>tfw no hologf

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/dBDw.webm
rollingstone.com/glixel/features/kojima-dreams-of-blade-runner-w509779
youtube.com/watch?v=DWbdG1Mq8HI&ab_channel=Antena3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rachael = Sup Forums

Joi = reddit

Reminder that Ana de Armas was Sup Forums before she was Sup Forums.

Don't wanna make a new thread to ask this but why was the memory maker they went to just happened to be the one that made K's memories and was the actual replicant child? Seems like a massive coincidence.

Rachael fags get out. She isn’t even good looking

Blade Runner = Sup Forums
Blade Runner 2049 = reddit

These "generals" are proof of this

HER EYES ARE GREEN

>already made ~170M
>started road to 500M

APOLOGIZE

anyone have the real human bean br 2049 k death video

What exactly makes that movie Sup Forums?

Autistic Goose lead and waifus makes this movie Sup Forums

nah no way
It will get 350 million TOPS if it does really well in asian markets

If this makes you feel comfortable and not throw shitfits user, why not

Not submitting itself to general culture which is a reddit symptom

Bane?

I want to treasure and protect Jerk Off Instructions and love her forever

Somebody post the picture of her sad face just before destruction. Her death was the only one that I felt the whole movie and her 'dont step on me' face was perfect

webm.land/media/dBDw.webm

Here's the Real Human Bean ending.

>implying

thanks mang

Another thing that contributed to the downfall

>tfw K died
he didn't deserve this. we was too good for this world.

she isn't even good lo-

>saxophone tune starts playing

She really is the perfect Noir woman, perpetual sadface with "fuck me" eyes too

somebody shop her face onto the don't tread on me snek

She's the only one still on Earth.

>ACTUAL best girl edition
Looks like you missclicked for your thread picture, let me fix that

>crazy bitch with daddy issues
>best girl

ummm yeah no

Hideo Kojima actually wrote about the movie today in Rolling Stone. He loved the movie. It's a great read.

rollingstone.com/glixel/features/kojima-dreams-of-blade-runner-w509779

Where is this mentioned?

Everything else Wallace does is offworld.

Kojikoji truly has patrician taste

I see no issue with that statement

So the one memory maker left just happened to be the right one?

With a perfect cover story.

are you saying reddit is superior or something

he also loves hansel and gretel (2013)
very telling about who thinks this movie is good(not that the top 2017 film didn't show us first)

In totally unrelated news, Snatcher 2049 slated to launch on Ataribox next fall.

>Seems like a massive coincidence.
Not really...

She was born and put up for adoption in the LA area. She couldn't leave because of her rare genetic condition, probably the result of being a human replicant/baby.
And there can't be hundreds of fake memory makers around, I mean what is the market for these things.

>hansel and gretel
that's a good movie, I really liked the style

some guy fuckin laughed during that line in my theater

why don't you go jack off to your femdom shit somewhere else thanks

Can some dear user pls make a Luv version of this?

>I read it as she was just probing K for information relating to Rachael and the case he was working on. Am I missing something, I only saw it once so maybe

I can understand why people argue against it but here are my counterpoints.

1. They're both in a similar situation that deckard and rachel were. A detective investigating a case where he's in contact with a replicant of a corporate demigod. Luv's directly says that being asked something personal makes one feel wanted and then immediately proceeds to ask him something personal.
2. The question itself was nothing about the case. Not even remotely. It was about K's personal thoughts and feelings in this case towards his job.
3. It was shown multiple times that K had a habit of turning down potential mates. Why this is, is up for interpretation but IMO luv was just another gal caught in the crossfire of being rejected.

I think replicants are still basically humans and if you remember how K semi-mocked her and complimented her at the same time by being named by wallace he named you, you must be special in the beginning it sets up a potential relationship quite nicely since he basically knocked her down a peg from her "angel" status. From there it was just her seizing an opportunity to get close to K, after she mistakenly thought his interpretations of rachel and deckard's test was him giving her an opening.

>finish watching BR2049
>walk out of theater

iktf user

Well there are many of us who actually see a soft and feminine side to her and enjoy that, not getting our fucking balls crushed

if you want soft and feminine joi is your girl user

It is 1982 and Sup Forums exists.
Who does Sup Forums pick as best girl?
Rachel? Pris? Zhora?

>not renting out the kino bunker
They let you keep your falcon there too but you gotta bring your own food for it though.

I made it 10 mins into my drive home.
Lonely.

why do girls pretend to like blade runner

Nah, I prefer a woman that is her own person and chooses to be with me out of real Luv. Plus the whole perfection complex she has is something that I deeply relate with.

Also
Can snap you in half but doesn't because she loves you>Can't ever touch you no matter how much she loves you

because there's a man they're trying to impress

Rachel, she has class and elegance

who was Zhora?

There were no waifus in Blade Runner.

roy

we need more memes des

oh right good 'ol double tap
Rachel is really the only candidate for waifu. I could maybe understand Pris if you were into quirky used up whorebots, but Zhora didn't get enough characterization or screen time to be memorable

This

show me the body

Looks like Dr. Frank-N-Furter

because their big-dicked boyfriends are into it, sorry you can't be part of the club skinjob

>tfw no gf to call me "baby sweet"

>makes you submit to her sexually because she is stronger, beats the shit out of you, works for evil corporate boss
or
>is literally whatever you want to see and hear
what a choice

Pris was top-tier replicant waifu, actually.

there are millions of replicants, their memories are like a pick and mix, many of them will share some of the same memories. Also she made the best memories, K was a high value asset and thus he was probably given the best, most realistic memories available to ensure his stability considering his work.

>>makes you submit to her sexually because she is stronger, beats the shit out of you
that really doesn't sound all that bad desu, and I'm not even into that S&M shit

I'll take the femdom.

Too Jewey

just think of all the role playing opportunities

honestly I would too

She reminds me of MEW. She cute

>cost circa $150m
>same budget as fembusters
>both will be flops
>one because audiences are low brow and stupid
>the other because the movie was

FYI we don't know that she's the child of a replicant and human. It's still never stated if Deckard is a replicant or not. All we know is she was born from a replicant.

Monterrey?

Holy shit you're right. They could have put MEW in Rachael makeup instead of doing the CGI thing.Or added a little CGI over MEW, just to give her whatever extra Rachaelness was necessary.

>mfw the whore/Joi scene
>I almost in tears
>can't cry cause I'm with a female friend
>mfw I don't want to look like a pussy in fron of her
FUCK DAMMIT

Well I never said she'd beat the shit out of you at all, is it that hard to believe that she could actually be a soft and tender person who desires to be loved? Also, when it comes to JOI, there's something uninteresting about having exactly what you want. There's no challenge, no mystery. It's the flaws that make people unique user, and if you have to create the flaws, it gets depressing.

It was one of the emotionally stirring scenes I've watched in a movie in a long time.

yo wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=DWbdG1Mq8HI&ab_channel=Antena3

>come home, waifu greets you
>welcome home user! I missed you!
>how was work?
>shit, those normies are so annoying
>dont worry user, they don't understand you like I do :)
>dinner?
>there's chicken left in the freezer. I suggest you grill it and combine it with some salad and BBQ sauce in a bun!
>thanks, I love you Joi
>I love you too user!
>what shows are airing tonight
>tonight the new epi-
>you wake up
>nobody says good morning
>the technology still doesnt exist

Hi spic Emily Blunt?

What if you want mystery? Then JOI can be mysterious

Not jewish.

Mariette's lowly status is part of her appeal to me. She knows others look down on her. You can hear it in her voice when she comments on the tree and the horse carving and it is all but spelled out when she gets angry with JOI.

>"Quiet now. I've been inside you... not so much there as you think."

Of-course the irony is that this is surely how nearly all her clients view her; just an object to be screwed. Worse than that in many cases in fact as they probably see her as literally just an animated blow-up doll. At least a human hooker is a broken person to them.

Yet her quick attention to the 'tree' in both scenes illustrates her yearning for a more pleasant enriching world. I view her as a little flower growing up out of a gutter filled with grime and dirt and bathed in neon light. The petals are dirty and the lovely scent masked over by the filth, but if you'd only clean it off...

I just got back from seeing it.
That was incredible.

Is Gosling on the spectrum?

ask him

If I can get a JOI that's like Luv, then sure, but at that point I might as well pay my life savings to get a replica that fits that profile. After all, they can have memory's implanted that would shape their entire personality.

Yes, if the "electrical infetterance" thing really happened

> I view her as a little flower growing up out of a gutter filled with grime and dirt and bathed in neon light. The petals are dirty and the lovely scent masked over by the filth, but if you'd only clean it off

We all read Maggie, her kind eventually ends up in the gutter like everyone else.

Hansel and Gretel is the best legally distinct Evil Dead sequel we ever got.

I wanted to wife Joi so bad.

Can someone explain the two scenes about the Baseline test?

The test includes words and phrases meant to provoke emotional responses that a Nexus 7 replicant like K isn't supposed to have. The "cells" and "interlinked" are to measure response times and stuff.

The test is intented to reflect the emotional stability of the participant. K's baseline would be the average score over a particular period to which future scores would be based on. Because he was emotionally unstable the test raised a red flag.
and as we've seen in the films, emotionally unhinged replicants are dangerous