What was meant by this scene?

What was meant by this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cvkDcrbLP2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm thinking it means I need some protein, and he ought to provide it to me.

From his supercock?

soft balls, soft egg

haha...no, that'd be like, gay haha

>we need to get females to watch capeshit

Jesus Christ Cavill. They're just eggs

>getting your chest hair in your eggs
disgusting

I'm not gay, but I would let Cavill massage my prostate with his penis until we both ejaculate simultaneously, him in my rectum and me on my own face.

Are those fake eggs?

>suffering from chest alopecia
disgusting

There is literally nothing gay about that at all, though, so don't worry.

You won't fight me tho

What boots are those? They look cool as fuck

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

The eggs represent Amy Adams' tits.

those are the most fake looking eggs to ever appear onscreen

Why was he cooking plastic eggs?

Is that a good or bad thing, user?

>Superman wears no apron while cooking
WOAH
DEEP FRIED LORE

do you honestly think an actor can manage to not break the yolk?

>not cooking them with his heat vision
Wat a fagget

Fuck i'm so gay

Then make them scrambled, it's not complicated

It's good unless he was thinking of cutting them off and frying them, which is a whole different type of movie.

Huge tits

tfw you will never cook for Henry because he's a dumb celebrity and can only make plastic eggs

But hot pan can be dangerous for an actor. What if he gets a burn on his hand? For real though they probably did it because it's on a set and the stove wasn't even plugged in. Also it makes it easier to do multiple takes.

Is Snyder a homosexual?

Thanks OP, I just made myself two eggs cooked in coconut oil and it hit the spot!

>coconut oil
I'll fuck you up

It's healthy ya bum, still tastes great too

This lmao

youtu.be/cvkDcrbLP2s

I remember Snyder said he'd show how Superman shaves when he was making Man of Steel. Damn liar ;___;

how do I achieve this mode`?

You have to break eggs to make an omelet.
The whole film is about the justification of power. Can you be all powerful and all good? Can power be innocent? Are you still doing good if you must bloody your hands to achieve the desired results? What is good, depends upon who you're asking. God is supposed to be unbiased, but it's impossible to save someone and not imply favorability.
To become rich, the Wayne's had to hunt animals for pelts, devastate the earth with oil drilling, they had to capitalize on others weakness.
And even something as innocent as making breakfast requires destroying eggs. But Superman already destroyed thousands of eggs when he chose Earth over Krypton.

woa

deep

The fat of butter lays heavy on the palate, beneath the eggs. The fat in the coconut oil more closely matches the weight of the eggs, making for a more harmonious and delicious eating experience. Some decent salt and fresh black pepper completes a great meal for under 175 cals.

Coconut oi is for masturbating you shouldn't eat it