Mharti

Mharti...

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/97680161
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lick my balls haha

Really though, what possessed Justin to make this?

Rick and Morty is this after he read about science n shit on Wikipedia for a week.

Justinkino

i've made similar shit when learning flash out of boredom and being overtired. my question is how did he get so much success. i assume he did other things before rick and morty, and this old sketch predates his other non-r&m shows.

Scud is real, Mharti

this is pretty much proof that Justin Roiland is the reason this show is watchable

dan harmon really does believe he's smarter than everyone else and that it's a burden to be such a big brain nibba

look at the way he moves his hands in interviews, he's the sort of person that would position himself in a chair like The Thinker as you entered a room so he could turn to you and say, "oh, I didn't see you there"

he taints the show with shit tier moments like the time le burp man tried to kill himself because his space girlfriend broke up with him (played straight, btw)

>look at the way he moves his hands in interviews, he's the sort of person that would position himself in a chair like The Thinker as you entered a room so he could turn to you and say, "oh, I didn't see you there"
kek

The Unity episode was kino

>Mharti
Grah?

oh, wait, it's spelled "gras" wonder why.

vimeo.com/97680161

are you triggered by micro-aggresions?

>back to the future
>Marty
>Morty
pls, just end me, this timeline dones't deserve people who know what "Back to the Future" is.

You're absolutely right, I've always been of two minds about r&m. I think the show really shines when it's just stupid humour. it feels natural and can give some actual laughs when it doesn't take itself seriously. unfortunately for every moment like that they also include a moment where they bust out some philosophical message or an "epic" badass moment or try to delve into science, it comes off as annoying and cringeworthy. Let's not even begin with rick's irritating character development 'oh i'm a genius but i'm actually really sad' trope. doc and mharti is proof that what works with r&m is thanks to rolland, harmon is ruining the show in the same way he ruined community.

means fat tuesday

Nuke it, fat people are disgusting

Your opinion doesn't matter facebook

at the same time, if it wasn't for harmon, the show would be nothing but poop and dick jokes in space. Justin roiland by himself makes funny stuff, but it's crude and not suitable for mainstream television.

not saying that's the way it should be tho ;)

What's up you fucking niggers, my friends

I think that the show would work for me if the balance of power between rolland and harmon was skewed more in roiland's favour. harmon really should just stick to providing the show with a basic structure that allows roiland's humour to shine through. rick's existentialist shit should be toned down to a minor scene every few episodes. At the moment it feels like the scripts are mostly done by harmon and then roiland inserts jokes.

Why don't you watch The Simpsons or Family Guy or any other if you just want >Le EPIC JOKES XD

Have you seen Dan's fucking rant? He's a deranged egomaniac detached from real life. I don't even like Rick and Morty but yeah Justin is the only reason the show has any good moments.
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

he wanted to experience getting a C&D letter from a hollywood studio so he made this video with the sole intent of offending Universal.

My chapped, bloody testicles, Mharti. The saliva needs to be warm and fresh, and it must be administered by your tongue, Mharti.

nothing matters

>watches a comedy cartoon show
>doesn’t expect jokes
my bad I didn’t realise the back to the future parody cartoon for children was supposed to be a serious drama

These shorts are unironically better than season 3

If you remove the nihilism from Rick you get the equivalent of removing offensiveness from South Park

Cosby's lawyers shut down his House of Cosbys cartoon so he was just trying to troll and piss people off

Jesus, that was tough…

*whiff*

Unbelievable tales is my favorite Roland short. Has anyone seen?

Notice how I didn’t say I want it ‘removed’ i just don’t want it to be the focus of entire episodes. In all seriousness I really do like r&m I just think it has some heavy flaws.

Crossover when?

Hack.