Why isn't Time Squad fixing our timeline?

Why isn't Time Squad fixing our timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DTvllz07GE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They did, the events that happened now we're just the better option

Because in reality our timeline functions properly.

If CN produced shows that were better then Teen Titans GO and even more successful than it, then the Time Squad would intervene because it would disrupt the timeline.

I think in their timeline CN either fell or became better.

They ain't talking that's for sure.

Why is CN becoming better bad

This, maybe they had to choose between Teen Titans Go being made and Australia getting nuked

Don't ask me.

I don't have access to this information.

TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.

And sadly I'm not permitted to it.

Guess we got the bad ending.

...fuck, that's a really tough call.

I mean I like TTG, but nuking Australia would be 10/10

Who the fuck are those two guys?

Fuck'em

>thinly-veiled liberal whining thread?

Don't be that way, user! It's vaguely worded enough to be any kind of whining thread you want!

Would anyone really miss them? If our grandchildren asked what Australia was we could just show them Crocodile Dundee.

I have to say the colonies were extremely well built if that's all the damage it took on reentry. You'd think that thing would break apart and rain death and destruction on all of Australia but it held completely together and just got a bit singed on the way down.

Other versions of this scene show that the reflection panels snapped off, but you're right, the main body holds up remarkably well

We're in the pre-Otto timeline. Just wait for the pilot to play out, we'll be fine.

>The Crocodile Dundee series is hailed as culturally significant, gets put into a museum
>Paul Hogan becomes the sage of the Aussie Diaspora
>Yahoo Serious is forced to wander the earth, cast out from the only nation that would tolerate him.
We have to go back.

You want the truth?

I feel I'm entitled

You want ANSWERS?

I WANT THE TRUTH

>implying we live in the best universe

I don't think that was implied at all.

It was rather explicit.

Was Time Squad specifically about the "best" timelines? I thought it was just the "right" timelines. That is to say, history is supposed to go a certain way, good or bad.

YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH. We live in a world that has walls. And those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it You? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Jim Samples and you curse American Animation. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Aqua Teen Hunger Force bomb freakout SAVED LIVES. My existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you SAVED LIVES.

The episode where they convinced Hitler to quit being an artist and gas the jews was pretty dark.

You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about on the Cartoon Brew, you WANT me on that wall. You NEED me on that wall. Without me, this would be a wasteland of infomercials and talk shows. We use words like “plot”, “jokes”, “animation”. We use these words as the backbone of a life defending something. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Did you order the production of TTG!?

I did the JOB that I swore to.

das it mane

Not as dark as the episode where they browbeat Pol Pot into starting the Khmer Rouge. All he wanted to do was start a community garden with Son Sen!

H'OKAI

Answer the question. Did you order the production of Teen Titans Go?

DID YOU ORDER THE PRODUCTION OF TTG?

YOU'RE GODDAM RIGHT I DID.

You know what happens in the other timelines? Three hour blocks of Annoying Orange and Johnny Test, and it only goes downhill from there.

They already did, Trump is president.

Of course not, we still can't get loli cyborg bodies

Just remember, the Devil you know is better than the Devil who gives you 2 Monkeys in the Paw and a hand in the bush

I'm still convinced we're in some wacky-ass cyberpunk timeline. You can't deny the signs. It's only a matter of time now till I get my eye implants. Any day now, guys...

You wish

>Cyberpunk
>Not vaporwave

I just want comfy 90s aesthetics

We are in the worst timeline after all.

>tfw I tried explaining an article I read that said exactly this to my parents, and my mum didn't understand cyberpunk at all
How the hell do you explain cyberpunk to a middle-aged woman who's never seen Blade Runner because she thinks it looks a bit weird?

fuck off voltaire

Nuke that shit, we don't want the roos spreading to the mainland.

Because we already live in the best timeline

>CN gets better.
>Kid stays home that day to watch good cartoons.
>A friend he would be hanging out with if CN still sucked gets mugged.
>This event begins a chain of events that result in his friend becoming the single most destructive leader in all of history.

That's just a really basic example, CN becoming better when it's not supposed to is the butterfly effect being applied to millions of people over several hours every day. It sounds odd but that would actually severely altar the course of history.

Were there any episodes where they had to make things objectively worse because that is "right"?

Don't think so, also did they do anything that wasn't American history?

They're busy fucking.

This too. I could live with an A E S T H E T I C retro-future.
Just use the genre's tagline. High-Tech, Low-Life.

There was a Mozart episode. I think they did Shakespeare and Da Vinci too.

>Australia getting nuked

i think the world could do without an entire country shitposting to keep up with a stereotype

Gengis Khan, kind of...

they did

Archive of aberrant historical progression. OR IS IT?

Because Time Squad fucked up so badly that Time Squad now never existed in the first place.

They did, in timeline A we died in a nuclear holocaust because we fought a war with Russia.

BURGER

I think the opposite, it's a nice detail they don't give on impact, because of how enormous those things are. It's not a meteorite slamming into earth, just a space station hurtling at reentry speed.
youtube.com/watch?v=3DTvllz07GE

>How the hell do you explain cyberpunk
Some of the best marketing ever made.

>That episode where they limit the engine speed in JFK's vehicle to make sure he's assassinated

There was also that one episode where Ludwig van Beethoven was a pro wrestler, and another episode where Winston Churchill was a nudist.

That episode where they convinced the young Turks that all Armenian are a threat and opted to genocide them wholesale.

>Implying Time Squad weren't the real Russian hackers
Really makes you think.

Not yet. Two more days.