New Trailer for Batman Fighting Game

New Trailer for Batman Fighting Game

youtu.be/Uf-_-CuetzM

>New Trailer for Batman Fighting Game
Truer words have never been spoken.

That leak is real. Damn shame.

So Batman AND Superman are the bad guys now?

>PREORDER FOR DARKSEID

fuck you modern industry of games

>Video game trailer with no gameplay footage

And people will seriously pre-order based on it...

what leaks ?

also is that brainiac at the end with the tubes and shit, or maybe somehow luthor

Yeah I'm just gonna pirate if it they're gonna be Jewish about it. That's the price you pay for greed.

So Bane, Poison Ivy and Damien Wayne confirmed?

But muh gear shader packs! At least it isn't exclusive gems, I mean gear

>batman fighting game
because its about batman and his resistance

>we can't find a women as iconic as Supergirl to fight our highlight Wonder Woman

>What about female Superman? She's iconic enough

>Sure fuck it, it's better than us constantly trying to turn Cheetah into her nemesis

visual shaders are now DLC, wtf, are they serious

Can someone post the leaks for an user who doesn't follow this shit but will buy the Super Mega Ultimate Edition a year after the release with all DLC content for $20?

It's a fucking game by the Mortal Kombat guys. Everyone knows what they're getting into and I'm still not buying that choppy ass shit. They need to learn how to animate.

nope its still the regime vs the resistance

What the actual fuck, that pre-order scheme is fucking terrible. Just sell two verions of the game for fucks sake! Also isn't this coming to PC on launch as well? Why the fuck is that not on the table.

Christ this game is shaping up to be a terrible fucking game if the roster is hidden behind the version of the game you buy. This trailer was fucking crap.

its comes with new voice acting r-tard

So far the batman characters
Robin
Batman
Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy
Bane
Joker

>darkseid is a preorder
Fuck NRS.

Young Batman
Batman
Female Batman
Bad Female Batman
Big Guy Batman
Mental Batman

Christ DC, you have a UNIVERSE at your disposal.

They don't even have batcoins to get them free. So get ready to look super ugly in your random gear set that gives you armour on every move

>Pre-order for fucking Darkseid
You having a fucking giggle?

I blame WB for this shit.
It's always something new with those faggots and their DLC shit.

Have you never played an online game before, user? Paying for aesthetics is the popular (and widely accepted) practice now. Just be greatful they aren't giving out gameplay advantages

>Console title
>Coming out on PC immediately
Are you new to the gaming world, user? PC never gets shit until a year+ has passed

> Paying for aesthetics
Paying for costumes is, paying for colors is just shitty

Deluxe edition includes 9 DLC characters. Considering it's NRS they'll be gameplay advantages.

There's something about the phrase "pre-order for Darkseid" that makes me laugh every time. I don't know what it is, but it just FEELS like a meme.

Maybe because it reminds me of "die for Darkseid"?

So is Power Girl at level 2 because they know more people want her or less?

A roster leak from a few days ago.

Catwoman, Flash, and Captain Cold can be swapped with Cheetah, Reverse Flash, and Mr. Freeze. Also, Swamp Thing confirmed and Black Adam, but no Captain Marvel.

>>Be greatful for games being chopped up at birth and sold to you piece by piece in the name of milking more profits then the product is worth
>>Be greatful that it isnt worse, even though it will be as the trend has been to push rip offs until they are accepted
>>Continue to vote with your dollar, telling an entire industry that this shits okay

Looks better than MvCI, but then Injustice was better than MvC3 so that's no surprise.

>Zoom only in Ultimate edition

Fucking why

>includes 9 DLC characters
What are the chances that we will still have to wait for the characters when the game releases?

To get you to pay for him. Obviously.

>Just play Tekken and get it all for free
>Tekken fun bucks aren't even a currency you can buy
now if they would just release 7.....

>Preorder for darkseid

That's a "featuring dante from the devil may cry series" tier meme.

It's basically a season pass, user

Pretty high because that's how it always is.

It just got delayed again too.

that has to be the least interesting trailer for a game I've seen yet, which is quite a feat considering it's a goddamned cg cinematic trailer and not random gameplay; that stuff is supposed to interest you with its premise.

>It just got delayed again too.
Rumoured to, we are still getting a release date this month

If it means a better game I am fine with waiting, but it is a bit silly at this point

Well, Supes burned a hole through Billy's skull
So unless we are running resurrection hax, which defeats the purpose of Lois dying then

>r-tard

kid, calling somebody a retard isn't a federal offense.

Man, twitter right now is full of people pissed off that there was no Red Hood reveal.

yeah, some of these guys seem really angry about it

So who are they fighting for? corn-fused

>there are people who think its OK for a game to have all this stupid DLC
>there are people who want more batshit characters, since it doesn't make them feel uncomfortable when trying to earn that nerd cred they love to gloat about

>Batman Fighting Game
Not Netherrealm's fault that DC can't make a character as marketable as Bats.

>People will actually give them money, knowing full well they're being rooked

It's amazing, isn't it? It's almost too apt to be coincidental.

>Batman
>Robin
>Joker
>Harley Quinn
>Bane
>Poison Ivy
>Scarecrow
>Catwoman

And I thought the first game had too much Batwank

WB cannot into PC. Its gotten to the point where they give up trying.

They fucking did that intentionally I bet.

Can someone post the leaked roster?

>PREORDER
>FOR DARKSEID
They went and did it, the absolute madmen.

Damian didn't really look younger.
So Batman is now the king of the world ?

Yes, but it's full of characters that gamers don't know about. So...

>a god
>needing armor
REEEEEE

i've... i've become autistic, havent i

looks like a meme game taylor made for reddit

But how can they make more money out of you if you don't buy aquatic destroyer wonder woman and cave explorer superman?

Don't forget Mr freeze. The leaked roster mentioned him

Doesn't seem like it to me. Not as simply anyway. Any of us who have kept up with Injustice Tuesday, at least up until Harley's wild ride, know Bruce compromised many of his traditional stances in his pursuit of the Regime. No, he never resorted to killing like Superman, but my take away from the trailer is that Bruce is effectively Kingdom Come Gothaming the world. When Superman did it, it was OBEY, but pretend you're going on with your normal life. With Bruce, he's so autistic he probably doesn't even realize that he's put the entire world in a police state of a different sort. He doesn't kill. He just black bags and takes those who present threats to black sites where rights to justice determined by a jury of peers, or humane incarceration standards just become another sacrifice done away with in the pursuit of Bruce's utilitarian view of justice. With no one else around to stand up to him, and following the 5 years of the abyss beckoning him further and further into it, it seems completely plausible that he'd become comparable to what he had opposed without even realizing it, and whether it be because she stands with her cousin, or simply opposed to what Batman has done with the world, Supergirl decides to do something about it. What I don't get a read on yet is Diana. Maybe she still stands with Superman and Supergirl is fighting her because she realizes that Clark had been wrong as well?

Fuck you, I don't want to see grimderp versions of my favorite DC B- and C-listers.

I played Injustice for the story, not the gameplay. I don't think I'm the only comrade who feels that way.

Batman is the bad guy ?

You aren't, cause competitively the game was a joke

I'm hoping that was just a bad angle or bane's mask has bat ears for a reason, but it looked like Bats was using venom.

Wait, why? The game will not be out until May and they obviously not going to reveal a character that highly requested this soon.

At least Batman and Superman are. Seems there might be a third group meant to stand against the remnants of the regime, and the Resistance who has been corrupted by authority or myopic perspective being jail keepers has granted them. The VO dialogue was talking about compromising standards of ethics or whatever right as the camera was focused on Bruce, and it looked like he was turning off a monitor of a prisoner being beaten.
Thought that was Bane. Didn't see the ears.

The big bad is Brainiac, also Grodd formed the group called "Society"

So was the story though.

The first trailer they released was a gameplay trailer dumbass

This is trailer 2

Damian went back to being Robin,

Indeed. I don't think his fans should be worried.

>The big bad is Brainiac
Well yeah. The big bad of the plot is Brainiac. I simply meant the "good guy gone bad" arc seemed like it was going to be applied to Bruce this time around as well.

>It's Okay When Nintendo Does It

The alternate skins to play as new characters that would be similar to others is a good way to do things. And since they're probably not going to be right on the character select screen, idiots won't complain about "slots" being taken up by Flash and Zoom like they did with Marth and Lucina, as if that means anything.

Dick is a cunt.

?

It's rude to speak ill of the departed, user. On top of that, Damian killed Dick, so I think Dick is allowed to be a bit upset at him.

a rock killed him ..

Stay salty Damifag.

>Batman Fighting Game

Someone needs to edit the old "Jade's game" comic with "Batman's game."

>Batman
>Robin
>Harley
>Bane
>Poison Ivy
And you know Joker is in and God knows how many other bat characters. Seriously skipping this game. My only request was less Batman characters not more, Boon.

The rock wouldn't have killed him if he hadn't been knocked out by the baton Damian hit Dick in the head with.

Posting from Sup Forums:
Based on the Sup Forums Inj2 Mobile leaker
1.Batman
2.Blue Beetle
3.Flash
4.Harley
5.Superman
6.Supergirl
7.Wonder Woman
8.Deadshot
9.Grodd
10.Aquaman
11.Atrocitus

12. Joker,
13. Bane
14. Poison Ivy
15. Swamp Thing
16. Black Canary
17. Catwoman
18. Cyborg
19. Green Lantern (Hal)
20. Cheetah
21. Firestorm
22. Scarecrow
23. Green Arrow
24. Captain Cold
25. Brainiac
26. Damian
27. Black Adam
28. Doctor Fate
29. Mr. Freeze

Confirmed Costumes in the Full game:
Power Girl
Zoom
green lantern (john stewart)

That leaves slot 30 open and 31 for Darkseid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Damian confirmed for having a mutilated dick because of the time he hit the helmet with a baton and a rock.

Is the first one worth playing?

batman fucks the joker free online.

Is Damifag old enough to play Injustice? I don't think she passes the age rating

Watch the video for the plot. Ifyou want to play, play the mobile game.

We already had a meme with MKX

The stupidest death in a comic ever award goes to….

wowee that's dumb

Nightwing gets killed by a rock! With Damien taking Dick's life on accident

Sometimes Dick can be a dick. You don't have to keep telling a person the same thing over an over. Dick should have remembered who raised Damien before he came to live with Batman .

you missed the joke dumbass