Why didn't he do it?

Why didn't he do it?

he was out of nails

she wasn't a shallow husk of a human being like the other characters

She was attracted to a literal rich 10/10 Chad

How is that not shallow

SCENES where you completely relate with the character.

it's not shallow to be attracted to a chad
it's shallow to be attracted to someone only because they are rich or handsome

Dubsman is rich and handsome but he's hardly a Chad, he's a poseur who acts like a Chad because that's what's expected of him, he saw the same need to conform despite hating the role being conformed to in the girl so he spared her.

he didn't actually commit any of the murders
it's literally all a white male power fantasy

t. cucked by a chad in high school and thinks all women are shallow for not liking your neck beard

He didn't plug in the cord that was supposed to be connected to the nailgun

Because its not even hooked up to a compressor?

so he was just hallucinating the police chase and the interviews by Green Goblin?

he didn't want blood to splatter all over his nice apartment. don't you remember he even got upset when she was about to put the ice cream spoon on the table and leave a mess.

Why do women get upset so easily?

this, it's clearer in the book with their awkward date

>what are batteries?

>I think if you stay, something bad will happen. I think I might hurt you
What did he mean by this?

he never killed anyone though, he just imagined it all

>batteries
>compressing air
Do you even know what hes holding?

He might break her heart :(

>there's no such thing as cordless, non-pneumatic nailguns!

>people actually trying to discuss the movie and not just get dubs
what went wrong with Sup Forums?

when did it become so reddit?

Hey moron, you see that huge gas-canister-sized bulb on the device he's holding? Guess what, that's a gas canister.

clearly he didnt know it has a safety that prevents you from shooting without pressing the head against something.
cordless nailguns still use a small fuel canister they arent fucking railguns, the one in the picture doesnt seem to have the compartment for one so it proably requires a compressor.

these dubs went wrong

Ok, so the nail gun wasn't plugged in. But why didn't he kill her at all?

She wa...
This is just a thinly veiled excuse to get digits in a digits thread

>DURR DURR IM A RETARD

That is not a cordless nail gun. Do you see any place where a fucking battery would attach? That is a pneumatic nail gun.

Also, this is in the middle of the 80s. How many battery operated tools were available in the 80s?

Besides, unless he modified it (unlikely, since he doesn't exactly have a bunch of tools anywhere), there's no way he can shoot a nail without actually pressing the nail gun against a surface. Safety features are a pain in the ass, sometimes.

Yes, those all use gas canisters. Did you have a point or did you just want to let us know how stupid you are? Because we all already knew.

for dubs

What does it feel like to kill someone?

>bTeman nevevr kileld anyoen

bags of sand

Idris Elba

Shut the fuck up you goddamn retard. Post more illustrations of yourself though.

Salty milk and coins

She was an ugly poor. She wasn't worth enough murder points to risk it.

Because to get a nail gun to work the metal latch at the end of the barrel has to be pressed down, a safety feature so you cant do what hes doing in the pic.

Hes desperately trying to do it but he doesnt understand how nailguns work.

I think I'll watch American Psycho tonight.

Anyone else memorized the entire ending monologue?

My mom hated this movie because he got away with it at the end

he didn't because there was no catharsis. He remained in pain. His pain is constant and sharp. The very continuation of his existence means he is constantly losing.

She didn't get much of the satire though, or maybe she did but in the wrong way, she thought everyone was stupid and hated it

Got away with what? He never killed anyone

Robot please.
Because she was a real qt3.14.

Witnessing.

Because he had to return some video tapes

>woman doesn't understand a movie

Wow so usual I'm really surprised.

WITNESSED

Tell more, pls

Holy shit, I got two consecutive dubs posts in a dubs man thread? What the fuck, this is literally the best achievement in my life.

Good job bud

Congrats faggot

>there was no catharsis
when was there supposed to be catharsis? the killings, the confessions? if the guy believed him would he be in peace?

Failures, the lot of you.

I have watched the youtube clips so many time I know all the dialogue by heart by now
but I have only sat through the entire movie once

That's the fucking point. Slaughtering people doesn't bring catharsis, which is what he was trying to achieve. Therefore he remains in pain. It is what it means to be a psychopath. Killing people brings nothing but further pain.

voicemail and then felt bad cause she was so pathetic

don't fucking swear at me, cunt

so he was really afraid of killing her, even though she made him happy. the head on a stick story

what about louis?

luis was just kinda a goofy fruit instead of a trend obsessed yuppie like the rest maybe, him and jean come off as more human than anyone else he works with

He might get these dubs

Watch this.