Going to a Kinoplex alone

I think I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to see a kino alone. God, I can't believe I've sank this low
Anybody got any advice?

>Just want to talk to people about the best way to not look like a complete loser going to the movies alone
>No one responds
Such is life

Don't be afraid. Just own it

Hey, thanks for responding man.

I was nervous the first time but fuck it, just get yourself some cool water and you're golden.

No problem man. Just walk in, buy a ticket and go straight to your theater, plus it's late so there might not even be many people in the theater

thanks for posting in my thread, and the advice

i saw sky captain and the world of tomorrow alone in the kinoplex because no one would go with me, they thought it looked like shit. luckily, i picked a movie no one else wanted to see, so i was all alone in the theatre and didnt have to worry about being seen. so basically what im saying is, pick a trash movie that looks like such garbage that no one will go see. i think justic league comes out soon.

I plan on seeing BR2049

That one might be empty, just do it man

Saw Blade Runner last week alone, was really good. First time I went to the movies alone

Same, I had to lie and tell them my gf was on the way to get past their no singles policy.

You gotta do what you gotta do I guess,

>kinoplex has no singles policy
>get shot

is it really that bad to go alone to watch movies ?
it's not like you're Paul Reubens and you go into one of those smut cinemas to jerk off

People are going to laugh at you.

No they won't what kind of judgemental shithole do you live in?

Going to the movies is not a social event, you're hopefully not talking to friends when you go with them during the movie. No one gives a fuck if you're alone and no one is watching you or laughing, you're fine.

I've had moviepass for 2 years now. I go alone almost every weekend

>Get there right before showtime
>Get popcorn and a small cream soda ($7 total since our theater does a deal where if you buy their $20 bucket you get $4 refills all year)
>Sit in the comfiest seat possible
>Enjoy my kino

Literally the only interaction I have had outside of staff is an old couple asking me if I liked "It Comes at Night" when I saw it.

Pic a good seat, dead center. Avoid fat-asses with food and body odor. Kill time with your phone. Enjoy flick.

Anyone got the yt link to the audio version

the best thing to do is to apologize to every employee and point out that you're there alone. that's the only way to make everyone else comfortable with your awkward, obviously lonesome presence.

The people sitting near you will expect you to break the ice so they know you aren't a shooter. Come with a few jokes prepared.

How are you sure it's going to be -Kino- ?

Do you guys know beforehand, is there a way?