Reminder that he spent his final years completely alone

Reminder that he spent his final years completely alone.

He deserved that.

So? He's rich.

Was he a moonman?

... You think Maellard wouldn't pop in on the park and whoever worked there every now and then?

>moonman
>son dies burning into the sun
shit that just hurts man

They thought enough of him in the end to put up a statue of him too. I think that means he ended up being redeemed a bit.

this finale was so rushed and shitty

Much like your conception.

>Mordecai hooks up with a nameless NPC
>never gets any closure with Margaret or CJ

Well...he became a famous artist by painting them...that one of a woman dissolving into clouds was really cool.

wow, you're so unfunny you could be a writer for regular show!.. oh wait it ended. and with a shitty finale, at that.

I wish Mordecai would have put his had in Maellards shoulder when he saw him sad for his sonĀ“s death.

In retrospect, every single relationship episode was JG Quintel burning minutes of my time like a rapper burns money.

I honestly enjoyed them, the only one I hated was the one where Mordecai dropped his fucking spaghetti at Muscle Man's wedding.

I actually liked that he made it with some random girl that was never introduced.

Besides it being a huge middle finger to shipfags, it had a realistic vibe to it.

I don't care who Mordecai got with, I was wondering why isn't Margaret in the group photo. Wasn't she close friends with Mordecai, Rigby, and Eileen?

She was working?

Hi Five Ghost also was without his girlfriend.

We all die alone eventually

is he /ourguy/?

I guess. I just kind of thought she would come over to spend times with her friends after they've been gone so long. No romantic shit, just to let you know.

Seems that they were there because Maellard died?

Who do you guys think own the park now?

Somene should ask JG this.

Benson and Pam

Oh my fucking god. I want to believe this show is too deep.

>creates one of the most painful cringy moments in a cartoon to watch
>doesn't even end up with one of the girls from the show

>That moment he stared at the sky, knowing his Pops wasn't coming home

That really got to me, actually. That has to be a parent's nightmare.

Mordecai's ending was satisfying because it worked for his character. He kept forcing relationships, so once he finally just focused on himself love came naturally.

>Mordecai's ending was satisfying because it worked for his character. He kept forcing relationships, so once he finally just focused on himself love came naturally.
Agreed. Too bad the bat chick looks a bit ugly.

So will you.

I wonder who Margaret ended up with in the end.

>Too bad the bat chick looks a bit ugly

I really felt bad for Maellard after the ice tape and the ending with him perpetually sad over Pops death really rubbed it in.