Fill in the blanks, lads

Fill in the blanks, lads

bump

>hello
>hows it going

Damn it's almost like nu-Sup Forums can't make up any orginal jokes, and the say lefty fags can't meme...

TL:DR
this thread sucks, capeshit sucks

why would Sup Forums care about "lefty" *other board*

cringe: the thread

These are just mindless shitposts, those leftys "can't meme" because they take themselves too seriously and post essay captions on a black woman sipping water. Also Taxposting is miles ahead of any meme and that's nu Sup Forums

Tony probably thinks Shakespeare is an African dance

!
>we're just pretending to be retarded!
whoa!

"Fake, they don't use full black in Marvel Movies."

"I'm moving to DC."

>Hey youre that ice nigger from The Incredibles
>SHIIIIEEEEETTTT

Why are you proving me right?

>Sooo you invented AIDS to help cull neighbouring countries, right?
>Naww I just got really fucked up and had a chimp orgy

Edgy humor.
this thread sucks.

not even post the manlet edit.

>Come to Sup Forums
>Bitch about edgy humor

>this board is not Sup Forums, I SWEAR

>I'm not new, I arrived on time for Gamergate!

>this is gonna lose hundreds of millions of dollars because asians and europeans dont care about kangz
>something finally dents marvel's armor and mainstream cinema might have a chance to once again get some original ideas that arent connected to extended universes or previously established franchises
>infinity war comes out and makes 2 billion at the box office
the shit train keeps going forever

Nah, you're a newfag. This is a Sup Forums-tier thread. Nothing in these edits are funny. They're predicted and unfunny WE WUZ KANGS xD tier memes. Go back to /r/Sup Forums kid or at least stay in your containment board like Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Not funny

brapft

Never mentioned anything about another board dingus

>mindless
Your right about just one thing user. It's funny that you'll defend these memes even though their just recycled nigger jokes from 2009. If someone made a "wait fur muh FEMA check Tony" one it would be a *little* bit more creative

Literally the only accurate one in the thred

cry more faggot. you are literally fucking reddit if a little racist shitposting bothers you.

Best post in this thread, but /tvpol/tards will just reply with WE NIGGER xD posts after accusing this and my post of samefagging.
Literally the reddit version of downvotes.

>Only Sup Forums and Sup Forums say nigger, I promise!
Sad

go to room you two

Has somebody sent these edits to the original """artist"""?

>People said nigger in 2009 so we can't say that anymore!

All I want to see is a ORIGINAL joke be it racist or not. All this thread shows is that pol fags regurgitate the same memes papapol told you were funny years ago

woah

you know the rules buddy

>original picture is racebaiting strawman
>get triggered when it's mocked

wtf is up with batman?

You ever heard of pushing the envelope, but oh wait you might be a capeshit fan so no surprise
>what is a kaffir
>what is a jiggaboo

Alright here's one
>Wanna go get some Shwarma?
>Afraid I can't, got another BlackPantherLivesMatter meeting

fasfasfasfasf

Now HERE'S some original content.

Mmmm...sweet salty tears. Cry more about "muh wacism" bitch

Good lord you just pulled that one out of your ass.......right?

How are those examples "pushing the envelope"?

DELETE NOW

>people actually get upset at the WE WUZ meme

I got this guys

>GLOM :D

Nigger

Well yeah, Im not a professional comedy writer.

Heh

wtf im triggered

By using some other nigger that barely gets used on Sup Forums. Try googling those words and get back to me

So where's your joke? Where's your original content?

you fucker

Underrated.

Fuck you

An inner city algebra teacher could come up with something better user. Sad!

Darn, can't take the risk. He's almost 15 already..

better?

I know what they mean, the reason "nigger" has lasted this long because it's the "he who shall not be named" of words, it pisses everyone off and it became fun to say in an environment like this. Your mind is saturated with fragile modern sensibilities that you can't comprehend what makes a taboo subject fun.

Then tell us a joke, teacher.

>getting unironically triggered at racism
Cry more about Sup Forums you mad bitch bois

fuck off

we

Have you ever considered that they keep posting the same old shit because it continues to trigger you? Why try harder when the most base shitposting is going to bait you all the same? That's the power Sup Forums holds over this board. You and the rest of your little r*ddit cronies need to understand that. Sup Forums isn't going anywhere, because it's always been here. Not the board, but the spirit of being antagonistic, contrarian, mean-spirited, hateful, or "edgy" as your lot likes to call it. There's no rhyme or reason to it. It is what it is. Either suck it up and deal with it or go back to r*ddit where moderators actually give a shit. You're really just making it easier for them. Back in the day they used to have to leave Sup Forums to find people to terrorize, now they can get their kicks right here.

wuz

Niggers

AYO HOL UP'

woah I hate Sup Forums now

This is actually good and should be sent to the original creator.

one of those isn't even a real number

errrrr what the fuck are you on about, does saying my mind can't handle nigger make you sleep easier at night. Idk what you post was trying to point out, you probably shouldn't have agreed with me at the start of that post.
Also did you google those words yet user?

I laughed

Nigger

Fuck you user

You want fries with that?

This

newfags won't get this

>mad people are mocking a racebaiting piece of deviantart
yikes!

Nobody is offended you dumb nigger but if you're editing a comic to add in something racist make it fucking funny and original

Might be the only funny one in the thread

>FUCKNG NIGGER REEEEEE GO BACK TO Sup Forums
>but just be original food
I can hear you ass blood dripping on the floor bitch. You like it

subtle