Which CN show had the better ending?

Which CN show had the better ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-olrHnZCySc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck is Mordecai's wife there? That isn't Margaret OR CJ, is she from the latest season?

Also jesus fuck Mordecai
>Stocking cap in 80 degree or higher weather
>Lumberjack beard
>Glasses
I knew he was always a hipster faggot but at least he had the decency to try to not look it

ed edd n eddy's ending would've been better if it didn't get Sugar'd

>I knew he was always a hipster faggot but at least he had the decency to try to not look it
he copied rigby when he decided to not wear clothes.

Also going off of principle, EEnE's. I haven't seen Regular Show's finale yet but I doubt it can compare. EEnE's ending was thematic as fuck

>Eddy found his heart (openly wept and admitted he was lying about his brother)
>Edd found his courage (stood up to Eddy's brother at his own peril)
>Ed found his brain (didn't beat Eddy's brother through physical strength like he probably could, he did it by being SMART)

I don't remember it ending with a song.

>ed edd n eddy's ending would've been better if it didn't get Sugar'd
wat? she had no involvement in the movie

friends are there to help you

he's just projecting his closet insecurities

Is that even a question, dude? EEnE didn't have multiple seasons of pure garbage and then shit out a half decent ending, it stayed consistently good and had a staff that gave a fuck about it throughout.

shoo shoo back to /vp/ underage

EEnE. I actually gave a shit about the main characters in that one.

Well it depends on which one was more satisfying or impactful
I dont follow Regular Show but what was their way of living happily ever after?

EEnE's ending was only kind of satisfying since the Eds finally got what they wanted,to be accepted.

How was ed smart ?from what I remember He accidentally took the door off

>Several years of several seasons building up a relationship with Mordecai and Margaret
>Fuckton of drama about it
>Just have him literally bump into some no name literal who and get together with her
Felt cheap.

What, you mean this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-olrHnZCySc

No he took the hinge out of purpose

>Harry Potter everyone got married and had kids ending

gross glad I didn't watch it

>Reminder Raven only got a job on SU because she drew the Eds crying and fucking and posted it all over her deviantArt and Sugar fell in love

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Kids Next Door
King of the Hill

the holy triumvirate of perfect endings to long running series'

I believe it

That's shit is how it usually is. You don't always end up with some one you had the most drama with

KotH could've been better. Bobby suddenly having this gift of analyzing meat all his life felt very shoehorned in.

The only thing that bothers me is they didn't even try to design clothes for 25 years in the future.

>King of the Hill
>CN show

that's how real life works

they would have complained if maggie or CJ got together with mordo anyway

King of the Hill was a standalone episode, it was originally a season finale that was rewritten into a series finale. It's a great episode, but a weak finale.

Mordo should have just ended up alone, not because he couldn't find anyone, but because he realized that he's happier when he's not trying to force relationships to work

Batgirl is hot tho.

Looks younger than Mordo too.

Big Picture Show. Though Regular Show's finale was pretty great too.

But thats the point of the end with the bat chick and Rigby and Eileen relationship, that you don't care or force relationships to be happy, in the end he didn't stay with CJ or Margareth he started a normal and easy life and then he meet a girl, you know like normal people do, to be sincere if the show ended in Mordecai coming back to CJ or Margaret, then i would be mad because he would be betacai forever

Ed Edd N Eddy actually had an impact on my life since I was a 11 watching it and it was my favorite show

I cried when they finally became loved, and then even more when I realized it was all over

He got out of the park, worked on his art by searching for his own style and eventually met batgirl by chance. He didn't seem to have forced anything, and it would have been a downer to see him all alone after 25 years. He moved on, but it most likely took him a few years to mature.

and his friendship with Rigby never went away, in fact there closer than ever but more mature and responsible.

It fucking hit me in the stomach when it ended. Not in a bad way but in the passing of something. I grew up as a child with that show and seeing it finally end. Happily ever after?
After EVERYTHING?
It was good.