Is there a cartoon fight as good as this?

Is there a cartoon fight as good as this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNp_W_ozVx4
youtube.com/watch?v=sI0vtqxoG1k
youtube.com/watch?v=3k28kKIAQzE
youtube.com/watch?v=1gCRt9XGJDs
imgur.com/gallery/OdrMc
youtube.com/watch?v=O2Uj6bQpJik
youtube.com/watch?v=NeiQH8EG3NE
youtube.com/watch?v=7nQLiq3PkG8
youtu.be/xvks9zNnNHc
youtube.com/watch?v=1buC21vrBfM
youtube.com/watch?v=xzk3fNeFG-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But that is a cartoon

Nearly every fight scene in Steven Universe" is on par with some of the best anime fight scenes ever produced.

Not even people who like Steven Universe think this

Hell Yeah! No animation studio could animate the amasing fight between Steven and the Patriarchy!

Thundercats
SBT

0/10

that looked kind of bland. I feel like fights in Avatar the Last Airbender were a lot better animated and interesting.

After years of hearing how good the fight scenes in SU were I finally got around to watching it and I was really disappointed. All the fight scenes are just the same blandness you see in shows like Ben 10.
I think the only time I really liked a fight scene was Opal shooting the birds, and that was mainly because of the music.

yeah no shit, it was a baited post mang

>"I'm going to pretend to be a SU fan and shitpost about how perfect SU is. That'll trip them off for sure"

SUfag here, you're pants on head retarded.

No, I mean when ever people tried to talk me into watching SU amazing fight scenes were always something bought up.
I'm just wondering where that reputation came from given the fight scenes aren't anything amazing.

who the fuck told you that? lol.

SU has comfy backgrounds and catchy music. Sometimes the lores good. That's about it for my interests with it though.

Avatar the Last Airbender has better fights than that.
Much more creative and imaginative fights where they don't strike at each other 1000 times but only 1 of 100 actually connects and matters, like that webm.
Everything wrong with anime fights right there in your post, all flash, little substance.

I love SU, it's right next to Morel Orel in terms of Sup Forums related things, but the fights aren't usually the focus. Even the "best" was more because of the music and twist than the actual fight itself.

yes, because that's one of the worst animated fights I have ever seen.

Well I mean when you're tracing anime fights how couldn't you be on par?

why would you insult Morel Orel like that?

because I like both shows a lot?

King of the Hill.

That's a shit fight for anime standards. And to anyone saying Avatar. That is not a cartoon but a Korean anime.

>Stop comparing a show I like to a show I don't like.

Katara ruined that fight
>Azula couldn't melt her chains even though we have seen other fire benders do it without sozin's comet

>mfw when animation will never again reach the same level as this epic battle.

>Azula couldn't melt the ice by increasing her body heat like Zuko did twice in the North Pole
>Azula could still shoot lightning despite the technique requiring peace of mind

This.

>Sup Forums vs /mlp/

That means Action Hank is the estranged father of Pony Puff Princess.

>static backgrounds
>stiff movements
>unnecessary camera tricks that make the characters posing look awkward
>no real sense of weight in the attacks

JLU and Avengers EMH had better fight scenes because they put emphasis on motion rather than flashy tricks to fool people from what is basically a fight where nobody really hits each other until the end.

and Sup Forums invented bronies, they even coined the term.

I know you're baiting, but the thought of someone in this world possibly holding that opinion makes the hairs in my neck stand.
And there's such people.

That was Sup Forums

Don't spoil the Action Hank S4 finale

M'dude, at least post a better fight. Animation isn't everything in a fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=YNp_W_ozVx4

the thought that weebs like you exist does the same for me.

>those washed out colors
>those dull af backgrounds

6/10

>that was Sup Forums

no it wasn't. There's a cap of the first time the word "brony" was ever used, and it was on Sup Forums.

It's funny. I never implied either industry is better, but you felt threatened enough to reply with something like that.

>threatend

not at all,i pity you.

Don't pretend that the gif you just posted is representative of either of those series. They would have a cool shot like that maybe once every three episodes.

That's like being proud of being from the country that had the first person infected by AIDS

quality>quantity

most anime fights look great but become bland after a while for this reason

I think I'll survive

>Implying
Where did I say I was fucking proud of it? I'm fucking ashamed I come to this website in the first place!

>quality>quantity
Not in this case
In an action show, it's better to have multiple interesting shots over few amazing shots

JLU prioritized stylization so they could achieve better animation with it. This allowed them to do better action sequences and make things more fluid using smears and exaggerated movements. There's also the sound effects and big meaty impact for all the hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=sI0vtqxoG1k

Even this mundane fight has all the traits of a great action scene.

It'd be better for all of us if you didn't.

michael bay pls go

>most anime fights look great but become bland after a while for this reason

Just to make sure I interpreted this correctly, you are saying that maintaining a consistent level of high quality (not saying anime does this) is worse than being mostly mediocre with occasional spikes of decent quality?

Reported: Not a comic, and sure as hell, not a cartoon.

Are you hitting on me?

They're certainly good at conveying weight but I wouldn't call that well-choreographed or a great action scene.

No after a while they all run together

pretty sure the studio that makes naruto has worked on other animes and has re used fight animations/scenes.

so having constant fights will get dull because you are bound to have lots of similar scenes.

That's why I posted it. It'd be too easy to post one of their good fights. You can post some 10/10 fight from Naruto that goes above and beyond but the rest of the of show is just bland in comparison. JLU keeps a consistent level of quality and ramps things up a bit for the bigger, more important fights.

youtube.com/watch?v=3k28kKIAQzE

It looks very competent but a more stylized and exaggerated approach to action would be better. As far as cartoons go, I like the fight scenes from The Legend of Korra best.

ATLA/LoK have the benefit of having well choreographed fight scenes without being bogged down by typical anime tropes. A nice fusion of Western and Eastern approaches to visual storytelling.

Korra's writing is still shit, though.

AtLA's action animation isn't that impressive, it's quite stiff and the effects animation tends to be bland. I was more impressed with the character animation if anything. Korra's was a huge step up even if some of the timing in the action animation could've been less stilted though it's a shame the choreography became less kung fu inspired and more MMA like. If there's one good thing about AtLA's action, it was the kung fu choreography. It's totally impractical but so much fun to watch.

Yeah, sure.
youtube.com/watch?v=1gCRt9XGJDs

I like Steven Universe, Can confirm. Those of us who aren't tumblrites are anime fans, so we've seen far better.

Each bending was tied to an actual form of martial arts in the original show, it wasn't always kung fu.

imgur.com/gallery/OdrMc

>tfw unironically like watching Naruto fights but can't seem to watch a single episode without falling asleep.

agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Uj6bQpJik

Kung fu is just an umbrella term for Chinese martial arts, I'm aware of the real life inspirations for the various bending styles.

Just watch the few well made episodes. It's a long running series so most of the episodes will look cheap.

There wernt even any jutsus in that scene.

And SU is all about the songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeiQH8EG3NE
>Those footsteps

speak for yourself.

Wat? There's murder in SU? She just snapped that thing's neck, right?

That's the first episode, too!

Obitio is the coolest.

Fpbp

Shit, maybe I will give this a try

Feels kinda bland for some reason

I think he is. Quick, make the first move unless you want him to dom you

Probably because it's bland as fuck

>woman_of_murder.gif

No, it was Sup Forums. Have you never seen the screencap of the wrongest man in history?

How about this? Foreplay ends at 1:35.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nQLiq3PkG8

>ATLA/LoK have the benefit of having an actual budget

The degree of the choreography being more MMA like is greatly exaggerated though. The majority of characters still use traditional stylings; it's just that they're arranged in a different way. Think 80s Hong Kong movies versus 60s Hong Kong movies.

Has this been posted yet?

youtu.be/xvks9zNnNHc

The hell, OP? If you're going to troll Sup Forums with an anime fight, there's a lot of better ones you could use.

>Nurutu

Some DC animations

>most anime fights look great but become bland after a while for this reason
most anime fights have nowhere near the fluid animation and/or choreography of attacks as OPs

Sup Forums is a fucking mess, for f/a/ggots it's like shooting fish in a barrel,I can't believe this thread is up yet the Hanazuki and Loud House had to move to /trash/

Well, I guest that's what happens when mods are uninterested on the topic if the board they are moderating, and most likely Otaku themselves.

Were selse should we go?

that wasnt really all that good user, there are better fights in anime, hell there are better fights in naruto

youtube.com/watch?v=1buC21vrBfM

>latest incarnation of mary jane fights gen 2 pony

>Gintama Fights
>OPM Final fight and the fight against sub-terranians
>that new anime called youjo senki is pretty decent too

>bad guy beats heros ass
>takes final form and rampage the city
>final form is easily defeated by hero
every fucking time
ii cant be doin with this

It isn't human, so by Cartoon Network rules they can pretty much do anything they want to it. Remember Samurai Jack?

It's a shame more people haven't seen this movie. It's animation and score are top notch.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzk3fNeFG-8

Fucking, OP post is not a representative of Naruto, that's one 6/10 fight out of 400 episodes.

Where could I watch this movie, fair user?

Just torrent it, fampai. Or if you want to stream it it's probably on the usual sites.

I mean, you basically already saw the best part. Apart from the animation and choreography it was excessively mediocre and nonsensical. It was a grounded and mostly realistic story in ancient japan until the 3rd act of the film, where they suddenly toss in magic and immortality rituals.

They toss a ritual yes. That doesn't mean we saw magic or anything. Rituals have always been a thing