m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSYV-nEE300
youtube.com/watch?v=6p0sr2BejUk
youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time will tell.

ya

yep

Yes

I wonder what it was like to be Andy Kaufman's friend. Letterman said that Andy would always fill him in on whatever he was going to do on the show, but he never felt like he knew "The real Andy"

Was he a genius? I don't know. Was he interesting? Yes.

yi

I think he was just a weird guy who did weird things

No he was a racist misogynist edge lord who probably learned "comedy" in his parents basement

This is the only existing piece of comedy Kino: m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSYV-nEE300

yeah he made a way for unfunny comedians to find a way into comedy

To be fair, you have to have an exceptionally high IQ to appreciate the subtle brilliance of Andy Kaufman.

Orson Welles liked him it seems, that's enough.

Yes. Not a single comedian has come close to his brilliance since his death.

>this
>funny
I'll give you another shot. Show me Kaufman kino

This is absolutely Kaufmancore, probably the most hilarious interview he's ever been in.
youtube.com/watch?v=6p0sr2BejUk

Based. You did good, user

>was

He IS a genius

I'm fond of this clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

Kaufman seems like the essential "I'm smarter than you because I get it" comedian.
inb4 you're just dumb hurrrrrr

"you don't understand. you have to be smart and have an expansive consciousness to see all the levels at once. go back to watching adam sandler movies. you dont belong in this part of youtube."

Actual comment from this video

It's like a bunch of art snob fellating some random garbage.

Phil Fish ruined him.

What would he think of MDE?

The man spent twenty years playing dead just to "Gotcha!" all his friends and fans.

None of them were particularly happy about his pretending to be dying and hanging out in a wheelchair, and then funeral.

For fuck sake is he dead or not?