Lynda Carter

can we have a Lynda Carter/Wonder Woman tv show thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isG_nQ9nUFc
youtube.com/watch?v=LDgrwDfowKk
lalalandrecords.com/Site/WW.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she ruined her image by defending gal child killer gadot.

i want her to be my wife, clone her already
youtube.com/watch?v=isG_nQ9nUFc

Sadly I'm not in the mood for some reason, but this thread is probably gonna get deleted in a few minutes anyway

F

She looks 10 years older there than she actually was. That's because she has the face of a pig and the corset or outfit hey used made it look like she was wearing granny panties instead of just being hot.

shoo shoo

she wants to be friends but Gadot is a stuck up bitch

what kind of mom allows her daughter to dress like this?

>you will never date rape wonder woman

so fucking hot

please be respectful

1 year tomorrow

What's the female equivalent of the Chad/Virgin meme? Because Lynda is definitely the Chad and Gal is definitely the Virgin

I don't know, but I like the THICC vs STICC dynamic

This guy never gives up
Just accept your waifu Gadot looks 45 already

THICC & STICC

> have a fun UN day to celebrate Wonder Woman and women in general
> feminist still bitch and complain about it

This is why we can't have nice things.

Then they said they didn't remove the ambassador title but nothing they promised for the campaign happened (a digital comic, a PSA video, other stuff)

>LITERALLY forty (40) years after her prime and Lynda is still a beauty
How will Gal look in 40 years?

Is this board slow as fuck for anybody else?

>implying granny panties aren't hot

question

Does she actually look like a slut/whore in that time or not?

No

If this isn't proof that Gadot is a goblin then I don't know what is. She even has an actually attractive woman next to her for comparison.

She's so god damn cute.

Macrocephaly

Awesome thread about a stunning woman

>tfw a 66 year old woman is sexier than you.

DeBeers is gonna have to set up a new mine. IN MY PANTS!

yowza

You sick millennial filth. Show appropriate deference, sub-verbal australopithecine.

>Gal

>caring about Muslim children who'll eventually are gonna blow up in your country
Don't you have your wife's son to babysit?

Linda Carter is the definition of a"handsome woman"

She's a certain kind of perfect.

Back in the 1970's, they had a TV event called "Battle of the Network Stars", where stars of ABC, CBS, and NBC would compete with each other in sports events.

Since this was the 1970's, this was the age of "jiggle vision". Which means lots of women in spandex in the water or running in slow motion.

Here's Lynda Carter going for a swim:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDgrwDfowKk

I feel like she's underrated. She was smoking hot. I can't even put it into words. Jesus Christ.

>HD WW will never be on BR

Never say never
They still produce new batches of the DVDs, with the new DC logo and everything. And iTunes recently put on a special offer on the HD version.

But it is available on streaming sites, and those can be ripped and it's already been done actually.

I had all three seasons on Mega links a few months ago but they're no longer posted, 1080p iTunes rips, outstanding quality. Look for:

Wonder.woman.1975.Season.1.1080p.HEVC.X265.Bearfish21
Wonder.woman.1975.Season.2.1080p.HEVC.X265.Bearfish21
Wonder.woman.1975.Season.3.1080p.HEVC.X265.Bearfish21

>I had all three seasons on Mega links a few months ago but they're no longer posted

MEGA deleted them :(
Apparently they deleted tons of files recently

And they released the soundtrack

lalalandrecords.com/Site/WW.html

The ones on Mega were nice but they were just too fucking large for 1080p re-encodes. Those x265 ones I just mentioned look just as good and are significantly smaller.

What a delicious woman

It's a normal size for that quality on the x264 codec. The Amazon rips are 5GB per episode.

The x265 files are much smaller because of the codec, but not every PC/software can play them. Mine doesn't play the sound.

Stacy and Hannah

thats less skin than she showed at a younger age.

So install the necessary codec (usually you can install AC3Filter and that'll handle it). And x265 is the encoder, not the codec which is h.265 - they're not 10-bit h.265 HEVC files.

I can play even 10-bit HEVC 1080p on a Core 2 Duo these days with Intel graphics from 10 years ago so I can't imagine anyone using something older. Yes it uses a LOT of CPU power to decode them but it does work, using MPC-HC (last build they pushed out) and without skipping frames.

As for the audio, Windows 7 has a multiformat decoder for that shit and it has no issues.

If you're using some Linux distro well, you pay a price for using a "free" OS and this is just one of the ways if you can't play the files without a lot of BS.

Stop objectifying Wonder Woman and women in general.

That would be like asking Humans not to breathe, I mean really.

I'm content with the x264 files, I was just pointing out that it's a regular file size for a quality that isn't YIFY tier. Besides, I can also play on my TV and phone.

But I understand wanting a much smaller size.