youtube.com/watch?v=qXd_eXCAlW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=taUqt_E0aOs

A man who can dance like that is automatically a real nigga

>watching the Swingers documentary
>kept hoping he would bang the cute milf he brought to the party with him

ETSUBATSU

paz de la huerta?

It's heartening to see a gay nerd use his intellect to outwit people who would otherwise dominate him.

Louis is a pussy slayer though

He's a hyperjudgemental, once-divorced nerd with a wife and kids I think you mean, OP

Hey, what's up?

>he didn't fuck the prostitute
feels bad man

A real human bean

that woman looks so disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=qXd_eXCAlW0

The realest.

Theroux should do a documentary on survivors of the Rwandan genocide but just before he interviews people he shows them this video. They're all like 'what the fuck has this got to do with the Rwandan genocide?' and he'll be all 'well, this is what i was doing while your legs were getting knackered up', show a bit of empathy right, man's inhumanity to man.

He fucked the young one in prostitute rehab. Also the heroin chick with the black dealer.

Best episode in my opinion

What makes you think he's hyper-judgemental?

He encourages people to open up about themselves under the guise of concern and compassion and then just uses it to make a spectacle out of them to entertain his audience. He doesn't actually care about any of his subjects, and yet feigns it in order to get them to trust him.

An example of him being hyperjudgemental would be that pedo he interviews in that "treatment centre" (where they're held indefinitely despite having already served their time) with the poster on his wall where he tells him one of the people in it looks underage, which sets off a bunch of shit for that guy is an example that comes to mind.

HI WOOWIE

How do you know he doesn't care? Maybe he didn't really care about the nazis but he seems genuine

you guys know that all those stuffs are staged right?
theroux is a hack

ETSUBATSU

Yeah what a shame he mocks pedophiles right? What a scumbag he is

>Hey, what's up

>An example of him being hyperjudgemental would be that pedo he interviews
Why do pedos have such a victim complex? I almost hate their constant whining as much as I hate the fact that they're pedos. You're freaks. Fuck off.

>mocking
put in a bit more effort next time

Source

who cares if he doesn't care? he's a fucking journalist m8 get real

100%. nerds are usually the most dishonest pieces of shit people because that's the only way they can "win"