Why does Sup Forums love this channel so much?

Why does Sup Forums love this channel so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnJ-jKriBYk
youtube.com/watch?v=P980yTulrWE
youtube.com/watch?v=nN_x9o8MV1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BBC
Not even funny, OP

I don't even llike it, but my wife makes me watch it very often.

Murcans who are used to even shittier programmes than the BBC vomits out.

And they aren't even forced to pay for it.

>forced

not really sweaty x

at least in the UK you don't have to pay it if you don't watch TV, in most of europe it's deducted from your pay as a tax and you have no choice

>obsessed
I think the only BBC programs I ever watched was Taboo and Ripper Street, and those were just good background noise while I did stuff

Because it provides them with content to cry about like an alt-right manbaby

hyped for Blacked Raw desu

They've recently been told that they need to make more content themselves instead of relying on imported programmes. This means they're going to make even more "British" stuff full of Blacks and Muslims.

I don't watch it now, but I tried watching something called Upstart Crow. The writing and lighting were high-school play level.

The fuckers send me a threatening letter every month; apparently I'm going to be visited in the next couple of weeks. They should shut down this propaganda machine. It's garbage.

>implying Corbynistas don't hate the BBC too
Remind me who needed a bodyguard at the Labour Party conference.

Romans and Greeks were sub Saharan Africans get over it.

>instead of relying on imported programmes
And this is the sheer fucking irony of the BBC. Much of the content would be broadcast for free on other channels, if the BBC didn't bid for it ...

Because it provides good quality shows, radio and services with no advertisements

inb4 >good quality
Taboo
Nature documentaries
BBC News
The Graham Norton Show
The Last Kingdom

All Kino

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

>The Graham Norton Show

They tell it like it is

>not liking based Graham

Get a grip

BBC America

Include every programme on BBC Four too. That channel is pure kino.

You do know that this is a fantasy show right?
The main protagonist is a time travelling alien with 2 hearts

>falling for BBC tokenism
He's a loud, annoying, super-camp arsehole. Julian Clary would be twice as funny and infinitely more tolerable. The BBC can't even get "muh diversity" right.

BBC Four has some interesting programmes. I don't really bother with One or Two, it's all Bargain Hunt or Flog It.
Makes me want to kill.

Graham is charming and not nearly as gay as he was on channel 4

He's not a token and hasn't been for a long time

You have heard the expression "suspension of disbelief," right? It's what separates fantasy and sci-fi from whimsical children's stories.

Literally nothing wrong with Flog It. I like that Antiques Roadtrip too, shows comfy and quiet British towns.

They have news waifus

You meed to be "on something" to enjoy those programmes.
The presenters treat everyome like they have special needs or something.

this, they're for dymentia ridden old people pissing their pants

Noice trips!

not posting the MILFY Natasha Kaplinski

youtube.com/watch?v=hnJ-jKriBYk

>Americans watching BBC programs
Do Brits actually believe this?

Meh/10 joke.

>what is BBC America

I'm american but I love me some BBC World News countdown clock excitement. Every hour is new years eve! youtube.com/watch?v=P980yTulrWE

>implying the BBC can challenge the Sky newsbabes

The UK is the second largest exporter of television content in the world after America, with America being their biggest importer. BBC plays a big part in this.

>implying anyone watches Sky News

Eamonn pls

There's so many people in the army that replicate his whole character. Watching IAHHM years later made me realise all those scary blokes with pointy sticky were just copying.

Nobody watches Sky News. People don't believe anything until the BBC reports it.

It's too 'FOX news'

Yeah, cheaply produced stuff like Escape to the Country sells abroad because it shows foreigners what people think Britain is like.

I remember her on newsround. South East presenters are qts (Rachel Mackley. Helen Catt, Polly Evans)

My wife watches Dr Who on this channel
Nothing cheers me up more than a saturday night watching my wife enjoy some BBC

Do you have any polaroids of your wife enjoying BBC?

>Nobody watches Sky News.
Especially you, if you think
>It's too 'FOX news'

not OP but the funny thing about BBC America is it shows more sci-fi than the actual syfi channel.

Hey, it's the Star Trek: The Next Generation channel!

>Data mentions the future re-unification of Ireland
>BBC censors it

classic

youtube.com/watch?v=nN_x9o8MV1o
I really fucking hate the BBC and the UK at the moment.

why so racist user?

A lot of British television content is sold abroad, they're the second biggest television exporter in the world. That's a lot of fucking content to be selling.

I'm keeping a list mate and when shtf I'm going for these people.

The BBC hasn't made any really groundbreaking series in at least a decade now. It produces the most mediocre, tame output. It's only good stuff is stuff that's co-funded by people like Discovery.

The worst part is when they try to be adventurous and make a big song and dance about "how xyz in abc is actually black/muslim/gay/female!". Its so safe and predictable.

Even their news is trash now, with Newsbeat taking it over and 1/3rd of the home page showing that crap spread amongst all the sections where you can't avoid it.

>I really fucking hate the BBC and the UK at the moment.

You're irrelevant though.

>It's only good stuff is stuff that's co-funded by people like Discovery.

BBC only produced documentaries shit all over Discovery crap, all you have to do is watch BBC Four for the proof.

>BBC Four
>Lucy Worsley on Regency wig fashions
Literally nobody watches BBC4.

>implying people watch that channel

Their documentaries are good, really enjoyed that Bletchley park one, code breakers, which actually showed all the contributions made the team (most people think Turing did this almost single-handedly when he was just the most prominent member of an insanely talented team). Also actually showed how you break codes in an easy to follow way.

That said, I'd struggle to call many of them, outside of planet earth etc. 'great'

Your post hurt my feeling, bobbies inbound.

So much this. The BBC pushes an image of Britain that doesn't even exist, purely to comfort its target audience.
>muh diversity
>muh integration
>muh multi-culti utopia

That's one good thing about the BBC though, they're bound by their royal charter to produce a certain number of hours of brand new factual documentaries per year regardless of how many people watch. It's why their Natural History Unit is the largest in the world.

How about a factual documentary about the social forces behind this:

big balloon cocks

Louis kino

Oh, fuck off.

Documentaries are supposed to reflect reality, not contrived to reach a pre-determined conclusion.

Oh fuck off you uppity cunt. Wind your neck in and go wash the sand from your vagina.

>pic
what? source?

kino animal doccumentaries

t. triggered millennial London hipster

Watch it ram her ass?