Is he gonna be ok?

Is he gonna be ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/directors-on-directing/2861286?snl=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009521/Beejoli-Shah-email-having-toes-sucked-Quentin-Tarantino-goes-viral.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's going on here?

He’s going to struggle to get his future movies financed with the total creative control the Weinsteins gave him. He had a very unique deal in Hollywood. They’d greenlight anything he pitched. He’s going to start having to lower budgets or make movies for Netflix like Scorsese. The Weinsteins took a huge hit on the uncommercial Hateful Eight and it flopped.

You know who else knew about Harvey Weinstein mistreating women? 40+ women.

He's going to be just fine, because he's just saying what everyone in Hollywood would be saying if they were honest. I respect him for admitting it. More than Affleck, Streep, Damon, and Clooney would do.

Yes.
It is a black man thing.

Will Tarantino direct a revenge film in which karate chopping women behead a big nosed synagogue congregation of Hollywood rapists?

>admitting it

I think it's bullshit because while he admits it and says "we need to do better", he (and all the other everyone knew people) aren't naming any of the others who do this shit.

None of the others were near as close to Weinstein as QT. He literally dated one of his victims and had every movie produced by them.

His next film is about the Manson crime family.
Cant be too high of a budget

this desu
tarantino was too busy making money hand over fist from those guys to even think about reporting them

This. He only has two films left though.
If his next film is indeed the Manson killings, he might have already secured financing.
However #10 will be fucked. Luckily, it means he might be forced to make a Kill Bill sequel which is what we really want anyway

>Guilt by association

This is modern day America.

oh that is sure to be tasteful

I mean by now he is a legend, so people would most likely be willing to work for him. And he said he wanted to make a certain amount of movies then retire.

he's peaked, if he were still a legend hateful eight would've done better. if it was still 2000 you might be right but he's gonna have to work hard these days

He's Quentin Tarentino. He will be able to get movies made. Maybe not so lavishly, but that's probably a good thing.

No, because he not only knew about the crimes but was doing it as well, which is why he changed his story to cover his ass.

>Tarantino on an old episode of Saturday Night Live doing an entire skit joking about himself casting couching actresses, saying it's the only way he can sleep with them.

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/directors-on-directing/2861286?snl=1

I think you overestimate how many people care about this shit. Online, tv and media forums are all left wing shit with nothing to talk about right now so they focus on HW.

2 or 3 years, no one will remember this outside of SJW strongholds. Your average moviegoer just wants to see movies.

>SNL jokes are real life.

nobody gives a shit about weinstein long term but weinstein will remember tarantino throwing him under the bus. and I wouldn't be surprised if just the association with the weinsteins makes tarantino unsavory to the rest of hollywood

Ots an unwritten rule in hollywood that you throw whoever fucks up under the bus publically, to save your own ass.

This is known. if you don't like busses, don't do stupid shit.

Please. The rest of Hollywood knows the bind he's in because they're in it too.

People have short memories. It won't even be a year and people will forget all this.

he can just go to china or Europe and get the funding.
I remember reading somewhere mel gibson got funding for hacksaw ridge from the chinks.
They dont give a flying fuck

Harvey please

It predates the accusations and he was also outted in the past begging and pleading with some poo to let him at least jerk off to her feet.

yeah but the point is he had to go to china
but the bigger issue is the film needs to be financially viable. tarantino might not want to cut back so far anymore

It's also a standard Hollywood trope. A director is always fucking some actress or trying to in movies and tv shows.

If these allegations were against QT, that would be one thing. This is not a case of Cosby's spanish fly joke.

>financially viable

You just made me hurl in disgust with your kike words.

QT is a 90's indie guy, its about art you jew mong.

If he wanted to sell out he would be making cape shit garbage

The only way you could be a bigger nigger is if you had a piece of Kentucky Fried Chicken in your hand.

He's been accused of using his star power in the past to fuck chicks. What ended up happening when he got exposed was that the media turned on the girl instead of Harvey's fuckboi.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009521/Beejoli-Shah-email-having-toes-sucked-Quentin-Tarantino-goes-viral.html

Is there anything at all in there that's supposed to be incriminating?

Toe sucking is degenerate

Well obviously the Chinese will fund Hacksaw Ridge; it's a film about brutally killing the Japanese.

>we

at least he's willing to admit it

You know who else knew about it? Fucking everyone.

He would have said something but Weinstein threatened to put him on Tyra again

Check these repeaters, it's true

That's the santized version you dumb fag. The media destroyed the bitch as someone seeking fame. In the full version she blabs about how he kept begging her and pressuring her for sex, finally asking if he could at least play with her feet while he jerked off, which was all she'd ultimately let him do.

So link us to that.

>the media demonized this woman
>except in this piece I chose where they're toning it down

That footfag maniac was probably in on it and is trying to save his skin now.

Quentin " Hold her down, while I take these little piggies to town" Tarantino

I still firmly believe from dusk till dawn was created just so quentin could suck tequila of Salma's toes.

Why are people pretending to be shocked by this? Hasn't this been the joke about how Hollywood operates for decades?

He kept trying to get this Indian chick to fuck him, but she kept only kissing him to be nice. She only let him play with her feet so she didn't have to touch his dick.

Still looking for anything nonconsensual and rapey.

Still looking for proof you're not a nigger.

in order to get people ot finance his movie he either 1) needs to have a viable business plan or 2) find stupid people
bad news for quentin : chinamen are good at maths

>The Weinsteins took a huge hit on the uncommercial Hateful Eight and it flopped.
>Budget $44–$54 million
>Box office $155.8 million
Huh? In what way is a 300% ROI a "huge hit?"

budget doesn't include promotion, and hateful eight was heavily advertised
nobody will tell you the real numbers though

Your posts would be more welcomed on ONTD and celebitchy, user. There they take any male-female relationships as rape.

>budget doesn't include promotion
I think it usually does though? Isn't that why the new Ghostbusters cost like $150mm?

They didn't spend 100 million on it, I'll tell you that.

nope if it only cost $150 mill it would've been a rip roaring financial success. marketing not included

they might have
more people are aware of that movie than anything else that came out around that time, that kind of publicity doesn't come cheap

No. That's why it's called a production budget.

Ghostbusters cost that because the director is a hack.

eh, a classic studio hack would ONLY care about production budget. feig was in over his head

Because of the web. The bulk of promo costs are TV spots.

I think it probably didn't go black at the box office, but probably made money with home licenses and sales.

Read up on it. He redid tons of shit and never used it.

Sony, were it a well-run company, would have put a choker on him. Some directors you can let run. People like Feig, you can't.

yeah I mean I'm not saying it's their Heaven's Gate or Ishtar or anything, I just think like you said it's not too difficult to imagine it didn't go black at the box office
But that's a point on a line, any new investor will be worried his next film will do even worse

I'm saying Feig was an idiot, a typical hack would've made the movie for half the price. Hacks are careerists, Feig flushed his down the toilet

There was a time when companies were satisfied to just get the prod. budget covered at the box office because DVD/VHS sales and HBO licenses were where the real money was because nearly all profit.

I'm sure they're missing those days.

Lol. You’re forgetting the Weinsteins fitted theaters with 70mm and had to pay to train projectionists. They lost money on H8, no question it was a financial disapppintment

>His next film is about the Manson crime family.
What must Polanski think of that?

He will get movies made but not with $100 million budgets and total creative control.

Hes the one that kick started #weinsteingate as revenge

fund it

>Budget $44–$54 million
>Box office $155.8 million
>Huh? In what way is a 300% ROI a "huge hit?"

Don't be an idiot, $155.8 million is box office GROSS

The box office money is divided between the studio and the theatres, the studio get on average ~55% of the box office gross.

So the studio made ~$85 million, minus promotional costs (probably in the $20 million range), not bad but not anywhere near a 300% return of investment you claimed.

All I need is hidden Whedon archives. That man had access to prime material, and the means to make my dreams come true.

This! Obviously he filmed a forced threesome between Buffy, Faith and Willow, it belongs to the WORLD!

I dont want a kill bill sequel