GAAAAHD DAAMMITT!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ALsTq2qWZNE?t=2m25s
youtu.be/jTG_3SHjVh8?t=44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He did this better in Only God Forgives.

his screech in OGF made me laugh, though.

>autisticly screams when faced with obstacles

He's just like me.

best scene in the movie, it made me genuinely sad

It's almost as if it's supposed to be funny.

>the virgin tantrum vs the chad explosion

>"someone lived this"
>20 seconds of extreme kino tension pass
>"GODDAMMIT!"
>finally a release for all the repressed emotions K had at that point

Will this become the most quotable movie in the next decade?

i already see people all around saying goddamit often, in frustrating situations. Im sure they're quoting blade runner. It's already deep into pop culture it seems

desu I watched OGF while I was really tired and if it was supposed to be funny it definitely went over my head. It woke me up at least though and maybe gave me a little spook.

it's like you can feel it too, his frustration coming out

how come they pay replicants money? Does K pay an income tax? Are they taxing robots? Do they distribute a basic income from this robot tax?

I was so distracted by his outburst that I completely missed the hint that she was han’s daughter. Honestly really good job on Goose’s part.

I was high as fuck when I saw this part and it gave me a fucking mini panic attack. I also jumped every time the screen would go black and the inception horn sound would just blare BRRRRBRARRRABAEBRRARARARARRRPPPPPPP

why doesn't the girl ask if he's okay? you like in the real world where if you freak you would normally get a 'you okay buddy' or something. Dude freaks out and no reaction.

what the fuck is the point of creating a replicant army of workers if you have to pay them anyway

he immediately stormed out
besides she knew she was responsible for this guy going crazy by doing something she knew she wasn't supposed to do

they probably pay them a little bit of money and give them identities in society so as to make them not feel so much like they are just slaves. What tax law is like in 2049 is anyone's game, but I would bet that replicants are supposed to be covered by their owners / employers

its not like she would be able to console him, theyre seprated by a airtight glass wall. and she doesnt want to let him know its her memory

>mrw his AI waifu has been WEINSTEINED

its like you guys have never been outside

she literally never goes outside

She's afraid of him because he's a replicant cop and she illegally implanted her real memory in him. She's afraid of getting in trouble. Also she's tearing up and she doesn't want to make herself look more guilty, so she just doesn't say anything.

she didn't implant her memory into him, she doesn't even know him before they meet

I've seen someone freak out like that before and I just watched them at first because I didn't know how they'd react if I did anything right away. In my case they calmed down and then I asked if they were okay but K stormed out almost immediately.

>"I'M ACTING!!!!!!"

I guess pretending to be a youtuber counts as acting these days

no you didn't

I did. It was in high school, my biology class was doing blood type testing as part of a genetics unit and this kid in my class basically found out his dad wasn't his real dad because of the mismatching bloodtypes (his dad didn't know either, his mom was a lying hoe basically) and I was at his house when he found out. Granted it wasn't exactly the same level of freakout as in the movie but it was still pretty bad.

imagine 40-50 years from now when you'll hear about ryan gosling's death, he'll be just another old timer actor that died that youngsters don't care about, but you will care, you will, but you'll be crapping yourself in a nursing home slowly losing your mental faculties. Your dying thoughts will be of his kino and how it affected your life

TAKE IT OOOOOFF

They're thinking of introducing tax for future manufacturing robots

its not supposed to be funny, its pure refn autism. good movie 8/10 desu

I was actually thinking about this the other day lol. catch me at the retirement home hobbling along with my tiny dog and chatting about The Goose with old ladies.

see you are exaggerating your story, you said it yourself

none of you are going to even remember gosling, next year another pretentious movie is going to come out and your going to meme that movie to death

dude, that's fucked up

I mean they didn't kick anything over or theatrically scream because they aren't an actor in a movie but they started shouting and slamming things it's close enough you absolute bag of doorknobs.

gosling has been /myguy/ for years

I've been a fan of him since before I'd seen him act in anything (because I liked his band).

His smile and baseline, gone.

oh now you are going back, I see. This story seems to change and work however you want it

it's definitely one of the mos symbolism-heavy scenes out there

Its also the most philosophical too, lol

my story didn't change you enormous walnut

oh so you admit its just a story

you are being an absolute crusty shingle right now my dude and I will not stand for it

You okay buddy?

What's up with him and screeching?

youtu.be/ALsTq2qWZNE?t=2m25s

I was just fine till I got C R U S T Y S H I N G L E D

You didn't laugh at this scene?

Guys how do I become cool and sexy like the Goose?

>what was Wallace's tax policy

Kys

Best scene in the movie.

Even better when it's revealed he was autistically screeching for nothing at the end.

The best thing is that we've had an hour and a half of stone faced emotionless autism, and then it all just explodes in one moment.

You say that like the goose hasn't been our guy since drive

He literally kicked her chair across the room and walked out right after he said this. She was probably more scared than anything

Great exchange fellas, this should be a banner for Sup Forums

thank you I am on sleep medication

lol you'll like only god forgives

youtu.be/jTG_3SHjVh8?t=44

the goose is a kino screamer man

This probably been asked before, but why did K got her memory?
Does replicants just got random memories out of a database and K just happens to get hers?

I also went to see the movie stoned, I only go to the movie theater when high now, if I'm watching a movie at home, sober or high, don't matter, but I feel like going to the movies stoned is a much better experience.

>literally sounds like one of those screaming frogs
/ourguy/

tf are you talking about retard
Gosling has been around for years

because luv cry

Yes. There's nothing in the movie to suggests otherwise.

no he hasnt

I'd hate watching that on drugs, the scenes where the holograms would stop and start with the sound popping on made me paranoid and nervous enough

>born in 1980
hmmmm yeah ok fuck nuts

The scene where K finds the horse has to be the creepiest, most intense scene I have seen in years. That is why I don't respect horror movies, because other films can do it better. At no point in the new It was I dreading what would happen next like I did in that scene in Blade Runner 2049. The buildup was fantastic for something so simplistic.

Did he tell his dad that?

wrong again...

call me a brainlet, but I'm still having trouble understanding his reaction... and I've seen it twice...

From what I can gather, Stelline has just told him the memory is real, so he's yelling because he thinks he was essentially "lied" to about being a replicant? Because as far as I know, the big reveal that he ISN'T human is when he's talking to the rebellion lady with one eye.

Pls help me.

You can call me a faggot all you want, but I'v got wet eyes during this scene.

emancee terrance george s. williams burg santra barbera calibraska michael saint jordan d johnson wallabee texus fort saint jemima, kentucky 34998

...really?

The fact what he's a "chosen one" means a lot of problems for him. If people find that out, they will hunt and kill him. Also, he wanted to be that replicant, and it's dream came true for him.

Prove it in one word or less

Are you retarded? At least you’ll pass your baseline I guess.

so he would have a more mixed feeling reaction, not a freak out

Okay I'll wait

he and his dad basically found out at the same time.

What is the meaning of this test?
cells? interlinked? i did not understand

he's mad because it confirms that he is the target of his own mission, meaning he has to kill himself, turn himself in or lie to his boss (and he hates lying)

Right. It makes sense for him to be upset at the fact that he's the chosen one, given the threat of being hunted and killed. But if he WANTS to be the special replicant, wouldn't he be conflicted? Not screaming angry?

And what happened next? We need a conclusion, man.

Congrats, you’re a replicant.

congrats you got pools of blood in your stomach

Okay. Awesome, this makes a whole lot more sense now. Thank you.

And yes, I understand that a reveal like this is obviously super fucking important to the storyline, and I promise that I followed it through to the next reveal (when it's revealed by Freysa that the replicant-born is the daughter). I'm just trying to understand K's reaction to the initial confirmation.

Woo. Fuck me.

I never asked the kid about it because we weren't really friends I was just at his house working on a project but his parents did get divorced which they'd apparently been contemplating for a while anyway.

There's a lot of onions to unpack with the movie, it's fine if you didn't catch it all the first time around.

He's having a massive existential crisis no human can possibly understand, of course he's flipping his shit

>that drone version of the Joi theme during the three-way scene

The score for this movie was fucking glorious

the one eyed lady seems to imply it was a red herring to further help conceal the child

someones got to have this part with audio

why do i like this picture so much

ARE YOU PROUD OF WHO YOU GREW UP TO BE? CELLS.

DO YOU DREAM OF REDOING THE PAST AND CORRECTING YOUR MISTAKES? CELLS.

DO YOU OFTEN PROMISE YOURSELF TO CHANGE YOUR HABITS? CELLS

DO YOU SHUT YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM BECAUSE YOU'RE AFRAID OF PEOPLE? INTERLINKED

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO YOUR FAMILY? INTERLINKED

DO YOU FEEL UNWORTHY OF BEING INTERLINKED? INTERLINKED

Cells.

C-cells.

Oh just fucking retire me already.

Because you're a man of taste as well

im trying to picture how a girl would look with this hair irl, except not blue