Why hasn't Disney been able to top this movie?

Why hasn't Disney been able to top this movie?

Disney's remaking all of their movies as live-action. I'd love to see Bambi's mom get blown up with a bazooka.

So edgy.

[Spoiler]cough*Emperor'sNewGroove*cough[/spoiler]

Why hasn't Thumper been able to top Bambi?

Bambi was saving his tight deer ass for the hunters.

He would never tell anyone, but secretly Bambi loved man. Far more than most creatures ever would dare. He loved man with such vigor that on occassion he'd let them claim him in his most sacred places. His mouth, where cum filled his throat and dribbled down his lips. His anus, where he'd be bred over and over again, forcing his antlers to dig deep ruts in the tree bark.

He really loved it when man would have him tied up or haltered. pulling his ears or horns and forcing him to suck that delicious meat until his cheeks swelled from the overture of semen that burst forth into his cervine maw, and sometimes his nose.

Was he a slave to man's sexual needs? definitely.

Did he always beg for more when they left, wiggling his hips, spreading his hind legs, and flagging his tail? totally.

his ass was theirs and their's alone, to be used, beaten, fisted, cum filled, and fucked until the dawn's light breached the forest floor and bathed him in afterglow warmth.

As he lay there, covered in semen, filled to the brim, and panting at the base of his scarred tree, he sighed. The human patted his neck and removed the collar, before leaving him once more.

He would return again in a few days, and bambi would be waiting eagerly.

And this is why we don't invite Charles to the deer ranch anymore.

I should not be this hard.

It's only natural

Because it cost a lot of money to make and when they made Dumbo they realized they could just make more money for less effort.

you don't capitalize spoiler

Great, now I have to go fuck a deer.
I hope you're happy.

movies Disney made before Bambi that were better than Bambi:

Fantasia
Dumbo

Movies Disney made after Bambi that are better than Bambi:

Alice in Wonderland
Lady and the Tramp
The Jungle Book
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Mulan
Frozen

Bambi is one of the best Disney films though.

>Frozen

put me in the screencap

Lilo & Stitch exists.

>when they made Dumbo they realized they could just make more money for less effort
I get what you mean, but I'd say a more accurate statement would be "make more money using the same effort in cost-saving ways". As opposed to many scenes in Bambi that rely on several layered background, foreground effects, lighting differences, in addition to subtle character animations, Dumbo's pink elephant scene is just a pure black background with identical pink characters. The difference in cost is clear, but the pink elephant scene in Dumbo still ranks as one of the best feats of animation I've ever seen. Not to mention having a much shorter runtime, which doesn't even really hurt Dumbo that much because the pacing is excellent. Not taking sides either, I love both movies, but just because Dumbo was cheaper doesn't mean less effort was put into it.

Zootopia

It did with dumbo