New Mutants

Well this is different wonder what Charles would say about how they're being treated? Do you think this takes place after Logan

youtube.com/watch?v=bu9e410C__I

bumping for interest

Wonder if they join the school at any point during the trilogy probably not

Considering how the trailer only focuses on the mutants inside the complex rather than outside world you could easily put it before or after the events of LOGAN

>"We Don't Need No Education" starts playing

>Marvel = all rinkydink and gay
>DC = grounded and seriuous
>DC execs: "WE GOTTA GET MORE GAY LIKE MARVEL! HIRE WHEDON!"
>DC = gets more rinkydink and gay
>Marvel = pulls a headfake and goes deepblack-horror

Is this...the power....of MARVELS??????

>trilogy

Well color me surprise hope it does well

Well, if it's an X-Men related thing does Marvel have any creative control? Or is this all 20th Century Fox?

Meh. Interesting premise on paper, but it seems like it's going to be executed as your run of the mill asylum horror movie with a coat of capeshit.

what if its in the legion timeline instead of the canon one since its paranormal/spookey

how many timeline's are there now?

the next one apparently will still be some form of horror as well so probably not

Please don't ruin Legion. Keep it as disconnected from the rest of Fox's stuff as possible.

>legion

that movie with the cafe & pregnant woman with Denis?

they don't give a shit about continuity or building anything. They want to combine the retards watching IT and the retards watching Marvel movies. They just want more money.
Imagine they found a way to make a movie that either people that likes horror shit teen movies will go watch and if they don't, they will appeal to the nerd fad.
Easy money.

the blond is supposed to be the sister of Colossus

I really like this being an "horror", capeshit needs some change. But this one doesn't seem to be very good

>tfw no magik gf

also how they gonna make a horror film about people with fucking superpowers

>Please don't ruin Legion
LOL legion is the biggest pile of pretentious shit
its so bad i dont know how you could defend it
im sure they will never incorporate anything from that style over substance shitshow

>implying all mutants are cool

just look at toad m8 or that one guy who could control light's in the wolverine not everybody would get amazing powers from their mutations

Ok Disney

are you talking about the movie or series?

my mutant power would be to ejaculate about 5ft

there's like five m8

huh?

i can already do that after taking some vitamins and stimulants edging for 3 hours

Fox is really pushing capeshit to it's limits. Hope Disney follows suit and we get an R rated Vader slasher horror flick.

even better what if the brotherhood or school never got off the ground in this canon