Why did they fuck up his hair so badly after he first Avengers movie?

Why did they fuck up his hair so badly after he first Avengers movie?

I think the first one was his real hair. Avengers went with a wig, but I heard it was hard to brush or some shit. Stil, it was the best hairstyle for him. Then The Dark World, Age of Ultron etc decided to go with a wig in a shitty greasy hipster braid so they wouldn't have to brush it.

I've only ever seen the haircut on the right on 15 year old girls.

L: Loreal Commercial
R: Pretty Viking

Why doesn't he wear the helmet?

Besides it being extremely painful.

Apparently the prop was not ready by the time they rolled Thor 1, and Marvel just could not be bothered to make another one in all the following years.

Wrong. The first Thor movie was a wig. Chris didn't like it because it was uncomfortable. For the subsequent Thor films, he grew his hair out and they added extensions. With Thor Ragnarok, they went with a wig again.

Helmets are for fags.

Left is Thor. Right is Legolas after he forgot to shave and shower.

I don't believe you.

I honestly can't tell the difference between any of these. Which may be a bit sad considering my hair is about the same length.

This is the gayest thread on Sup Forums, which is quite an accomplishment. Who gives a fuck about Chris Hemsworth's hair? Out of all the problems with MCU, this is what you make a thread about?

He aged like milk.

I am more concerned that they fucked him up so hard as a character. In the first hour of the movie, he's Thor. Yeah, he needed to learn to check his ego and learn some humility, but rather than have him go brash bro viking, they made him generic smouldering hot guy to put women in seats. Plus they neutered him power level wise so the character won't offend RDJs ego.

We got a few cool moments in AoU though, which I appreciated. Watiti better fix him.

It was too big for his little head and they decided to not use it since it covered his pretty face too much. Fuck hemsworth.

Wish they kept that or went for one more comics accurate. Bottomline, the helmet is a must.

He didn't grow it out for Thor 2 or Avengers 2. If he did, find me a pic from the time of shooting with long hair.

I disagree.
He looked too baby faced in the first one.

it's fucked up how branagh made hemsworth bleach his eyebrows

lol

Not than user but if you had even decent Google fu it's pretty easy to find.

MCU = Manletman as far as Feige is concerned

MARTHA!

Reminds me of Nickelback

it kept flopping over or falling off. For some reason they couldn't get it to sit straight so they had to ditch it instead of trying to fix it every shot. I don't know why they had such troubles.

>Watiti better fix him.
pretty sure he will give us our first real Thor. And his power will probably be amped way up cause this time the villains are a real threat.
>Hulk
>grandmaster
>Hela
>Executioner
>Surtur

Waitti has only made 10/10 things before
I have full faith in him
he's a huge nerd too kinda like that Ditkofag that directed the Strange movie

it was turned into a ceremonial helmet, kinda fits with Thor's personality though, that he wont bother wearing a helmet and would rather go head on and look at the enemies face to face

>fought hulk
>didn't even break a sweat
>nearly killed iron man before cap showed up
>destroyed a city in one attack
>never been in any real danger in any avengers movie

Don't really see how he's been nerfed or whatever

Nigga got stabbed by a normal knife.

That was for Rush.

> a wig is hard to brush
> millions of dollars budget and they can't afford about 100 bucks in a quality wig