Only fucked his sister once.

bump

>fucked octavia of the qtpii
>wrong
lad, please

Failed to seduce the Emperor.

>reading comprehension

Married a cunt

Dude, I said he was wrong for only fucking her once, implying he should have fucked her more.

Retard.

Nothing, Octavian/Augustus was the OG, he made it to die at old age after decades of being the most powerful human in history, fucking and killing whomever he pleased. Lucky bastard.

Failed to sort out the succession.

wasn't historically accurate.
which isnt a problem if being an autistic edgelord was more interesting than the real thing, but it's not

Middling swordsman.

The Rome one was a cute. The I, CLAVDIVS one was an old leathery cunt.

Which was she in real life?

>implying he wasn't a sperg who was always sick and had an overprotective mom

being more interested in books than in the high class foreign whores his mom offered to provide him

Told Octavia about Lucius Vorenus's wife.

Niobe was horrible. Indira Varma's character in Luther and GOT are also horrible. Why does she always play complete cunts?

I think Niobe at end was more gallant than most women in her position would be. She killed herself to spare her husband having to do it.

Imagine a Rome remake/reboot with Ana

Thatd be funny hahahahaha

Being replaced by a subpar actor in season 2.

I mean, he wasn't terrible, but compared to the quiet subtle intelligence of the first kid the new guy just seems like a cold emotionless psychopath.

Plus you could tell he was a fag.

He killed best boy Anthony

Does she have nudes. Shes fucking hot in way some not really beautiful girls are.

Real life is almost always much more intresting and epic than shitty fiction that been made fit modern standards. Just look Kingdom of Heaven or fucking any historical movie.

>What did he do wrong
Livia.

DISTINCTLY
FEMININE
ANIMA

>you will never have a dominus like based octavian to invite you to dine with him and his milf mom or give you sage advice

Why do we bother living

I always fantasized about this bitch raping me

Rome was obviously a superior series, but Spartacus at least has much better waifus

>ywn take the future emporer of rome to penetrate his first slave girl and murder your your bros cuck

>Eirene, Atia, and Niobe weren't his waifus