Skyrim The Movie

Is it even possible? Why can't somebody approach Mel Gibsoon with this?

Mel wouldn’t sink to garbage video game movies.

>buff nord slaying dragons in an aged setting which GOTards eat up already
>garbage

It would be so fucking dull

Morrowind would make a good movie, after that they just stopped trying

Id pay money to see it but if its anything like World Of Warcraft flick I'd lose my shit

You mean Elder Scrolls?

What would be the point? Skyrim is the most generic game ever made.

Shut up nerd

It would be better as a movie. The game actually deals with an interesting part of the lore but youd never know it the way its presented

Yes, it would be garbage.

if they ever did make an elder scrolls movie I guarantee it would just be called skyrim, or possibly even the main character

I think it could work. Basically you have the Dragonborn, a nord from a from a small village and then Alduin kills his father and he sets out for revenge and learns he is the dragonborn, and journeys to high hrothgar and learns the ancient ways and then the blades come along and he has to make an important decision to kill Paarthurnax but he decides not too and then he travels to Sovngarde and kills Alduin the end

Baby's First and Last RPG

The freedom of doing whatever you want is most of what makes Morrowind great though, as a movie you lose most of the charm.
It wouldn't work outside of an RPG

Formulaic, linear, and dull.

>I was an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee.
Mel is interested in history, not generic fantasy garbage.

I love Mel but historical accuracy is not one of his strong points. Fantasy would be right up his alley, his movies would be virtually the same but one of the main criticisms would be invalid.

>Skyrim The Movie

Morrowind has a really interesting world, with novel lore elements, distinct cultures, exotic-seeming flora and fauna. Oblivion and Skyrim are just standard-issue fantasy environments.

Because video games are made into video games in the first place instead of movies or tv shows for a reason. That reason (or reasons rather) is the same reason why every single video game based film so far has sucked ass.

I'M 15 YEARS OLD PLEASE RAPE MY FACE

Yeah I know I've played all three but you can't really explore any of that without exploring it yourself. Watching somebody else walk around on a screen loses the magic and there is no time to flesh out any of the details.
Also who the fuck could play the Nerevarine? Choosing a 'canon' race/class for the movie would be dumb because everyone's Nerevarine is different.

man skyrim dragons are so small

Skyrim 2 was better

Gibson is a dumb cuck

no, it wouldn't! stop it!

Because they're not dragons, they're wyverns

garbage game
would make a garbage flick
fuck off back to

Video game movies are like anime adaptions. It really doesn't work outside its original medium

>Skyrim the Movie
>fetch me this item
>kill this giant
>rinse and repeat for 72 hours

there is no worse genre than high fantasy

Cast him

Elder Scrolls is sci-fi

A wyvern is just a flavor of dragon, you mong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

modded skyrim movie then? all the rape/futa/bestiality might be a ratings problem though

No it isn't you fucking poofter

>The wyvern has often been confused with the dragon, due to the similarities between them and due to the wyvern being a lesser-known mythical creature. In the Middle Ages, no clear distinction was made between the two. Since the sixteenth century, in English, Scottish, and Irish heraldry, the key distinction has been that a wyvern has two legs, whereas a dragon has four

Jews are imperials 2bh. It's pretty obvious with their ability to find more money in skyrim.

Not bothering to read the thread, and I'm sure this was said already but Skyrim basically doesn't have a story. Morrowind is basically dances with wolves so thats something.

Pretty sure Dunmer are the Jews

Imperials are, no coincidence since they run the empire.

When have Jews ever run an empire?

Now

But running things from the shadows is nothing at all like the Imperials

>Is it even possible? Why can't somebody approach Mel Gibsoon with this?
I said this for years. Game of Thrones is Skyrim without Dragons.

>Cast him
It's you! The hero of Kvatch!

I'm gonna need an explanation of how Morrowind is anything at all like Dances with Wolves

Neravarine was Dunmer, all other choices are moot.

It says right there. It's a dragon that happens to have two legs. That's it. There are many types of dragons. Some just happen to be double amputees.

That's BS, Nerevarine could be any race same as all the other Heroes

Neravarine was Dunmer. Hero of Kvatch was Imperial. Dragonborn was Nord. Get over it.

t.brainlet

Maven Black briar coming through

That's just wrong though

Might work if Ulfric resembles Trump and the stormcloaks wear MAGA hats

Why? I get you can make them whatever race that you want but these are the races that make the most sense from a storytelling point of view and also the races portrayed in all promotional images.

Go play your re-re-re-release of Skyrim, kiddo.

The fact that you can pick any race isn't just a gameplay thing, canonically the Heroes have no set race/gender/class.

What about the Hero of Kvatch who shows up in Skyrim as a male Imperial?

When?

>whereas a dragon has four

A wyvern is not a dragon

Dark Souls when?

He's Sheogorath.

Doesn't mean shit, the whole point of mantling is that the HoK would become Sheogorath, not the other way around. Besides it's not even confirmed that he did mantle Sheogorath.

>
>The fact that you can pick any race isn't just a gameplay thing, canonically the Heroes have no set race/gender/class.

Technically true, because the game is Your story. Upon historical canon, the shitstorm or reverence for the Hero of Kvatch being Orc or whatever isn't alluded to. So in hindsight they are certain races.

Why would a glorified hiking simulator make a good film?

I can't think of a worse game in the history of video games. There are games with worse gameplay, but every other shit game is tossed and forgotten while Skyrim is still regarded so highly by the masses. Such a bad role model that continues to taint its industry. It's like if fucking Mac and Me were placed on a pedestal to inspire filmmakers instead of Blade Runner or something.

Who would be the second main character apart from the dragonborn?

The Tribunal made sure Nerevar could return as any race. The HoK was just an ordinary guy so his race doesn't matter and Akatosh can make any race he likes into a Dragonborn.

wipe out the nigger orcs
then the Hebrew Thalmor

I think the War between the empire and the Thalmer before the events of Skyrim would make a good movie. You can't make a movie out of the main quest of an elder Scrolls game because the main appeal of the game is exploration and side quests but you could make a lot of good movies from the lore

They made that film Wild with Reece Witherspoon

>I think the War between the empire and the Thalmer before the events of Skyrim would make a good movie. You can't make a movie out of the main quest of an elder Scrolls game because the main appeal of the game is exploration and side quests but you could make a lot of good movies from the lore

>movie starts with the Dragon born risking his life against fantastic enemies
>after epic scenes and scenery he delivers a... Potato

Original Nerevarine was Chimer at least, which is what the Dunmer were before Azura cursed them turning them dark with red eyes.

Same as I doubt the Dunmer accepting a beast race as their savior or the Nords accepting any mer as theirs.

Thalmor are the Jews, they believe they are the greatest race and are trying to destroy Mundus.

>2 hours of the movie is chasing butterflies and picking flowers in full plate armor
FUND IT

> (You)
>Same as I doubt the Dunmer accepting a beast race as their savior or the Nords accepting any mer as theirs.

And let's not talk about them possibly being a woman. I mean it, please?

>Original Nerevarine
You mean Nerevar?

>Same as I doubt the Dunmer accepting a beast race as their savior
Literally most of Morrowind is everyone on Vvardenfell being dicks to you, even if you're a Dunmer they don't want you as their savious.

Has anyone ITT even played Morrowind?

>the garbage that refuses to vanish after 6 years
>wanting to extend that lifespan

>Skyrim The Movie: The Game

Nope Oblivion spoiled me and I never looked back, but to read the lore.

I play an Argonian Nerevarine for exactly this reason. Those Nigger-Elves enslave my people, hurl abuse at me all game but I save all their asses anyway - even if they don't want me to.
Then the Oblivion Crisis comes and they are begging me to come save them but I'm nowhere to be found. Smug fuckers got what's coming to them

>oblivion spoiled me
Horrible taste unless you're 16 years old

Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion

Who plays this guy?

Nope, I just replay Skyrim over and over with big titty girl mods.

thank you that's an interesting take. I'd love to see riddley scott style mythic battles between the empires of skyrim