“In one group therapy session, Harvey arrived 15 minutes late. Then, when it was his turn to speak...

>“In one group therapy session, Harvey arrived 15 minutes late. Then, when it was his turn to speak, he launched into a speech about how this is all a conspiracy against him,” a source revealed to Page Six.

>The Hollywood hot-shot had no interest in hearing other patients speak though, according to the source.

>“Harvey fell asleep in his chair. He was only woken up by the ringing of his smuggled mobile phone,” which are apparently banned at the facility. “Harvey jolted awake, jumped up, immediately took the call and then ran out of the room.”

Defend this, Sup Forums!

Sex addiction isn't a real disease. It was the same for Tiger Woods

>publishing what goes on in therapy
So this is the power of the media....

The whores are throwing themselves at him.

Are they in rehab too?

he's suing everyone for libel i hear, fun times ahead for those that made accusations.

This. Harvey is just an asshole.

>Quick, give this rich, socially elite, alpha male sex rehabilitation right away! He is simply getting TOO much pussy! It's a disease I tell you!

>defend a dirty new
No thanks m8

Literally /ourguy/

>he launched into a speech about how this is all a conspiracy against him,
He actually went into a hour long rant about every accuser actually consented and that he did nothing. The guy is hopeless

Weinstein did nothing wrong.

triggered roastie detected

lol nope, I actually believe him, its just that he doesn't have any sense of tact

Fucking jew

>gets a phonecall during rehab

>shortly after leaks video recordings that proves consensual sex with 100% of the accusers

The south park episode on sex addiction is literally all that's ever needed on the topic. Some guys are dicks, some aren't. That's about it.
That's why nymphomaniac only applies to women because it's actually unusual in those situations.

All this energy spent on stalking so many women over the years. Setting up rendez vous at any hour of the day or night. When was this guy actually productive? What was his job beside gatekeeping?

How can a man be so based

>a conspiracy against him
What if this is true? What if they're just out to get our misunderstood, gentle giant?

this reads like one of those keanu copypastas

being a producer isn't hard work, but it's smart work. it takes a lot of brains to know what movies to invest in and keep getting it right. the stakes are high. men like Harvey need an outlet to relieve their stress like gentile pussy.

>being a producer isn't hard work
Spoken like someone who has literally no idea what a producer does.
(Protip: you're thinking of exec producers)

i heard sex releases stress

he should try that

>every accuser actually consented and that he did nothing.

he's probably using the old ( she didn't immediately call the police ) definition of consent.