Riverdale General

Locker room panty edition

Holy fuck this show is bad. She looks 30. Fucking everyone in that show is mid 20s and up.

giv busty redhead gf

>what is every teen drama set in high school ever?

Is that Jim Gordon?

I went to high school with her, she wasn't a very nice person

Give examples?

Funny since she made that youtube vlog for people to stop thinking she acts like her character in the show.

>didn't pay attention to you
>wasn't a nice person

i see it

hey cutie

>what is every teen drama set in high school ever?
Not freaks and geeks.

Based givposter

Are these two brother and sister?

>Her irl bf if an ugly wigger

Why do women have such shit taste

nope

She dated one of my friends, I actually spent quite a bit of time with her. Her parents are doctors from south Africa and she's a pretty typical spoiled rich girl. We all talked shit about her behind her back because she was petty and unpleasant

I didn't know about the blog but she was a spoiled rich girl who was super petty and made comments about peoples dress and appearance. She dated my friend and we were all glad when they were done because she sucked to hang out with

If you haven't watched The O.C. then you're a faggot and should check it out.

I can see it.

Have you guys already bitched about:
>"Female, Open Ethnicity, to play 16.

>Sabrina is an half-human, half-witch, empowered young woman just beginning her dark education as a sorceress, even as she tries to maintain a normal life as a sophomore at Baxter High. Sabrina’s intelligent, compassionate, and brave to the point of recklessness.

>She is fiercely loyal to her family and friends; wickedly funny and in the middle of a star-crossed romance with her classmate Harvey Kinkle. She challenges witch-doctrine at every turn. She is all that stands between us and the Forces of Darkness that threaten our world."

Namely:
>Open Ethnicity
>Open Ethnicity
>Open Ethnicity
>Open Ethnicity

Sounds like something you guys would cry about.

Either white or hispanic. If neither then asian.

When they say "OPEN ETHNICITY", 90% of the time they cast the white girl.

What happened to alphajock Reggie? New Reggie is more of a shady drug dealing prankster

>dat neck

Bruh

I remember when I looked like that at 16.

Holy shit. Nice.

She was utilizing a technique called method acting in order to prepare for her role in riverdale. Nice try, brainlet.

Jesus fuck, she's hot

u imbostor

>Archie picked this over Cheryl

Someone post Veronica gifs

including that chubby sweaty gif pls

fuck I agree wit a gibposter

you should use a trip so we can weed out the frauds

Is this basically A E S T H E T I C and waifu, the show? Haven't watched an ep yet, but I'm intrigued.

This is goat-tier costume and lighting dept's working together.

Cuz her boobs are nice sized but not as big as the outfits/pushups they dress her in would lead you to believe.

BUT - and this is the genius part - they've found a lingerie set that's cream/red and with this lighting mostly matches her skin tone. So her tits look *huge* on first glance and then all you're really staring at is the red bits while your brain fills in the rest.

Bravo Riverdale art department tho fr.

Dayum shame we didnt get to see the bottoms too - those high waist ones can be mad sexy depending on the hips/ass shape.

I see what some posters say about her off-looking features after this episode. She can look a little... melty. But I still dig it

If Cheryl had a better face you'd have a point.

Cheryl>Veronica

It's standard CW soap opera crap. No need to watch it, just save the hot webms.

the last thing we need is another tripfag you fucking retard

this desu, they'd get so much shit for sending out a casting call that only wanted one race (even though that'd be fucking stupid for people to get upset over) that they do "open ethnicity". Sometimes they end up switching the original race they had in mind if they like an actor enough, I know that happened with Finn in Star Wars. In the concept art his name was Sam and he's white, and I remember Jesse Plemons (or however you spell it idk he was Meth Damon in Breaking Bad) being who they had in mind but John Boyega's audition impressed them and they kept going back and forth until Boyega auditioned 9 fucking times and finally they went with him. I remember reading about some other actors they were looking at in addition to Jesse Plemons that were all white and similar looking to him, but I forgot their names.

Now post the nip slip

icy thanks

wut nip slip?

in high school a small minority does look that old

reggie was never "alpha"

If Cheryl had a better face you'd have a point, but she looks like she's made of rubber.

Veronica > Betty > Josie > Cheryl

I honestly thought she was going to kiss her.

She looks like a tranny.

If Cheryl had green eyes she wouldn't look so weird, dark brown eyes just don't go well with her hair color and skin complexion.

were you born in 1999?

No, her cube head and fish lips are the issue here.

And her nose.

At least her lips are natural.

>an half
>an

whoever wrote that is an retard

this

theres always the few kids who are like 20/pushing 21 because they failed alot

Say what

That's why the two of them are gaining weight.

>watching this horseshit and enriching the Jew instead of just going to /gif/ for free....

You are all pathetic beta cucks.

Good.

fuck you, givbro is based

my cousins watch this show and they're pretty young. is it inappropriate?

of course not, just look at the source material

>first scene in new season
>eating cake for breakfast

how long till fat Ronnie lads?

all the teens look like shit

the true waifus are polly and alice

Kino

strawberry milkshake is best milkshake

its just a massive mole

i would of enjoyed a slap just the same

Chocolate > Vanilla > Strawberry

The redhead looks like a tranny.

That more or less proves his point. Most were in their teens, and only Linda was way older. When most shows have most of their "teen" actors 21-30 years old, having most only a couple years older is pretty good.

God, Veronica looks so hot

need Midge pics and webms

>panty
not panty until you see panty crotch

>underwear that goes over the belly button
grossssssss

>cast cute girl to play reoccuring character from comics
>kill her in the second scene she appears in
what did cw mean by this?

It would be nice for nonwhites to have original characters they can look up to.

*sniffs

who the fuck keeps bright red lights in their locker?

why are they doin a nazi sign, not cool dude.