe I've never seen it and pretty much episode is "wow they were allowed to have that as a joke? this wouldn't happen today"
almost done with S6 now

I remember back when I was a kid I would watch friends. I was always a fan of Monica and Chandler's relationship. I thought thats how love would be. Fast forward today I still love the show and have watched it with several of my gfs, but now I'm divorced and more like Ross but no friends. /blog

Love this show

where's the laughtrack to tell me when to laugh?

You're such a Rachel

>mfw

Only the first 5 seasons are good, the rest just feel like a bunch of hurdles in the way of Rachel and Ross getting back together

The first 5 seasons are great though

with good jokes and bants scattered through out

First seasons also have prime Rachel

Season 10 is the best season.

And Rachel's whole argument is that they weren't on a break

>Seriously, rewatch the show and pat attention to how many times you say "there's no way they'd get away with that now"
yeah I thought this a shit ton and I love it. It reminds me of a simpler time where people were less triggered and butt hurt about every fuckin thing.

why he doesn't just turn the tv on?

there's no batteries in his remote

because hes totally PRANKING THEM lol

Monica thinks hes watching TV but really hes just pretending to!

PIVAAAAAAHHT

That’s Minh Souphanousinphone

Dr. Gellar!

This show is horribly bad. Rachel is a whore who's slept with half of New York, Ross is a pathetic cuck and a kike, Joey is apparently suffering from mental retardation (which doesn't keep Rachel from jumping on him too) , Chandler is a complete pussy whose weird parental issues will probably one day make him into a serial killer (but at least he beat up Trudeau), and Phoebe is apparently a schizophrenic wiccan. Monica is supposed to be a jewess and is also a huge slut who used to be morbidly obese, but now is just a bitch with OCD. Oh and Ross spreads his vile seed to Rachel, his ex-wife that he drove to lesbianism, and a monkey.

>This show is horribly bad
Hahahahahahahaha Who Is Forcing You to Watch it? Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

best girl

am i right fellow modern guys

best pusy

NEED2

BREED

>beta lefty always in the friend zone
Not surprised in the least. Can't wait for the faggot to tackle an actual man like Charlie sheen in 2 and a half men.

>watch friends
>enjoy it
>years and years pass
>know that friends is unbelievably popular
>surely this means that it's not all that good, after all TBBT is pure garbage, as is every other sitcom on the market
>rewatch it
>still fucking amazing
friends had no right to be as good as it was.

>that episode where Phoebe got raped by the big fat guy across the street.
>that part where Joey offered her a hot meal to calm her down and make light of the situation.
We will never see a show like friends anymore. It was a different time.

>ywn go back in time and blow your load all over season 1 monicas face ON SET in the apartment

The war WAS ON A BREAK

>staunchly conservative
Ross dated a black and an asian woman, while fathering two children whose mothers he wasn't in a relationship with. Chandler was effeminate as fuck and Joey was a degenerate who fucked everything in sight. How is that conservative?

I must have fapped thousands of times to Jennifer, and I'll never quit.

Again

they use "gay" as an insult, ross doesn't want his son playing with a barbie because he doesn't want him to become a fag

When were they on their prime Sup Forums?
imo
s3 Rachel
s1 or s4 Chandler
s2 Joey
s7 Monica
s1 Phoebe
s5 Ross

>gay as an insult
Stop being so gay

>BE
wrong

could you BE anymore wrong

aaaahhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=L75hdqt98nw

she looks fine now desu

What the fuck is iggy pop doing in a friends discussion?

The show went to shit with the Phoebe having her brothers babies plotline. Not only was her brother one of the most punchable motherfuckers I've ever seen, that is when everyone became flanderized.
The only character that ended up better was Rachel.
Phoebe went from lovable hippie (even assuming there is such a thing) to a violent hobo.
Monica went from team mom to control freak.
Ross became even more boring.
Chandler was reduced to a whipped moron.
Joey went from a dumb guy with a good heart to a retarded neandertal.

Wait, David Space has a talk show?

He was hosting for Jimmy

Holy kek

*YOU be

Was Jimmy being treated for menopause?

Is Sup Forums Gunther reincarnate?

Maybe if there were some noteworthy digits.....

Because it's good, you retard. This is the only reply you will get, cherish it.

every time i heard someone quoting him like that, i could never ever remember him actually saying something like that

This. That bitch wanted a break.
Well he took a break from dat pusy

Ross is a race traitor

Subjectively they were both wrong, but objectively Ross was right

Look at this hunk!

What the FUCK was her problem?

>it's a Ross bangs Bruce Willis' 20 year old daughter who's also his student episode

Friends is gay as fuck

Thought it was a bit weird how they shoehorned in his attraction to furry shota in the later seasons desu

because he's doing his "watching TV" bit

t. 20 year old bab who's only watches SERIOUS shows like Game of Thrones and True Detective

great episode, great girl

I don't know, I barely watched the show. I was never that much of a faggot tbqh.