What were they thinking?!?

Americans will eat this shit up

and chinks, don't forget about them

I don't know, chinamen are unpredictable

I'll pay for ticket for Justice League because of bats, supes and sexy atlantis queen. I won't pay for ticket to see Thor Ragnarok to see nigger valkyrie and hulk and thor quiping

>let's just make the entire background red so we really get that middle school gamer crowd in the theatres

it looks so fucking bad

What the fuck is up with Cyborg?
Did they really have to put 95% CGI on him?

>I'll go see a much worse movie because I'm a trumpanzee

ummkay pal

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

What is he even holding onto?

>fun

>only 5 posts and Marvel is already mentioned
Dio mío, man. You DCs are obsessed.

Reminds me of shitty weightless CG in early 2000 action movies. Like Van Helsing or the Eric Bana Hulk movie

JUSTice league

>The world is ending
>*wink*

Fuck whedon

jesus christ this looks awful, the way he throws the spear at 00:12 is just so impossible

>one person = entire DC fanbase
>meanwhile DC hate smear threads gets posted almost everyday
>M-marvel is untouchable and unworthy of criticism, only DC is!
Lol fuck off

It would be pretty funny if Batman started banging WW and became the easygoing one in the team.

>US Premier 4 days before release
>No press junket
time to give up DChumps it's over DC is dead

capeshit isnt known for its realism

Sounds like someone is mad

it's almost like the DC movies legitimately suck and you only tolerate them because you're a Sup Forumscuck

hmmmmmm

>these are your opinions now shut up!
>deconstructing an argument I never made by bringing up Sup Forums
I only like two of the four movies from the DCEU. You're missing the entire point of the "obsessed" argument, kiddo

>posts kangz meme, black man lynched pic
>"Why are you guys bringing up Sup Forums??"

moron

Which franchise has the oscars. I'll let you go count.

holy shit this movie looks awful

Im no scientist, however, wouldnt catching someone at terminal velocity completely rip their arm off?

or its quality apparently

Inscrutable, even

>We want the The Last Jedi audience

DC's preempting Disney's aesthetic before their biggest movie of the year.

>Dude why didn't they just get a real cyborg

They are all superdudes.

>I've never watched a movie made before 2008

>Marvel tries to preemptively release a movie with DC's shades of grey color aesthetics gimmick
>DC changes their movie's aesthetics to preemptively release a movie with The Last Jedi's aesthetics

YEAH, F*CK DC!

READY TO HAVE SOME FUN XD LMAO LOL KEKEKEKEKE? HAHA TURDS LMAO LE ORANGE SLICES ROFL

This and Star Wars - fuck you Hollywood

Crash has an Oscar, and it's not for the makeup

Guys I think we triggered reddit

>still no Green Lantern
Why?

makes it easier to animate him while he's flying around if his body is mostly cgi

>my character from my children comicbook it's darker than shadow the hedgehog

>disney blew their budget on 1 scene.

>reaction image pertaining to capeshit that wasn't edited by me = an argument/being a polfag
Ok

This Ragnarok scene is completely ripped off from Snyder though

children dont read comics anymore

but manchildren do

(man)children

>changing goalposts already

>I understand BvS because I say so! Even though I'm a retard who ranks capeshit.

why is it red now

Hey, guys, listen.

What if...

Guys.

What if in the next Justice League trailer, fucking SPIDER-MAN appears and with his web he steals Wonder Woman's shield and says, and says "hey, everyone".

Wouldn't the internet explode?

>Having a bit of fun banter
>MUH GOALPOSTS FALLACY AD HOMINEM
user...

>there are people on Sup Forums that defend capeshit
What happened to this place?

BvS was by no means a smart movie, but it was clearly too much for mouse cuckles to get. Maybe what the movie needed some quips? Or a dance number? A cute merchandisable mascot to fill the shelves?

You're in my board bitch. Go cry to Sup Forums

>dude haha i was just having a little FUN i wasn't being serious lmao just have a little FUN bro xD
hello marvel cuck

>comics are big boy books!

>Go cry to Sup Forums
I guarantee most capeshitters on Sup Forums also frequent Sup Forums

Sad but true.

>too much for mouse cuckles to get
>implying there's anything of substance to "get"

BvS theatrical cut is a mess that makes zero sense due to WB chopping the movie apart in editing. I don’t fault people for not buying the movie a 2nd time just to understand it with the Snyder cut.

Why are DC fans so fixated on Marvel? Why must you constantly compare your films to other garbage even when no one brings it up?

more substance than your Porg shit.

The loser tends to blame the victor.

>arguing with a strawman
You sure seem like an intellectual heavyweight

giv rat-fu

>that wink
so fucking hamfisted holy shit.

Is batman quoting rick and morty?

Not a fan of most DCCU movies, but I for one don't mind red skies in a League movie. I was under the impression red skies were a hallmark indicator of a Crisis. Didn't Morrison even go so far as to give it a reason like significant events making the coloring of the Multiversal bleed visible from Earth, or something like that?

Guys, she doesn't even wink. It's a smirk.

It's like a videogame only more shit and less realistic.

Where Batman quotes the "Nobody is born with a purpose" Morty line. Starlord likes to yell "Pickle Rick!" and "wubba lubba dub dub"

Lol no all Capeshit is trash

Welcome to the world of capeshit

>he wants realism in a comic book movie
jfc

>actually watching comic book movies
top kek

it isnt trying to be anything more than what it is

>it isn't trying to be anything more than trash
It shows

>Heh, always gotta bail the boys out am I right ladies?
>*smirk directly at camera*

Since when does cyborg fly?

I know the whole "what X game is this?" is a meme but this legimitely looks like a video game. Holy fucking shit.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand DC movies

christ this looks bad

The reasoning isn't the problem. The explanation is fine.
It just looks ugly as fuck. The whole fucking thing is just red-on-red-on-red-on-red. It's an eyesore.

>Review embargo until November 13
>Release in November 17

wew

Can't wait to see this in 3D with my bf

the one on the right is an ogre

is that chick cosplaying as aquaman?

The some of the cutscenes in Batman games actually look better.

>I was under the impression red skies were a hallmark indicator of a Crisis

Yes, and this is NOT a Crisis. Just an Apokolips invasion, which does not even include Darkseid.

>The whole fucking thing is just red-on-red-on-red-on-red. It's an eyesore.
But that's how it traditionally goes, man. I mean the coloring is something I've minded through most of the DCEU, but I can't really blame them here. If anything it looks a little more brown than red IMO, but at least they're trying to do the concept justice.

Agreed

God I hope this dude bro Aquaman is limited to just this movie.

>Just an Apokolips invasion
Apokolips is 4th World and therefore has multiversal implications. Besides, with DC disengaging with regard to cameos or in movie reminders that they share the world with the rest of the universe, what are the odds we'd get a legitimate Crisis. At this point it'd need to be post-Flashpoint, and after the canon has been retconned.

Personally, I'm not a comic book reader so I really have nothing to say about the adaptation side of things. I'm speaking purely on a visual level and it just looks ugly. Everything feels very artifical and "green screen-y", it's all just seems weightless and like I said before, all the shades of red look bad. It's basically the same problem I had with BvS' final battle sequence, on the abandoned island.
Everyone here is likening it to a videogame cutscene in a mocking tone but I'm serious when I say that, to me, it really does resemble a game.

Why is Aquaman flying instead of surfing on a tsunami wave ?

Overcompensation for the general public belief that Aquaman is the faggiest of heroes.
So now he's just endlessly doing over-the-top CGI-enhanced "KEWL!!!" stuff, that makes him seem ever lamer.

Turning him into a dudebro stereotype was the only way they found to try and make movie-going audiences take the character seriously. Well, movie-going men at least, since women will watch it simply to drool over Momoa no matter what.